Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:52:39 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 06:18:18 PM by cryp24x

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think the password is not a big issue at all but you are right about the multi-layered security. There are lots of ways on how to retrieve the password, we can reset it throughout mobile phones, we can also have a private key that will serve as our master key if ever we forgot the password. Trustlogics is under Blockchain Technology that is why I am confident that the platform is really safe and secured.

Yeah! The OP's suggestion is important specially, if we are dealing with the security and account of the users. If there is an accident that we misplace our keys and password then we cannot recover our account. Trustlogics need to have 2FA security so that we can recover our keys anytime. But I think this feature will be done when trustlogics app will be fully developed.
Yes, it is. There will be levels of security and I believed that they will be doing the said security enhancement after the application will be fully developed. Trustlogics priority is to give us an application that is user-friendly, fast and reliable. With the existing security, it can run smoothly and worry-free.
Well, the project will be good then. With all the security you have mentioned above, I think the users will be more comfortable with all their data and information saved on the Trustlogics platform. Thanks to the amazing system powered by Blockchain Technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

By the way guys, what do you think about the future of their tokens called TLT tokens, does it have potential for profit in investors? Well, it will take time for their ICO to come so i wonder what the team are doing by this time that they are in the waiting period.
I hope so. Their tokens will be used in registering in the platform by users and in paying the validators as well as rewarding Independent Service Providers with it. So it will mean their tokens will be used as long as the platform exists and at work.
i believe so..So does it mean taht in order to regsiter or use TrustLogics platform you got to have ude their tokens. For me, that is also a nice strategy, although it might.lessen potential customers or.users but i guess since the concept of TrustLogics is definitely excellent and beneficial that is why they have the guts to just use their own token when registering with them.
It’s alright giga19. Those who will be interested will pay. They offer a much needed and quality service. Safe and transparent so what can we say, they deserve payment to sustain the platform. They will not be able to pay their staffs and maintain the platform if they don have fund.

They could also administer fees in the usage of each users. That way, they will be able to sustain it in a efficient manner. Its just
that I wish that the given fees will be reasonable and affordable because not all users are of the same financial status. May they be
considered in this.
Yes ofcourse they need to sustain the platform so they can continue to give service, and there's no free service or anything now a days everything is need to be paid... But infairness with trustlogics all your money would be worth it or more than of it will be back to you...

Ofcourse investors will surely have profit for this kind of platform, it has a working mvp for the users can use and it has a real life application and  as long as there are people who are using and paying for fees and validations there will be the way for the investors to get their revenues from it.

Yes, I agree, investors will certainly gain profit with their TLT tokens as they support Trustlogics. WIth this
one of a kind platform that could be used worldwide, addressing vast the problems in workforce market, their
TLT tokens will bring in huge revenue which is a great thing for investors.

It is not only good on the investors side but also then hiring industry and the people who will use the trustlogics platform. The innovative feature that can change the current slow and hassle way of job application online and walk-ins.
Borexx024

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.
This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.
Regarding about the security, Blockchain Technology is responsible for the safe and secured transactions that
TrustLogics will hold but does it also protects the information of the jobseekers and employers?
Yeah it will be recorded on the blockchain so all the transaction will be stored there but I dont think about the personal data of the user will saved there. What I read on their whitepaper there will be a unique security feature that users can choose what company or recruiters will be able to see your data.
I see, then the security feature and the Blockchain Technology works on different areas. For me, it made TrustLogics more reliable and steady because it has 2 security systems running on it. I just hope that they also expounded on that more.
What you are putting on Trustlogics platform are your professional data. Ideally there are no financial records involved. However it is still necessary for Trustlogics to secure our profiles on their platform.
I believe that the security features offered by Trustlogics are enough to keep our profiles safe. We also have the options on which of the information we provided would be revealed with the public. Your personal approval may be required before a company or user can view your complete profile.
I definitely agree with you.  Trustlogics platform is really safe and we are very confident that all the information and data will be kept securely.  There are also security features from the platform which gives protection on our details that can be shown to the Employers.
Yea. They hold the right to their privacy settings. They can choose who will be the viewer of their profiles. And because they will be working through blockchain, their datas are secured and no one can tamper them or steal their identities. They are stored securely in their database.
well,with regards to the security of trustlogics we don't have anything to worry about. all the data or profiles sent by candidates will be well secured in their network.trustlogics even has an AI engine which can help their network to be more secured and also the fact that they are using blockchain tech is going make it more secured.
True. Anyway, the function of AI here is not to secure datas but to sort out the profiles for indentifications before validators do their jobs of verifications. Making the work easy and classifications of profiles too.
Trustlogics security from Blockchain technology is truly a great thing as professional datas are free from tampering
and stealing. With options for users in its platforms, users have total control to whom their datas can be shown.
I find these two things great and earned my trust!

If they are targettng the hiring industry worldwide I think they should have an automatic language translations for the local people who will be using it. Not all of the people who are currently looking for a job aren't good on foreign language like english, mandarin and other  language.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

Any news on their incoming token sale? Is there date already or what? I believe everyone is waiting for their ICO since they are considered to be legit because of their accomplishments and their platform is already working together with their activities. So what more to think about?

I’m also can’t wait to release their announcement on this.
They were not updating us unlike before that there was at least every week updating us on the news and partnership of their project. It is legit though, I wish, lol.

I think soon will appear such information. The team is preparing for ICO and it takes a lot of time. I see this ANN thread is very active and people wait for the start of ICO.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

Any news on their incoming token sale? Is there date already or what? I believe everyone is waiting for their ICO since they are considered to be legit because of their accomplishments and their platform is already working together with their activities. So what more to think about?

I’m also can’t wait to release their announcement on this.
They were not updating us unlike before that there was at least every week updating us on the news and partnership of their project. It is legit though, I wish, lol.

I think soon will appear such information. The team is preparing for ICO and it takes a lot of time. I see this ANN thread is very active and people wait for the start of ICO.
Well, they are not too detailed in dates but i saw in their white paper in token sale datails that their crowdsale will be on September and the distribution is october so its likely to be one month sale.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Yea. A peer can refer someone they know in the platform that is suitable for the job posted based on their profiles. That is why it is also an advantage to have a viewable profile so potential jobs and opportunities will not just pass by with out noticing qualified candidates.
That's true, it is like job seekers are getting recommendations through peer to.peer hiring system. Well, inspite of recommendations i am pretty sure that they will still go through a selection process. But in any case, it is aleeady the decision of the company, i do believe that final selection process is already jurisdiction of the company.TRustlogics just help them screen the applicants, and that is through verification process by partnered validators.
Yes giga19 and that will be making recruitment easy. No more doubts on their credentials and no more sending private detectors on the candidates part to find out about the person. Easy, as is. As it the profile is presented then it has to be believed in because everything will be transparent here.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:42:12 PM

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Yea. A peer can refer someone they know in the platform that is suitable for the job posted based on their profiles. That is why it is also an advantage to have a viewable profile so potential jobs and opportunities will not just pass by with out noticing qualified candidates.
That's true, it is like job seekers are getting recommendations through peer to.peer hiring system. Well, inspite of recommendations i am pretty sure that they will still go through a selection process. But in any case, it is aleeady the decision of the company, i do believe that final selection process is already jurisdiction of the company.TRustlogics just help them screen the applicants, and that is through verification process by partnered validators.

Big check. It is only  up to the company now whether to hire someone based on recommendstions and not based on the qualifications. Because admit it or not, a big percentage, all over the world are hired based on recommendations and not qualifications. This practice is still exist ing, bit TrustLogics is already out of the picture in this kind.of.circumstances.
I hate this way. We call it in my country “padrino”. Someone who is more qualified is being overlooked just because he doesnt have a backup and instead someone who doesnt have the guts and not even qualified is being hired because he is endorsed by someone in position. 

micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
Gotta agree with you fellow. It is promising, and we are hooing for the best to be successful, although i foresee as of now as 90%, it will be successful. Have you read about the awards they received, this then have really have something big to offer.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
I agree with you both, the ISP will be a big help to all free lance skilled workers.  All they have to do is register to TrustLogics, then, this way there is a opportunity for them to get lot of clients depending on their performance, becsuse their possible new clients will relay on their ratings provided by previous clients.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

Big check. It is only  up to the company now whether to hire someone based on recommendstions and not based on the qualifications. Because admit it or not, a big percentage, all over the world are hired based on recommendations and not qualifications. This practice is still exist ing, bit TrustLogics is already out of the picture in this kind.of.circumstances.
I hate this way. We call it in my country “padrino”. Someone who is more qualified is being overlooked just because he doesnt have a backup and instead someone who doesnt have the guts and not even qualified is being hired because he is endorsed by someone in position. 
This kind of recruitment process must stop, on second thought, will it stop or can it be stopped? Well, for those qualified but no backup, never loose hope. You just have to always do your best no.matter what, for in the end, you will reap the success.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

Yes giga19 and that will be making recruitment easy. No more doubts on their credentials and no more sending private detectors on the candidates part to find out about the person. Easy, as is. As it the profile is presented then it has to be believed in because everything will be transparent here.
You have said it very well. It is really a much much easier job for selection process for companies.  All they have to do is select from.TrustLogics files or if in csse someone knows of the vacant position, the company can just recommend the applicant to register to TrustLogics platform. From, there, they can check the file of applicant.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

Gotta agree with you fellow. It is promising, and we are hooing for the best to be successful, although i foresee as of now as 90%, it will be successful. Have you read about the awards they received, this then have really have something big to offer.
yeah right, I also see how this will come up to be one of the most successful projects. all the solutions that their project gives to job seekers is pretty remarkable.as of now they are receiving lots of partnerships and awards which can lead them to their goals.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

yeah sure, the independent service provider could really be a big helping hand for candidates specially for freelancers.This will not only help professionals and the independent service provider gets more visibility and attract potential recruiters or candidates as well. the independent service provider can be really convenient skillful candidates can do their work as they pleased to do it.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

well,this kind of issues had been in the hiring industry for years applicants with most potential are not getting the suitable job for them but instead the one applicant that fakes his resume and has back up in the company will get hired.this kind of hiring must stop its not fair for everyone.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

I'm also thinking about this. What if the user give already the copies of his paper and documents on the platform and in any chance lose and forgot his/her password how can it be now? Can he/she retrieve hi/her account on some question that he/she can only answer or what?
maybe TrustLogics Team will provide 2-way password and security question. some of the existing project has this security pattern for emergency. Security question is very common and people doesn't use it in someway so they doesn't have that 2-way password. TrustLogics will find way though, lol.
For me, this is only my guest and in chance a suggestion for the Team. Maybe they the TrustLogics may ask or request the user's codes from his/her paper document that was already validated for him/her to reset her password or to sight again his password. Since personal paper documents  is exclusive only on the user so then he/she can only check that.

that's right, I think the trustlogics will provide an other solutions to resist that particular problems like using an bar codes, I think the this project will studied this situation.

We have seen a lot of progress with Trustlogics. From the beginning they actually have a wide number of users registered on their platform. Trustlogics is continuously improving and partnering with different countries and validators.
Well as we can see that the project is very helpful and i think after this sale they will be having a good future and become interested to many candidates. I hope for the fast and make this project available globally.

Well, Trustlogics actually received an award for start up companies. If everything goes well with their pilot testing I believe that Trustlogics will be able to expand with globally. It will surely become a big help for people who are looking for a better job and opportunity as well as for companies who wants to view a verified list of applicant for the job.
what a great news,if trustlogics goes well with their ideas their platform could potentially lead on making the hiring process get more easier and more convenient for all the companies who will adapt to trustlogics system.companies will just simply look at the profiles of verified candidates as easy as that they can hire applicants with good backgrounds.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:02:43 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
I agree with you about that this may be a big help to reduce or lessen the unemployment rate of our economy that`s why a lot of people/applicants wants to or choose to pass their personal data here in the system of Trust Logic because of what they can actually provide which other projects don`t have.
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: