Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.
Before we only know that if someone is applying for a job they're the only one spending money and time with all the hiring process and procedures but we didn't know the recruiter is the one spending much with it... That's why trustlogics platform will not only cater those many jobseeker but the recruiter as well, and will solve the problem of both parties...
Yes that's right, trustlogics will cater both of them at the same time... The concrete solution for many recruiters all over the world are with trustlogics today, and will save all the cost of old hiring process by both recruiters and jobseekers...

In applying., why are the offer step and the hire step not combined into one step?
Because,, Not every offer of employment is accepted.
If every offer was accepted, then yes, we could do that. If a candidate rejects the offer,
then the company might extend the offer to their another candidate.

One of the best ways to make more placements is to speed up the recruitment process. Sure, there’s not much you
can do about how fast your clients move. You must also know the complete job description. However,
you must know the description as the last employee who left in the position left it,

An applicant can reject or accept the job offer if it fits what they want. Likewise the company maintains the right to accept applicants. Contract signing is made usually if both the applicant and the employer agrees with each others term.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
It is the project vision to support the individuals and the institution in finding the right person to the industry in able for the country to be more productive and everyone will have a job and profit in their work.

Trust logics is the project for the people who are in need of jobs immediately, they can use the platform to connect to multiple companies for their desired work and be able to validate their application by means of their skills and other talents that will be needing in the company, it serves as a bridge to the employees and employer world wide, I hope it can be world wide.

I hope Trustlogics will be available worldwide, too. This platform is really one of a kind, fits in any
work-related application or process. Trustlogics took away largely the unnecessary or stumbling block in
the hiring industry.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.

Yea. Now technology is making people lazy and fat. 😁
Just kidding. You are right man, no need to get up early in the morning, fall in line, commute and endure hunger in waiting. With trustlogics, it will be easy for us, I hope they will be available in my country too in case one day i need to reapply.

This is the best. At you convenient time and place you can just click your mouse and relax. We owe it all to Trustlogics.  And you can just lay down your credentials and wait for notifications to come that you’ve been chosen. What a wonderful world.
This is funny. Before we are chasing job opportunities. We need to do as needed, as as asked, do as required. Now is the twist of the procedures. We just present out profiles and wait and relax. Someone interested will just notify us if they want us to work with them.
Yeah, and this makes me smile and to the extent that you will not anymore apply to different companies, you just register to TrustLogics and file in your datas and pronto, the companies will be the one to look for suitable applicants..it is turn around of events.
Exactly chesed4u. No more long processing, no more provision of too many papers. You can just do the normal thing in your daily life and wait for notification for your hiring.
Many Filipinos will be glad because this project was created, Trustlogics will be a solution to speed up the job search process. We do not need many copies of our resumes to be provided to different companies and we can save a lot of time and especially money. Great comfort to all those looking for a job.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
It is the project vision to support the individuals and the institution in finding the right person to the industry in able for the country to be more productive and everyone will have a job and profit in their work.

Trust logics is the project for the people who are in need of jobs immediately, they can use the platform to connect to multiple companies for their desired work and be able to validate their application by means of their skills and other talents that will be needing in the company, it serves as a bridge to the employees and employer world wide, I hope it can be world wide.

I hope Trustlogics will be available worldwide, too. This platform is really one of a kind, fits in any
work-related application or process. Trustlogics took away largely the unnecessary or stumbling block in
the hiring industry.

Yes, I believe that they will be expanding as soon as they finish their 12 months pilot testing of the project. More and more people will appreciate what Trustlogics is doing. Its like a job site platform with background checking. It will save cost for companies.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.
yap correct due to of this new system pLatform of trustlogics ,finding job is almost just in one touch due to through the phone will be applied for ,  so that , what are you  waiting for,
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

This project was crazy. First recruitment featured project/platform in the industry of crypto-world? This project will probably a hit on the world. Because of its nature on hiring it would be a big help on many people around the world. Building this kind of project was one of the dreams of every person that suffers on hiring system. You guys are so bright.

Hiring is very essential in every country in the world,
because of its outstanding idea and concept many people will probably will use this project than applying manually or in person. Good concept of idea in a project. Very unique and impressive in the first place.

You are right about that, and since that this project has a very interesting platform for the jobseekers, I believe that this will be more popular once the project launch in many countries as like what is we expect to happen on it.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

resumés.

definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.
bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.
That is the main factors of Trust Logic and wants to be happened. It is better to have this kind of a project in our online industry as we all know the traditional way of recruitments is very hassle and it also takes a lot of time, I am sure this will have potential and it surely gets popular in our industry.

We need this kind of project and I am very thankful for the developers because they've got the most needed project in our era. The concept of trustlogics really help individual to create new life and become responsible citizen and family member in our society. They should be succeed no matter how it is difficult because if trustlogics failed, our chance to got a job faster will lose also.
We are also thankful that the trustlogics has been created in our generation because I've read a lot of bad experiences in finding a job of other people. In our time if you have the knowledge of technology you can use advantage. With trustlogics it's easy to find your job with simple sign ups in the trustlogics app you can find what you want your job and based on your personal information.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

resumés.

When you applying for a job, Once you’ve identified exactly what you need in terms of hard skills and soft skills,
then it’s time to put a plan together to find what you need. You know what they say.
When you fail to plan, you may consider that you plan to fail.

Most of the jobs now are being through emails and the internet so it doesnt matter where you are as long as you have internet and make the job done. Most people I know doesnt even need to leave their house just to work and they are called now homebase employee.

You have a point, there are many people who choose to have a job online too and since that there is a project like this, it is possible to have a job online, there are many companies also who are looking for the home base work that is very interested especially to the moms out there who want to have a work while keeping the household.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

resumés.

definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.

That’s why TrustLogics Team created the recruitment system in the first place.
The interview that will be conducted if possible will depends on the Employer. TrustLogics Team only works on hiring and presenting workers on a specific company.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.

These is the reason I hate going into job fares or any application.
Workforce on every country is very crowded so definitely the fares was the same. People will now apply on the comfort of their home if this project will be approved and run.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

That is the main factors of Trust Logic and wants to be happened. It is better to have this kind of a project in our online industry as we all know the traditional way of recruitments is very hassle and it also takes a lot of time, I am sure this will have potential and it surely gets popular in our industry.

We need this kind of project and I am very thankful for the developers because they've got the most needed project in our era. The concept of trustlogics really help individual to create new life and become responsible citizen and family member in our society. They should be succeed no matter how it is difficult because if trustlogics failed, our chance to got a job faster will lose also.
We are also thankful that the trustlogics has been created in our generation because I've read a lot of bad experiences in finding a job of other people. In our time if you have the knowledge of technology you can use advantage. With trustlogics it's easy to find your job with simple sign ups in the trustlogics app you can find what you want your job and based on your personal information.

Hiring system in different country was completely the same for me and it is very cancerous. I hate being on this system of hiring because of its cost and effort that mainly exerted too much. Good news this project may exist in the near future.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

Normal way of hiring is somewhat good for me. Why?
Because employer will see your appearance at the first place. Employer used psychological matter to test individual’s ability to perform task and job. For me it is somewhat good at all.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:17:20 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 06:35:55 PM by BitDane

Normal way of hiring is somewhat good for me. Why?
Because employer will see your appearance at the first place. Employer used psychological matter to test individual’s ability to perform task and job. For me it is somewhat good at all.
I know you have a reason why they need to somehow see the appearance of the applicant but the majority of the jobs required doesn't really require that. Physical appearance can be done in the local offices of the Trustlogics in every country. With regard to the tasks and jobs, they can also do that in local offices.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:23:38 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 06:24:52 PM by FAITHriot

resumés.
When you applying for a job, Once you’ve identified exactly what you need in terms of hard skills and soft skills,
then it’s time to put a plan together to find what you need. You know what they say.
When you fail to plan, you may consider that you plan to fail.
Most of the jobs now are being through emails and the internet so it doesnt matter where you are as long as you have internet and make the job done. Most people I know doesnt even need to leave their house just to work and they are called now homebase employee.
I agree with this. I know lots of people who work at home. They were hired online. No personal appearance was done. And it is quite effective on their part because they are evaluated well. What I am thinking about Trustlogics, the process will be faster and the compensation will be more transparent.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.

Yea. Now technology is making people lazy and fat. 😁
Just kidding. You are right man, no need to get up early in the morning, fall in line, commute and endure hunger in waiting. With trustlogics, it will be easy for us, I hope they will be available in my country too in case one day i need to reapply.

This is the best. At you convenient time and place you can just click your mouse and relax. We owe it all to Trustlogics.  And you can just lay down your credentials and wait for notifications to come that you’ve been chosen. What a wonderful world.
This is funny. Before we are chasing job opportunities. We need to do as needed, as as asked, do as required. Now is the twist of the procedures. We just present out profiles and wait and relax. Someone interested will just notify us if they want us to work with them.
Exactly. What a convenience it would bring to job seekers. I can still remember how stressful it was to seek jobs and apply but withh Trustlogics it will be totally different now. No more stuggles and spending of too much money.
You are correct Chikitita2004. Technology is there to make our life easier. We just make use of them in quite a good and advantageous manner. Trustlogics is maximizing the power of Blockchain Technology and Artificial Intelligence. Let us just support the project that will make the system faster and reliable.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:49:59 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 06:00:41 PM by cryp24x

resumés.

the hiring industry.

I believe that Trustlogics is really planning to operate globally. This platform will really help the people to have their dream job come true and make the hiring process faster and easier. Let us continue supporting the project.

Quote from: Trustlogics Whitepaper Page 10
4.2 Blockchain Solution

Overview

TrustLogicsTM is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

resumés.

Not only on local country but also all throughout the world. Many people who've just got graduate from college can't easily find jobs depending on their courses cause some company prefer people who have years of experience.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: