Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
Flygonz

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

As i have gone through your white paper. I have read about validators that they will going to validate our profile, how i can trust them that weather they have given me right ratings or false and is there anyone to have a check on validators ? 

I do not think that the trust logic project platform will hire validators that are not professionals and bias,
as my own opinion the validators will be given lots of information ramdomly and for me they will  just do their assigned job in validating.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Trust logic want's to lessen unemployment people and give them the opportunity to work in a better company. That's why I really like this project, looking forward to this platform and hope their application will run successfully. Great team and also dev. Goodluck!
The trustlogic is made up of good ideas and a great team I wish them success because of this project they will be able to help many people who want to have a job that suitable for their ability and skills.

the trustlogics team have done their best to keep the project great. I wish that this project will be success and have an great operation. so that many people will have an job that they need nowadays.

The trust logic project platform did their best just yo give the job seekers or applicants job that will fits to their interests and abilities as well as to the recruiters the trust logic will help them to have a less hassle application process.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
There are explanations in the whitepaper but I think they should have made it easier to understand and much more simple for normal people. You have to read it multiple times to get it but the explanations are there.
You have a point but in order to understand more about this project you must probably read even it takes a lot of your time, but for us to understand further more we should really do it.

I agree with Elexsis. If we are really interested in something we will find a way to understand it. There are times that we should really read the Whitepaper to understand what the real purpose of the project. And besides, the whitepaper was written in a manner that everyone will understand. This is like a movie, sometimes we need to watch it again to fully understand. Not all things are instant, we need to put some time and effort to understand it. I suggest that you watch some of the videos and visit this forum more often. Ask questions about the things you don't understand. Trustlogics team is doing their best to be of help to everyone interested in the project.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.

I am sure that this is a very good website,
i am very much confident that the trust logic project is the best project platform with regards into the hiring and recruiting company.

website is a basic thing for the team, they will have ICO which one of that requirement is their own web.
what people need to have at its finest is the app that they will bring to us.
for the reality of the project.
You have a point! But for me as what I think they build an application in order to help people who actually don`t used website which means they can easily access to their system and it also help the user`s to monitor their dashboard if they were going to apply a job.

Easy now guys, I think they will build it on multi-platform and can be accessed on any devices. If you are interested, you can download the app on Google Play for Trustlogics App. Beta version was already released and ready to use but I am not sure if there are available jobs already.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

Despite the internet are widely user,the online interview are commonly used instead  of traditional interview as of now unlike before, because the online job opportunity are unlimited unlike to traditional way that  sometimes is limited slot only,and one good thing I know that trustlogics are able to have unlimited offered opportunity to those unlimited jobseeker around the world.

Yes I agree with that. Online interview are now used especially when people are not located near the vicinity. And I don't think that Trustlogics will have many satellite offices, instead they will put a office and everything will be done online. Then the applicants will just go to the designated companies to start their work if the company don't require them for final interview.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.
Yes that's why we here in the first place to support this project until it becomes successful and its not far from it... We can see the continues progress of this project, and as long as many people are looking for a job local or international there's a trust logics that accessible for them where ever they are...

You are correct. If you will ask me, the project is already successful I think. The idea is very good and all people will definitely benefit from this project. This project promotes fairness, reliability and fair opportunity for all job seekers around the Globe. Trustlogics made it simple and very reliable. Truly a name that we can trust on hiring industry.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

One of the features that Trustlogics offers is the Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers.

This is an advantage to the ISP, because the company or individual who needs their services will directly contact them.
Through Trustlogics the company  no longer fear of their background  or credibility because their datas will be verified by the partnered validators of Trustlogics.

Am i right with my understanding?

This independent service provider feature on the platform is the best thing every freelancer,carpenters , laborers can ever wished for. They will have a chance to get more work in a wider and broader area not only on their local area. Plus the rating and review can help them  to gather more opportunity if they will be given a good ratings and reviews on their digital portfolio.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.

Indeed, the team deserves to receive the award, for they exert too much effort for the project.
Now I can smell that there will be lot of investors who will invest in Trustlogics since they now already knew that the project is good and the teams are active.

They will become very interested in this project. Congrats team you'll surely hook big fishes. And to think that the investors will invest in this project that means they believe it will become successful. So keep up the good work team and do your best for the project.

Its not easy to get an award like this one. The Stevie Award see the potential of Trustlogic on its capability, technological advancement and innovation it can bring on Hiring industry. They truly deserves it! The Idea, passion and perseverance are paying off.

Congratulations! for your Stevie Award Winning..we looking forward to your progress Trust LOgics team,we wish that the innovation on your new platform will be succeed..Best of Luck!!

What can we ask for? This is it! Trustlogics really made it to the top receiving different awards from the different award-winning body. This project really shows very good feedbacks and result as well. And to Trustlogics team! Congratulations on a job well-done guys!

This project has been gaining great feedbacks from various people and great ratings from legitimate sites. I really do not see what more is left to hinder any investor from contributing to this project. This clearly is a gainer! Guys, don't make the same mistakes you did with bitcoin.

This project has a very good idea and has lots of potetials and innovate the hiring industry. It can greatly reduce the time needs for process and verifying of data on their platform.  And it makes a bridge of communication between job seekers and recruiters.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

Despite the internet are widely user,the online interview are commonly used instead  of traditional interview as of now unlike before, because the online job opportunity are unlimited unlike to traditional way that  sometimes is limited slot only,and one good thing I know that trustlogics are able to have unlimited offered opportunity to those unlimited jobseeker around the world.

Definitely you have a point,because trustlogics I think is one of the best solution to have at lest will have minimize the over population unemployment rate around the world,despite some of person will have negative thoughts about the system for trustlogics but,as part of them,well only see the potential growth of this project and not the focus on their negative issues instead off  

I dont think this platform can greatly reduce the current unemployment rate because of some issue on economy or the jobs available. Even if we have a great platform that can enhance the hiring process but if the government or country have not enough jobs available for its people its still useless. I dont mean to be rude or anything just sayin my opinion.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

That's right this motivational words will help the trust logic project platform to do their very best for their company to reach their success.
Just keep on supporting the trust logic project platform.

A very heartfelt words and supports from supporters and community what makes the trustlogics company more dedicated and motivated. I hope they wont let their supporters down! @trustlogics keep up the good work!

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

I do really admire the vision of TrustLogics. It aims in revolutionizing the whole recruitment process. Streamlining the old process in recruitment will definitely cut not just time but money as well. It will be really helpful to a lot of companies in the world.

I agree, with you, especially with the developing countries, they need a project or a network like TrustLogics in order to cut the expenses in recruitment process.  We all know that aside from a lot of time invested, it also cost money.

Ya. I agree with you bitbratt. Like in countries that are starting to develop, they will need what Trustlogics can offer to meet the demand of workers in that particular country. Like if there are new factories opening, that will be a huge work for the company to do the manual hiring procedure as well as the recruitment agencies. But with trustlogics they will make it easy for them with the help of validators.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

That's right this motivational words will help the trust logic project platform to do their very best for their company to reach their success.

A very heartfelt words and supports from supporters and community what makes the trustlogics company more dedicated and motivated. I hope they wont let their supporters down! @trustlogics keep up the good work!

I’ve also noticed it Svendoto23. Maybe because they believe in this project and they have seen how they’ve been recognized and awarded for their great contributions. By seeing those awards and recognitions, I am sure Trustlogics are more proud and they will do their best to make their service better and more effective.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

I do really admire the vision of TrustLogics. It aims in revolutionizing the whole recruitment process. Streamlining the old process in recruitment will definitely cut not just time but money as well. It will be really helpful to a lot of companies in the world.

I agree, with you, especially with the developing countries, they need a project or a network like TrustLogics in order to cut the expenses in recruitment process.  We all know that aside from a lot of time invested, it also cost money.

Definitely this will be a big help not just for big companies but most especially to small and medium businesses. It is an opportunity for them to get the best and suitable applicant with lesser cost.  Imagine, they no longer have to do the verification of datas of the applicants themselves. With the help of validators, that are partners of TrustLogics, they are the one who will do that for them.

You are right people. But what I am honestly worried about is, although it is a nice project, and definitely helpful. We all know that there is not much percentage of people around the world, who is currently using crypto currency. So it means even if it is nice, the possible market would be not that big because in order to take advantage of TrustLogics you got to have knowledge where to get token that can be use to get the services of TrustLogics.

Hey there giga19. You have a point in what you are saying but I also realized that the need for a job and all these matters are more important and in demand compared to the ignorance in cryptocurrency other people might be in. If they need it badly though they have no knowledge about crypto they will do their best out to research and dig about the matter to be able for them to  use the platform.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

“Business Development Manager at TrustLogics. A Blockchain technology enthusiast, Andre is an expert Business Development manager working in Technology and Financial Industries. He oversees the southeast region business development activities, including product demos and webinars.”

Another team member of Trustlogics. I can see that their team is a team of blockchain and cryptocurrency experts so i dont see any reason to doubt the success of this project.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:59:42 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 06:31:28 PM by micahyahel10

One of the features that Trustlogics offers is the Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers.

This is an advantage to the ISP, because the company or individual who needs their services will directly contact them.
Through Trustlogics the company  no longer fear of their background  or credibility because their datas will be verified by the partnered validators of Trustlogics.

Am i right with my understanding?

This independent service provider feature on the platform is the best thing every freelancer,carpenters , laborers can ever wished for. They will have a chance to get more work in a wider and broader area not only on their local area. Plus the rating and review can help them  to gather more opportunity if they will be given a good ratings and reviews on their digital portfolio.

It is very heartwarming that TrustLogics are thinking the welfare of these people.  More or less, people in these category, the Independent Service Providers might not have finished college levels or didn’t even went to college.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.

Yes, and if that will happen they will surely employ people to interview the applicants, because I dont think that it is best if AI bots will be the one to interview the applicants right? So I guess the project i better that way much easier and it is also safe to use.

Look bro, the aim of the project is to make things easier for everyone and if it would still need interviews even when it is online, it still is not any different with the traditional ways. Point is, AI is the future and this being in this platform makes it stand out and is the best of its features.

In my opinion, I do believe that even online interview is needed but not every applicant will undergo such interview. It is only the short-listed applicants.  It is useful to see the person how do they react to the questions, their gestures, mannerism can be a give away to determine their personality.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.

Yes, and if that will happen they will surely employ people to interview the applicants, because I dont think that it is best if AI bots will be the one to interview the applicants right? So I guess the project i better that way much easier and it is also safe to use.

Look bro, the aim of the project is to make things easier for everyone and if it would still need interviews even when it is online, it still is not any different with the traditional ways. Point is, AI is the future and this being in this platform makes it stand out and is the best of its features.

In my opinion, I do believe that even online interview is needed but not every applicant will undergo such interview. It is only the short-listed applicants.  It is useful to see the person how do they react to the questions, their gestures, mannerism can be a give away to determine their personality.

Indeed! Even though TrustLogics with the help of the validators and AI, will help in the screening of applicants, I do believe that final screening needs a personal interaction between the recruiter and applicant.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

Indeed! Even though TrustLogics with the help of the validators and AI, will help in the screening of applicants, I do believe that final screening needs a personal interaction between the recruiter and applicant.

I just like to insert a funny scenario though, with regards to disregarding online interview, what if you can not already identify the person that you hired, because their pictures in the data has undergone too much editing and in personal, it looks totally different. You know apps this days. So I believe personal online interview is necessary.

coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:03:12 PM

its nice to see that your being motivated by us supporters.just keep on working hard!im happy the you have the solution for the current unemployment issues on our community.by the way congratulations on the award you guys truly deserve it!
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Definitely you have a point,because trustlogics I think is one of the best solution to have at lest will have minimize the over population unemployment rate around the world,despite some of person will have negative thoughts about the system for trustlogics but,as part of them,well only see the potential growth of this project and not the focus on their negative issues instead off  

I dont think this platform can greatly reduce the current unemployment rate because of some issue on economy or the jobs available. Even if we have a great platform that can enhance the hiring process but if the government or country have not enough jobs available for its people its still useless. I dont mean to be rude or anything just sayin my opinion.
actually your opinion is right, despite of a wonderful and innovative platform if the country lacks of jobs available theres no use. but i hope they got this all planned its sad to see if this project becomes unsuccessful.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: