Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
nasoflo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
I hope so. They should be an accountable one since the documents of the jobseekers depend upon them. If they fail to give the proper validity to the jobseekers, the applicants or companies suffer this problem. In fact, it may result to a conflict between the company and trustlogics whenever their validators failed to do their job. Well, I think trustlogics will do the best to select a responsible validators.

Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

The very unique project of trustlogics are such to be confident to become successful platform in the future,because is the 21st century adoption for digitized data and decentralized platforms,that can more advance to provide seamless storage to share digital information as quickly procedure for the new revolution at global recruitment process  for the great services.

Aside from great the services of trustlogiccs,are you encountered to for luck and reputation? because base on your white papers they have no  concreted background information that will be  held  to check  the company regarding to thier educational institutes for the past employers,

Well until now trustlogics will not encountered the luck of reputation due to the recruiter as of now will have never experienced  before for comprehensive platform that will they could access to verify as well. Although social media platforms are attempted to
fill this particular gap,  but the largely will failed because they have never had a convincing solution for this
issues like fake reputations or endorsements.,,but I wonder about the function of keywords  hiring based on trustlogics platform?

DevoneMarvin

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

Good night, team.
I suppose it is a good project. Assured website, engaging website.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

Just make a feature that hires disabled person for them to work. They also have that skill of work but we must also think of their own conditions.
If they used to force to work then let them work but limit them. As a normal person few companies are accepting disabled person to work on them,
just saying, believe it or not. Just add a feature for them so that they can work also like us.
Currently, I heard a local news in the television. It was all about a driver in my country who have Tourette (it is a neurological disorder that causes sudden involuntary movements or sounds). The local agency for transportation asks why does this person is given a licensed to drive even he has disorder. I felt some mercy and disgrace upon this man because he wants to work just for his family survive but he will be prevented because of his condition.  He was unlucky but still he keeps on moving. This person should be considered by some companies. He has dedication and hardwork. Because of this news, I remembered trustlogics. This project will help all of us to have proper job suitable to necessity.

See here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1058845427602471&id=134752476678442&_rdr
As I watch the movement of her body and if you are in the car you will feel nervous at first, but you will feel impressed with this person. despite his disability he is fighting against his illness to support her family and their needs they should be helped to have a job with the company handle them.
In our country, there are so many person with disabilities who also have their own business and choose to be a freelancer because in their world its too hard to ignore sometimes the feelings and emotion when the time comes that some people laughing at them and discriminate about their situation, i hope the TrustLogics has also have an acceptance regarding this in some company that they have to help people with disabilities.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
I hope so. They should be an accountable one since the documents of the jobseekers depend upon them. If they fail to give the proper validity to the jobseekers, the applicants or companies suffer this problem. In fact, it may result to a conflict between the company and trustlogics whenever their validators failed to do their job. Well, I think trustlogics will do the best to select a responsible validators.
This is a very crucial kind of job would you agree? It seems that a lot of effort will be at stake for this one. But setting it aside i am also greatful that they would be checking one by one as for the authenticity of each applicant to avoid further conflicts and problems.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

The very unique project of trustlogics are such to be confident to become successful platform in the future,because is the 21st century adoption for digitized data and decentralized platforms,that can more advance to provide seamless storage to share digital information as quickly procedure for the new revolution at global recruitment process  for the great services.

Aside from great the services of trustlogiccs,are you encountered to for luck and reputation? because base on your white papers they have no  concreted background information that will be  held  to check  the company regarding to thier educational institutes for the past employers,

What is great about Trustlogics is that the verification feature is not available to other job websites. I know some new projects which is similar to Trustlogics but does not offer this feature. Verified data of applicants will make the hiring process faster for recruiters. You can also acertain that the information submitted by the applicant is correct and can be trusted.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

[/quote}
Well until now trustlogics will not encountered the luck of reputation due to the recruiter as of now will have never experienced  before for comprehensive platform that will they could access to verify as well. Although social media platforms are attempted to
fill this particular gap,  but the largely will failed because they have never had a convincing solution for this
issues like fake reputations or endorsements.,,but I wonder about the function of keywords  hiring based on trustlogics platform?

Honestly the keywords hiring process  of trustlogics are very good platform function,due to the decisions of recruiters are significantly influenced by the data  which contained  the description of jobseeker resume,those keyword matching is the popular technique for identifying common keywords between of job description and a resume,the potential candidates are liberally trim on this field,

pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.
Not all project deserve to have a good compliment, to be honest i am very thankful that there is a project like this who want to help many job seekers to find a job that suited in their skills, hope to the success of this wonderful project.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

What is great about Trustlogics is that the verification feature is not available to other job websites. I know some new projects which is similar to Trustlogics but does not offer this feature. Verified data of applicants will make the hiring process faster for recruiters. You can also acertain that the information submitted by the applicant is correct and can be trusted.
Since it is verified and being checked to fully ensure that it is legit, we could say that it can really be trusted. It would be meaningless if they will just let some false info pass right? Anf since we are talking about jobs and companies, we knew that the whole team as much as trustlogics team would suffer if they do not put enough effort.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.

people are hired based on their ability and not disability, based on what they can do and not on their limitations. a person with physical disability is limited in performing some skills, but they are not mentally disabled that are unreliable. trustlogis is still their golden gate in applying for a work, their hope that an employer will see this and would trust that they are worth hiring.
All people has its own unique talent and sometimes it is one of the characteristics why people are easily hired when they show their talent and skills. And also the company or the management want an employer with a good attitudes because this is the most important characteristics of every employer.
People with disabilities can be given the right job especially if they have past experience in other jobs. If they are able to provide accurate information about themselves, may be approved by validators and they are suitable applicants looking for a company.

Absolutely. This can be a good way in filtering the type of jobs that can fit the number of capabilities that a person with disabilities has. This will also help the companies to be able to know what qualities the applicants has that can fit right on the needs of the company.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

Yes, the concept is great, yes, the devs are great and yes the community is already great. But I. Pretty curious on how the team will be handling complaints from the users of the platform eother the services, or about a jobseeker complaining about a company or a company complaining about a worker. I wonder how will the trustlogics team deal with this and what will their cpurse of actions be.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Since it is verified and being checked to fully ensure that it is legit, we could say that it can really be trusted. It would be meaningless if they will just let some false info pass right? Anf since we are talking about jobs and companies, we knew that the whole team as much as trustlogics team would suffer if they do not put enough effort.

The verification process is done by partner validators. In the event that the information is not properly verified and Trustlogics receive a complain from a client company, Although there will be implications to Trustlogics, the accountability will remain with the partnered validator. Trustlogics platform will insure that the request for verification is forwarded to the partner validator and that the partner validator has submitted all fields required to be verified by Trustlogics for the employer or client company as well as from users who will request for verifaction.

Trustlogics, aims to build a pool of data which is pre-qualified in nature and that it can be trusted by all users who will look into that database.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Keehl_Kuya

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

The idea will be useful. A rather interesting business, brilliant logo.  Good luck fellows.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

The verification process is done by partner validators. In the event that the information is not properly verified and Trustlogics receive a complain from a client company, Although there will be implications to Trustlogics, the accountability will remain with the partnered validator. Trustlogics platform will insure that the request for verification is forwarded to the partner validator and that the partner validator has submitted all fields required to be verified by Trustlogics for the employer or client company as well as from users who will request for verifaction.

Trustlogics, aims to build a pool of data which is pre-qualified in nature and that it can be trusted by all users who will look into that database.
Seems that it has quiet a lot of work to do, but it good to hear that they are putting that much work just to ensure that they are delivering a good and high quality of services to all there customers. One more thing, i am just being curious how much time does it take to verify someones application? I guess it would take 2-3 days, am i right?
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

The idea will be useful. A rather interesting business, brilliant logo.  Good luck fellows.
The appearance is quiet spectacular but what's most important is what could they offer as their service. It is not only an idea, they are already starting to work on it, they are just visualizing their plans and what could possibly happen in their project, and as of noe they are already making a move to start their plan.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

Seems that it has quiet a lot of work to do, but it good to hear that they are putting that much work just to ensure that they are delivering a good and high quality of services to all there customers. One more thing, i am just being curious how much time does it take to verify someones application? I guess it would take 2-3 days, am i right?

I am not quite sure for the time table of Trustlogics but it will surely take time specially with countries who's records are still not computerized. But it will be up to Trustlogics qualified validators to do the job. I'm sure they will come up with a standard number of days for how long can a persons profile will be verified.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

I am not quite sure for the time table of Trustlogics but it will surely take time specially with countries who's records are still not computerized. But it will be up to Trustlogics qualified validators to do the job. I'm sure they will come up with a standard number of days for how long can a persons profile will be verified.

I believe it will vary depending on the location, the degree of data to be verified and the position the applicant is applying for. Critical positions like, cashiers and teller who handles money needs to be thoroughly checked to protect the companies interest. For positions like janitorial services, a clean police record and a certification from a vocational course related to his job may be sufficient.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

That is the sad reality, some people who have falsified credentials and documents sometimes not really validated on the current hiring process and what is more disappointing is that they got the higher positions by their false stories during the interview. Thanks really to Trustlogics project. These events will be eliminated and the people who do this will be eradicated.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

The trust logic is a very amazing project, why?
Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.

I have to agree with you regarding this matter. Trustlogics really is an amazing project. By using Blockchain technology on different processes really is an advantage because of the security and reliability of data that it offers. Our data and information are safe and secured. This is really a great thing to know.
You're absolutely right let's just think about what Trustlogic can give to us. Is it reliable? Yes, it is because we can get benefits from it and all of our information is very stored safe and secured. Just think about not only our future but also the future of trustlogic if this project will be successful, it gives a lot of opportunities to all jobseeker's.

that's right, the trustlogics have an great and amazing project. their blockchain technology have an amazing system of transaction by transferring the data to others. I think that this project will be absolutely fully successful.

One of the amazing system of the trust logic project platform is the are using the block chain technology in their project which means that every transactions of the trust logic project platform is being recorded and traces.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: