Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

Here are some top features of Trustlogics platform below

1. Global availability status
2. Auto Sync
3. Scan-to-Submit
4. Verified Profiles
5. Global Information Gateway
6. Open API

Details can be found in their whitepaper
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

The question would be guys is "How would more and more people trust Trustlogics?" Since verified profiles are more authentic than unverified profiles and assessed profiles are more authentic than unassessed, we are anticipating Trustlogics to be the standard in this industry.

This could go boom and hype the hiring industry because of the truth that this project can be the start of innovation on hiring industry.
Im sure this platform will get the support of many jobseekers,recruiters and hr establishments when it fully launched and available on different countries
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

TrustLogicsTM is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules.

So Trustlogics will be developing 2 blockchains for 2 different uses. It is good so everything will be organized. Users’ profiles will be stored privately in a separate blockchain for security and other blockchain which will be public to record all transactions.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

TrustLogicsTM is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules.

So Trustlogics will be developing 2 blockchains for 2 different uses. It is good so everything will be organized. Users’ profiles will be stored privately in a separate blockchain for security and other blockchain which will be public to record all transactions.
To store and retrieve data. So datas are not lost, they will be securely stored in a private hyper-ledger with a full control of the privacy by the user. The public blockchain if i am not msitaken is the Ethereum blockchain, all the transactions made, payment and currency used will be traceable in the ethereum blockchain.   

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

To store and retrieve data. So datas are not lost, they will be securely stored in a private hyper-ledger with a full control of the privacy by the user. The public blockchain if i am not msitaken is the Ethereum blockchain, all the transactions made, payment and currency used will be traceable in the ethereum blockchain.   
interestingly the concept given by the team for this project, whether the project is already doing its sales? success for this project forward hopefully all can be ralized to succeed.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

2. Auto Sync
3. Scan-to-Submit
4. Verified Profiles
6. Open API

That's great!  I already read the whitepaper but it is good to be reminded again. I appreciate it.  Global availability status feature makes me feel excited.  As a user/ jobseeker you can see the available jobs in different countries.  You might even discover countries you don't know where it is in the globe and might like to explore the possibilities working there, That is if you will get hired.😂😂😂
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

2. Auto Sync
3. Scan-to-Submit
4. Verified Profiles
6. Open API

That's great!  I already read the whitepaper but it is good to be reminded again. I appreciate it.  Global availability status feature makes me feel excited.  As a user/ jobseeker you can see the available jobs in different countries.  You might even discover countries you don't know where it is in the globe and might like to explore the possibilities working there, That is if you will get hired.😂😂😂

I truly love this Verified Profiles feature of TrustLogics. The best feature i guess for the recruiters, because with this, they will no longer have to worry if the applicant they are eyeing has fake credentials or has a criminal record etc. The suitable Validayors will do the job of verification of the jobseekers through their request. Lesses jobs for recruiters isn't it?

dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

The question would be guys is "How would more and more people trust Trustlogics?" Since verified profiles are more authentic than unverified profiles and assessed profiles are more authentic than unassessed, we are anticipating Trustlogics to be the standard in this industry.

This could go boom and hype the hiring industry because of the truth that this project can be the start of innovation on hiring industry.
Im sure this platform will get the support of many jobseekers,recruiters and hr establishments when it fully launched and available on different countries

You bet! This TrustLogic for sure will be successful, i love all the features that they are offering. This is a new thing in recruitment industry as far as i know. And i know it will be a platform that they will start talking about as soon that it will start to be operational.

giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?

We don't have to worries 'emulsifryer' our wish come true the aim of TrustLogicsTM is to give a work to all the jobseker,

lessen the unemployment even if your under grad or disability person can make work, no discrimination, all jobseeker

are welcome on this trust logics project, KUDOS to all those team.

Yeah everyone is welcome to submit their datas in Trustlogics, no discrimination. As long as you are a user of this platform, then you have a chance that you can be hired. But we regards to under grad or PWD, the recruiters and companies will be the one to decide on that. We just hope and pray for the best that the recruiters will have a heart to give chances to them if they meet the qualifications or posess the necessary skills, they are needing.

Again, it is good to emphasize that TrustLogics will be catering two major segment of the industry workforce.

One is the Professional segment where we have college graduates, doctorates, and all other degree holders.

The other is the Individual Service Provider (ISP) segment which includes all those that don't have any professional degree but have certain skills to offer a service requester.

So don't fret guys, TrustLogics have everyone well covered with equal chances to land a job.

That's good, isn't it.? Trustlogics is not only a place for professionals, but they cater also to the blue collar jobs or the ISP. There is a chance for everyone.  So everybody is happy.  Thanks to TrustLogics team for coming up with this concept.  Cheers to your success.

natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

Greetings, fellows
 The business will be successful
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

It's right, with this kind of business that the trustlogic is offering not all applicants will be offered a job immediately maybe those who are jobless will get a job through the help of trustlogic's platform sooner. There's a right time for everything tho. That's why I love this project.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
We are going to provide jobseeker a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. if jobseeker wishes to validate the profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. And TrustLogics making employer’s decision-making process smoother.

It will be the job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results.

And soon they will get the right job for their capabilities and skills?
everything will run smooth as long we (jobseekers) will follow what the rule of the platform is.
how will people be safe? or be sure that the information and documents are in safe and will never share online.

nothing is sure, but for those who would want to get a job and be employed to be able to earn a living , they will definitely take risk and succeed than be safe but hungry. It is like a person working as a driver knows that road accidents happened everyday on the road but still risk driving and working to earn.

Everyone who are eager to make or find a job will do all they can to get it even if they will go through the hole of the needle. Some people think online applications for job won't secure you a spot on the job you want but with this platform you can get it if you fill up all of you working credentials.

Some people think it's not secure because they think that the information they will provide will be spread and will be used for plagiarism, which is the complete opposite of the project's platform. In this project you are capable of controlling who do you want to share your infos. And as what I've read from previous messages this project has 50k users, so I guess that's a proof right?
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
We are going to provide jobseeker a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. if jobseeker wishes to validate the profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. And TrustLogics making employer’s decision-making process smoother.

It will be the job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results.

everything will run smooth as long we (jobseekers) will follow what the rule of the platform is.
how will people be safe? or be sure that the information and documents are in safe and will never share online.

nothing is sure, but for those who would want to get a job and be employed to be able to earn a living , they will definitely take risk and succeed than be safe but hungry. It is like a person working as a driver knows that road accidents happened everyday on the road but still risk driving and working to earn.

Everyone who are eager to make or find a job will do all they can to get it even if they will go through the hole of the needle. Some people think online applications for job won't secure you a spot on the job you want but with this platform you can get it if you fill up all of you working credentials.

Some people think it's not secure because they think that the information they will provide will be spread and will be used for plagiarism, which is the complete opposite of the project's platform. In this project you are capable of controlling who do you want to share your infos. And as what I've read from previous messages this project has 50k users, so I guess that's a proof right?

And what else could be more lovelier for employers and recruiters but to have in their hands validated profiles as they seek the right candidate for the job?

This is the best offering of the TrustLogics Platform so to say. A very important key that could actually disrupt the entire hiring industry.  It may be true that one could get their profiles validated on their own, but imagine a one stop shop where all your verification needs is under one umbrella.

Should TrustLogics succeed with its current MoUs, there's a pretty high probability that they will indeed be the industry standard.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:38:27 AM

And what else could be more lovelier for employers and recruiters but to have in their hands validated profiles as they seek the right candidate for the job?

This is the best offering of the TrustLogics Platform so to say. A very important key that could actually disrupt the entire hiring industry.  It may be true that one could get their profiles validated on their own, but imagine a one stop shop where all your verification needs is under one umbrella.

Should TrustLogics succeed with its current MoUs, there's a pretty high probability that they will indeed be the industry standard.

And to be the acceptable norms as a hiring requirement, validated profiles gives the whole employment sector a new facade of trustworthiness.

TrustLogics is indeed a welcome change and a change that the employment sector needs.  It has been long an issue that employers depend on the submitted documents and credentials of jobseekers alone, whereas these were supposed to be authenticated and verified to rid the sector of fraud.

And this move from TrustLogics will level the industry of hiring to an all new fair and truthful system.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:00 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

Trustlogic can just put a menu tab for remote jobs at ease in homes, maybe some pwd can work remotely. Still trustlogic is for all, dont look down on pwd they can work since remote job is the new craze on companies. I knew some company that runs virtually they don't need physical office anymore. PWD or not is welcome I think in some virtual office
I didn`t say i don`t agree about your opinion but when we say PWD they cant actually work hands on, well its not discrimination, but i`m just being practical, maybe Trustlogic is working on it in order to give opportunity to those people who cant actually work fully time like Pwd. Trustlogic is for all but we cant assure that all jobseeker`s can find a job easily, because it depends also to the validators if they will going to accept your resume they need also to check your background in order to know if the person have criminal records or not.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:13:44 AM

I side with natsu_koo, the TrustLogics platform is indeed set to be an easy to use hiring service but it does not really simplify the whole process in the way dolfo sees it.

Remember that validating our profiles is an extra effort everyone have to make to take full advantage of the system, a validate profile will always be a plus on top of all applicants as TrustLogics rally for authenticity.

And we all know that this entails additional cost on the side of the jobseeker, but i'm pretty sure it will be worth every dime.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:17:36 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
I think they haven't fully developed it yet since they are still in the middle part of their roadmap, so, you can install it but it would probably have some glitches. Good thing about their site and their platform is there is already chat support available!
That's good to know. If there is already a support help desk, that means they are already prepared for helping out those who entered the system! This should be a basic for all those new platforms out there!
Yes that`s right their getting prepared for the future its because they know that their project will be for long term purposes and they build support help desk in order to help people who actually don`t understand what are the benefits you can get in Trustlogic if you entered your resume in their system.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:26:16 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
I think they haven't fully developed it yet since they are still in the middle part of their roadmap, so, you can install it but it would probably have some glitches. Good thing about their site and their platform is there is already chat support available!
That's good to know. If there is already a support help desk, that means they are already prepared for helping out those who entered the system! This should be a basic for all those new platforms out there!
Yes that`s right their getting prepared for the future its because they know that their project will be for long term purposes and they build support help desk in order to help people who actually don`t understand what are the benefits you can get in Trustlogic if you entered your resume in their system.

It is quite noteworthy to cite how TrustLogics have been trying to deliver their platform and services way ahead the end of their ICO.

It is very seldom to see a project realize parts of their goal unless after they reach their target cap.

But TrustLogics has been surprising many of us with early releases, continuing improvement and news of MoUs.

You don't see this kind of team everyday, they are a special breed, trust me.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: