Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:18:43 AM

Trustlogic is a platform for hiring people, the middleman of Employer and employee.
Are they what we called AGENCY?
Are we (Jobe-seeker) gonna pay them? or will the employer do?
will they have the commission from our monthly salary?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoshJelly

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:40:57 AM

Trustlogic is a platform for hiring people, the middleman of Employer and employee.
Are they what we called AGENCY?
Are we (Jobe-seeker) gonna pay them? or will the employer do?
will they have the commission from our monthly salary?
"Are they what we called AGENCY?"
- Maybe yes because they have their own validators and recruiters. And as far as I know on natural employment you must first enter in an agency for you to have recruiters national or international.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

CIO bench: https://icobench.com/ico/trustlogics

Track ICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/trustlogics/

ICOmarks : https://icomarks.com/ico/trustlogics

FoundICO : https://foundico.com/ico/trustlogics.html

forICO : https://forico.io/icos/trustlogics

Join whitelist now, don't waste the opportunity!
This is a project that everybody will like and will help people seeking job all over the world!
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Trust Logics platform offer a regular employee and a freelancer with my understanding.
I'm so interested with this, especially in freelancer
you can work whenever you want, you choose your own hour, If you want to sleep at noon, you can do that.
If you want to take the weekend off you can explore the city, by all means,go for it.
As a freelancer, you can actually work during your most productive hours.
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

Trust Logics platform offer a regular employee and a freelancer with my understanding.
you can work whenever you want, you choose your own hour, If you want to sleep at noon, you can do that.
If you want to take the weekend off you can explore the city, by all means,go for it.

This only applies for those who will get the job home based.
It will still depend on the partnership and company (employer) TRUSTLOGIC will get.
the availability of the job nature will depend on the company that they will get on their platform.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

It will still depend on the partnership and company (employer) TRUSTLOGIC will get.
the availability of the job nature will depend on the company that they will get on their platform.

I agree with you ANGELA07.. but for me unfortunately, being a freelancer means that your income and your workload
are unstable and inconsistent. For the most part, you won’t be able to depend on any regular project, client, or profit,
whereas you would know the exact pay you’ll receive at a traditional job.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

I agree with you ANGELA07.. but for me unfortunately, being a freelancer means that your income and your workload
are unstable and inconsistent. For the most part, you won’t be able to depend on any regular project, client, or profit,

@daimar +100
Freelance is a good thing to have if that is just a second job,
those are work that will give us a good time with our family.
but being a freelancer with a family to support is not a good job to have.
especially if you are getting started gathering reputation in the community.
i rather get the fixed time of work with regular payment to expect.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:00:56 AM

@daimar +100

In free lancer your the boss, You no longer have to answer to anyone but your clients and yourself.
No one is hanging over you or micromanaging you. You are free to do as you please, when you please.
Making all the tough decisions just became your responsibility you have all the control.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

@daimar +100

In free lancer your the boss, You no longer have to answer to anyone but your clients and yourself.
No one is hanging over you or micromanaging you. You are free to do as you please, when you please.
Making all the tough decisions just became your responsibility you have all the control.

Being your own boss and working from your home also means that
it can be difficult to distinguish between your work time and your personal life.
This means that you can work long hours and never make time for your personal interests.

sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

That's true, you just say the truth and can be happen to anyone of jobseekers. There is a possibility that they will not get the job they want. Many people are looking for jobs in different parts of the country may be more appropriate than other applicants or jobseekers.
the project bears an incredible pole for people searching for a robot, I'm very happy for the team and for their reward, I hope in the future they will not let you down
If jobseeker come to trust logics they'll have a great chance to get a job but in the reality still the recruiter have the provision to give the job, and this procedure is normal and need to accept by the jobseeker... There's nothing to lose if they try and nothing will happen if they don't do it...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
I just want to ask trust logics will have job fair program to Suriname island as they said if you remember, but i know job fair is gathering of many companies and jobseeker in one place in the given date and time, so it means is not online or maybe i misunderstood?
joeljames23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Around of applause everybody. TrustLogics reaching it goals so fast.
More power dev’s, perfect project for both employee and employer around the world.
Indeed they are in the tip of their success, i hope it will continue to many countries as what they stated...
Congratulations trust logics keep up this good work and we will watch from here until your next development arrived...
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

How TrustLogics Simplifies Search Process For Jobseekers

Emma, an IT professional working at a well-reputed tech company, is bored with the monotony of her job. She makes up her mind to look for a change in scenery and initiates a job search. https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/how-trustlogics-simplifies-search-process-for-jobseekers-22e237af1166

joliepearl06

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Around of applause everybody. TrustLogics reaching it goals so fast.
More power dev’s, perfect project for both employee and employer around the world.
Indeed they are in the tip of their success, i hope it will continue to many countries as what they stated...
Congratulations trust logics keep up this good work and we will watch from here until your next development arrived...

Im sure many people from different countries are already see this project and trust logics are starting to get the attention of many jobseeker and recuiter... For them they'll see a solution for their struggles to find a job/employee and hoping that in no time or the sooner trust logics will able to help them...
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/
This is an awesome example for us! Thanks for having an initiative to post an image using trustlogics application. As I can see, it was almost done! TrustLogics will just make an updates for betterment of their application. I am now excited to use this kind of services in my country. It seems like we are in the 25th century because there is an innovated way of hiring. By the way, You are now a jobseeker Elycoins!

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.
Rewards is an honor for the team. It is a tangible thing that they hold that serves an evidence of their hardwork and goodness of their project. They deserve to have it! TrustLogics team has exceptional talent and winning a prize is not a big deal to them. Hope that they will continue to reign the cryptocurrency as well as the job hiring industry.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

This project will be open soon,
i am ready to grab the opportunity they want to spread all over the world.
all my information and credentials are ready to go!
That was great. happy to be part of this project too, I believe that this project soon will be popular and become number one choice by the applicant as they try the security of the TrustLogics.

Well nothing can possible to trustlogics to become  no.1 choices fun page  to almost online jobseeker all over in the world,,because
trustlogics will be aiming to develop a hybrid approach  solution through in blockchain  technology,it was also build to connect business like assets flow  and exchanges between those business networks,

Certainly it is possible. From their platform we can see that they are making something from the most needed cases such as job application. Instead of its downside and negativity, it is being used as a fuel, or should we say it has been taken advantage to create something that is really useful and handy to all of us.

Let us be grateful that Trustlogics will be a way to help solve unemployment by bridging employers and jobseeker and making the hiring process faster with the Trusted data they provide with their users. True enough, Trustlogics will become the number one Trusted online job platform in the future, preferred by companies and applicants all over the world.
Hopefully it will. We can see that certain countries has a big problem in terms of employment, and most probably when they hear this platform, i am pretty sure they will be interested. As i can notice that in some countries who has that problem as what i've said, they have plenty of competent unemployed personnel which is i think they would actually fit in this.
There are many countries who are really want to make all the citizen will have a job so that the economy of their government is better, and a big help if they try to apply using the TrustLogics as online application and can used this by the support of blockchain technology. A big help for them when they try this project.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-Verified by Play Protect
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Thank you for the update Trustlogic, i hope this app will work properly for the successful not only to the project but also for the team who build this kind of idea and for the user's who can get benefits from it that can easily find a job in a greater way.

Trustlogics was always on updates, that's what I like it most of the time of this project anyway. Due to with Trustlogics they can give an

option to any applicants of where they can possibly go to apply with, meaning they have an option way of which of the company they are

going to.

I consider it as a good sign that how developers/ team of Trustlogic is actively participating in this thread, i am not a very social media person and i only visit once in awhile to check on projects, i usually do my research on here on bitcointalk and when i am trying to check on good icos that im interested to invest into and iam happy to see how active and participative Trust logic in this discussion.
Many investors in cryptocurrency are always look on the thread than in a social media. And that is an advantage of trustlogics team because their moderator here is actively updating the thread and answering some phenominal questions come from other investors. Its good to support a project that you know you are prioritize by the team and I appreciate it very much.
Really! Many projects nowadays have lack of support comes from the team. They don't also care about the inquiries of the investors, as long as they got what they to have (money). I hope that the moderator of trustlogics will keep us updated till the end of their token sale.
Correct, if one project has an active team and developers, most of them will be a successful project, because the investors are aware of the project and the movement of it, how they support a project with an active members too. TrustLogics has a very supportive team and i am also glad about it.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

@daimar +100

If trustlogics are offered also freelancer job, I think it was immediately in demand  all over in the world ,because the impact of internet user will be widely around the world,aside from that aside from that, if you looking back as of now ,more company will also opened to many jobseeker as freelancer,due to the market will be expandable opportunity,

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: