Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puday

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
They would probably be setting up standards on the validators.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
I agree with you about what you are saying, but a validator is a big part of an employer's employer because they are offending job seekers, to prevent fake applicants from doing bad things, and they will be renamed together with trustlogic, to maintain its beauty system.

True and correct, Trustlogics did the right things to partnered with the validators, because of this applicants will surely undergo at the high quality new

worker if ever they pass or approve by the validators that good things about of Trustlogics anyway.

Trustlogics hired validators not to examines job-seeker to a high-quality level.
they were partnered to see if the applicant's information is true and transparent.
they are the one to handle it and make a research and proof for that information.
As you can see this project has very good idea and concept specially for the job seeker they can easily find a job with the help of this platform and ofcourse the employers will going to have a great applicants with the help of this project.
naer7

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
I guess it matters also in your public files which is not fake or being plagiarize if you are qualified to be hired and in fact in Trust Logic it is easy for you to pass all the requirements with the help of the validators in which they were going to verified your resume and it is easy for you to hired if you have also experience in some services and you will be organized by the system and give you a job that is really suitable to every user.
Exactly trust logics offers this kind of solution in their system, where in some of the employee and employers interact with each other and proving the right services and information to both parties, including the institution they are located with.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics
scarleth06

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

As what I can see, there are truly a lot of people that are interested in the concept of this project and might probably the reason also as to why there are a lot of people discussing in this thread about this project. But just out of curiosity,  I wonder how much from all these people would really wanna be using the services of this project? And how much would only want to contribute? Lastly, how many are just trolling or joing in the discussions just for the heck of it? Not a serious question but just makes me wonder.
I know i didn't see it personally but they have update regarding to the status of trustlogics, they want to partnered with many non government organization to promote help to others... And for sure many investor want to contribute and be part of this project, to be successful and help others at the same time...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

As what I can see, there are truly a lot of people that are interested in the concept of this project and might probably the reason also as to why there are a lot of people discussing in this thread about this project. But just out of curiosity,  I wonder how much from all these people would really wanna be using the services of this project? And how much would only want to contribute? Lastly, how many are just trolling or joing in the discussions just for the heck of it? Not a serious question but just makes me wonder.
I know i didn't see it personally but they have update regarding to the status of trustlogics, they want to partnered with many non government organization to promote help to others... And for sure many investor want to contribute and be part of this project, to be successful and help others at the same time...
That is the beauty of this project, you have a great chance of success and by investing here you'll also had a oppourtunity to give it back to many people in different places, it's like investor are a winner in every way in this project so what are you waiting for guys lets be part of trustlogics...
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

No need to discuss about how many people will use this app. I will just give you a question of how many people living in this world does not have a stable job? Do you think that they don't need trustlogics anymore? If trustlogics will used referral links, many people will catch their platform and a lot of unemployed people will get some interest about trustlogics. Because emploment becomes hard nowadays, it is normal for the people to look for some company that hires worker. Fortunately, trustlogics will provide our needs as an employee.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.

234,973,535 is their token for sale. 427,224,610 is their total supply. Almost half a way and trustlogics ICO will completely done! They are closely to hardcap and there are long time for the investors to collect TLT tokens. But as of now, there is nothing to worry in pre-sale investors because they already hit the softcap.
I hope that if they reach the hardcap bounty allocation will add up also. It is good if they will give some additional rewards to the hunters. Yet, I know that it is impossible to happen but I think TLT team has a good heart. If they will make give additional rewards. Bounty hunters will surely move to bounty campaigns of trustlogics. Remember, marketing starts with a great promotion and it is upon to the hunters also.
Hope only that this project will run through well and smooth, because it is not only the partnership and soft or hard caps but the also in the system. What if the project is used my the whole world isn't that affect the project and platform? Although I trust this project let us be practical in all ways.

I’m not into the soft and hard cap or any financial matter of this project actually, I’m looking forward on the people this project will help through.
This project was a big breakthrough on the hiring and job seeking system around the world. Thumbs up on this Team and Developers.
That have make a sense, looking forward on the good result of this project that we all know this was very interesting and many job seekers are able to try this after they see the result of this project in the application industry.
If you will see those good quality features of trustlogics than those online application only, you will see the difference of them. Probably, many jobseekers will turn to trustlogics whenever it will run to their country. I am also referring this project to my family who wants to get job easier and fast. And I will say it to them after the trustlogics token sale so that they will believe that trustlogics is successful.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.

234,973,535 is their token for sale. 427,224,610 is their total supply. Almost half a way and trustlogics ICO will completely done! They are closely to hardcap and there are long time for the investors to collect TLT tokens. But as of now, there is nothing to worry in pre-sale investors because they already hit the softcap.
I hope that if they reach the hardcap bounty allocation will add up also. It is good if they will give some additional rewards to the hunters. Yet, I know that it is impossible to happen but I think TLT team has a good heart. If they will make give additional rewards. Bounty hunters will surely move to bounty campaigns of trustlogics. Remember, marketing starts with a great promotion and it is upon to the hunters also.
Hope only that this project will run through well and smooth, because it is not only the partnership and soft or hard caps but the also in the system. What if the project is used my the whole world isn't that affect the project and platform? Although I trust this project let us be practical in all ways.

I’m not into the soft and hard cap or any financial matter of this project actually, I’m looking forward on the people this project will help through.
This project was a big breakthrough on the hiring and job seeking system around the world. Thumbs up on this Team and Developers.
That have make a sense, looking forward on the good result of this project that we all know this was very interesting and many job seekers are able to try this after they see the result of this project in the application industry.
If you will see those good quality features of trustlogics than those online application only, you will see the difference of them. Probably, many jobseekers will turn to trustlogics whenever it will run to their country. I am also referring this project to my family who wants to get job easier and fast. And I will say it to them after the trustlogics token sale so that they will believe that trustlogics is successful.
As of now I can see that Trustlogics will push thru no matter what. They are already on their way to do what they need to do. With the success of their soft cap and almost reaching the hard cap, they will have all the funding they will need to continue their goals and reach out more countries for their project.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.

I also have a question. Does this project let the applicant provide information first before being introduced to a job or he'll look for a job first and provide the information later that is to be verified by the validator?
Well, a project has a lot of information about applicants looking for work, so a part of a validator to check for those looking for work, so implements to keep the good faith of the in the project.
Khayem

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
Correct and i guess if anybody have doubts with trustlogics, simply don't use this platform... For me i don't see a reason why validator are not worthy of anybody's data, because trustlogics will not able to get an unworthy validator and i think this is the reason why they put trust in their name...
That was an interresting way to perceive the name Trustlogics. Though it really has a point, developers and the
team behind it must be ashamed if what they have put in their name doesn't reflect on the actions or purpose of
TrustLogics. The choice will always be for the user to decide, the role of TrustLogics is just to be a bridge for
the people in need of a job and to the person who needs people on a job.

kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
Well it is true because the trustlogic system is further reinforced because you can easily verify that you are one of the employees they have received so that this idea continues to be expanded in the future, so the trustlogic continues this system to help job seekers.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

Correct and i guess if anybody have doubts with trustlogics, simply don't use this platform... For me i don't see a reason why validator are not worthy of anybody's data, because trustlogics will not able to get an unworthy validator and i think this is the reason why they put trust in their name...
I also do think that the involvement of the government must be present. It may have some cons but it will contribute
to the credibility of TrustLogics if they're backed up with the government. TrustLogics processes will be viewed as
more legal and safe.
bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

If you are looking for a job you can provide the right information about yourself to make the process easier. If the validators of trustlogics will approve you they can give you a job appropriate to your ability.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

Well that is what you get when great minds come together amd form a developing team. I can see the great potential of this project just like everyone in this thread. This is why I  eager in supporting this project a lot and keeping myself updated to all the news available. I am at the edge of my seat waiting for the trustlogics platform to go live and experience it firsthand.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

Trust Logics offers the flexibility needed to meet your specific recruiting goals.
All of their easy to use hiring tools are customizable to your company and to your global locations.
They don’t just connect you to job seekers,they are your worldwide recruitment partner.
Yup, that is what makes it so great and so appealing to all the companies and applicants together with all the other people eying on it and wanting to invest or contribute in any way. There is no doubt that this project's supporters and contributors will just be growing in number more with each day. They will be the future of the hiring industry and will result to greater quality of products and so much more. Great job for the developers on thinking of this concept.
I agree! If the project is not that appealing and the users have no interest. I think we are not all here. The Trustlogics team itself is doing great on making its way to the top and also impress us to all the developments and partnerships to all who can really contribute to the project.
Trustlogics project is a great one. I think most of us agree with it. It will definitely help all the users as well as employers to make the hiring process faster, easier and secure. The good thing about this team is that they are doing their best to do everything according to the roadmap and it really impressed me a lot.
And to add to what u’ve said, they are also very active. They make sure they give updates on their activities about this project. Every move they make is seen and announced, and that is good, it gives assurance to investors that they are in a good project.

Yup, transparency really is very important to buold trust between the contributors and the developers of the project themselves. Being busy is not an excuse to not post important updates and progress regarding the project like some other projects out there often do. This is a great move by the developers because by being transparent, they get more love and support that comes along with the trust. Which may be the reason why this thread is gaining a good amount of traffic.
Very well said, in addition to that we all know this project will get more investors or supporters once they always update in the transparency knowing that this is one of the peoples' want in any things that money is involve specially in this digital currency then.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Good and well formed experienced team. KYC verified
Already has MVP and two partnerships
Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise
I agree on you mate. This project has an outstanding future on hiring and crypto system in the market. The security, vision and mission, solutions,  and all this concept was a blast and its very interesting in every ways. I love the Team and Developers, you guys deserves too much of awards for this.
They are really deserving to gain an awards it`s because they have reached these things already for their project and they absolutely want to provide a good and very interesting project which all the users can get benefits of using their system and besides it is what needed for our economy right now due to unemployment problems.

Yes their project is indeed a cery big help in our economy's problem, that for sure is one good reason why they should received an award. Their idea is so vivid, that they want to help those in need of jobs. Surely, there are lot of jobless people in our economy, just imagine how many people they can lend a hand.
The trustlogics really deserve their award they recieve with their nice projects and goals. Trustlogics can greatly help many people who want to have a job. Trustlogics is a platform that is faster and simplifies the job search process anywhere in the country.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Did you know that almost 33% of job openings remain vacant for more than 3 months? Using the power of peer-to-peer hiring system, TrustLogics aims to close vacant positions faster.
Read Our WhitePaper Here- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

For Instant Help Join Us On Telegram - https://t.me/trustlogics

Yup, this is exactly true. And this isost probably because of jobs not being known by lots of job seekers or not advertised/spreaded out enough for qualified jobseekers to even know of. And companies cannot even go and just accept random people that are not qualified or lack skills needed for the vacancies. Plus you have to add up the long process of verifying the documents submitted by the job seekers and identifying how real it is. Good thing comoanies don't have to go through all these hassle anymore because trust logics is here.
As what is being expected on this project which can gave more chance to the jobseekers to find a job that they really like and if they pass the qualification then they will have a job in fastest way compare to simple online application without knowing on the background of the it.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: