Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:02:47 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 06:09:35 PM by FAITHriot

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.
Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.
It is normally to apply again in again specially when you are very picky and choosy on getting or picking a particular job. Because of this project rather platform you were now be able to apply on different companies without any cost and expenses for applying just fingers, lol.
I think it is not being picky. We should really choose the job that we will be doing because we will do it for years and it's kinda boring when you do a job that does not interest you. There is a saying that "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Unknown". So I think Trustlogics project solves this problem.
That's nice! I agree with that saying because it is really difficult to work when you are just doing it just because you need to do it. It is easier to work when you love what you do. This is what Trustlogics is all about, getting the job that you love with proper benefits and high compensation as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:26:54 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 05:38:29 PM by MyInspiration

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.
That is right I guess! I think I have to admit that this project will really make an impact on the lives of people who really want to have a decent job. Most of the advertisement especially those who are not in a respected newspaper or a reliable website are scammers who usually asked for some fees and promise that the applicant that they will get a job which is too-good-to-be-true which give the highest payment and unbelievable benefits. Thank God Trustlogics is here.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

Because of this project rather platform there were be a possible reason why people will resign or quit their stable job and works and find another job that was more profitable. What if it happens how you guys be aware that the left over companies will have a new workers or employee to work on? Employees specially have profession will be finding more profitable job that's why they were to picky on jobs. How was that?
Definitely, this will be one of the reasons why people will find another job. Because of its outstanding system on hiring they will now choose to find another job by the use of this project/platform and leave their job for more profit rather salary.
This is really one of the good reasons why we should support this project. This will not only help the employees to find their desired job but make their productivity grew exponentially. Trustlogics will help the employees more productive which will make every company be more efficient and create more profit. This profit will give the company to give more benefits to their employees and they can also expand their business. This will be a win-win for all because the more the employees earn more, the greater their buying power which will create the economy of one country to grow tremendously.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

When you applying for a job, Once you’ve identified exactly what you need in terms of hard skills and soft skills,
then it’s time to put a plan together to find what you need. You know what they say.
When you fail to plan, you may consider that you plan to fail.

Most of the jobs now are being through emails and the internet so it doesnt matter where you are as long as you have internet and make the job done. Most people I know doesnt even need to leave their house just to work and they are called now homebase employee.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.

It is normally to apply again in again specially when you are very picky and choosy on getting or picking a particular job. Because of this project rather platform you were now be able to apply on different companies without any cost and expenses for applying just fingers, lol.

Yes, in just a matter or a few seconds and a few tapping of of our fingers, jobseekers and employers would
already experience a world of convenience that is hardly comparable to the way of looking a job in the past.

It is really convinient for those who will use the hring platform of trustlogics. The old and tiring ways of finding a job will be change by this platform. Now you can apply on bulk and pass resumes hassle free.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This projects Idea is brillant among the project Ive seen so far, the convinience and security of the platform is A+ for me. What other features they will have on? Do they already announce new news about the projects progress?
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

Effort less, not time consuming, less expenses for applying and with just the use of the internet and mobile devices you can now apply with the comfort of your home! Isnt it great for both the jobseekers and recruitment firms. A well thought and planning, I salute to the developers and team behind this project! Good job!

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.

Yea. Now technology is making people lazy and fat. 😁
Just kidding. You are right man, no need to get up early in the morning, fall in line, commute and endure hunger in waiting. With trustlogics, it will be easy for us, I hope they will be available in my country too in case one day i need to reapply.

This is the best. At you convenient time and place you can just click your mouse and relax. We owe it all to Trustlogics.  And you can just lay down your credentials and wait for notifications to come that you’ve been chosen. What a wonderful world.
This is funny. Before we are chasing job opportunities. We need to do as needed, as as asked, do as required. Now is the twist of the procedures. We just present out profiles and wait and relax. Someone interested will just notify us if they want us to work with them.
Exactly. What a convenience it would bring to job seekers. I can still remember how stressful it was to seek jobs and apply but withh Trustlogics it will be totally different now. No more stuggles and spending of too much money.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.

Yea. Now technology is making people lazy and fat. 😁
Just kidding. You are right man, no need to get up early in the morning, fall in line, commute and endure hunger in waiting. With trustlogics, it will be easy for us, I hope they will be available in my country too in case one day i need to reapply.

This is the best. At you convenient time and place you can just click your mouse and relax. We owe it all to Trustlogics.  And you can just lay down your credentials and wait for notifications to come that you’ve been chosen. What a wonderful world.
This is funny. Before we are chasing job opportunities. We need to do as needed, as as asked, do as required. Now is the twist of the procedures. We just present out profiles and wait and relax. Someone interested will just notify us if they want us to work with them.
Yeah, and this makes me smile and to the extent that you will not anymore apply to different companies, you just register to TrustLogics and file in your datas and pronto, the companies will be the one to look for suitable applicants..it is turn around of events.
Exactly chesed4u. No more long processing, no more provision of too many papers. You can just do the normal thing in your daily life and wait for notification for your hiring.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

Effort less, not time consuming, less expenses for applying and with just the use of the internet and mobile devices you can now apply with the comfort of your home! Isnt it great for both the jobseekers and recruitment firms. A well thought and planning, I salute to the developers and team behind this project! Good job!
Or even if you dont have a plan of looking for a job, you just present your resume and your credentials and you will be notified whenever someone is interested in hiring you and if you think it interests you you can be serious about it if not then just ignore it.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:49:04 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.

If the government would somehow be involved in TrustLogics, the higher the chances that TrustLogics would be able to fight
off the crisis in unemployment. It will not be guaranteed that they would solve the problem but invovling Trustlogics with the
government will give them more power to implement their plans.

yes I  will agree for what you said ,because if  trustlogics accept in  my government  it also chance to indorse from every regional location in my coutry, so that more person in my country here, are also have a great opportunity to have a job from trustlogics platform.
TrustLogics will be amplified in terms or their area, power and ability to reach more and more people. This also makes them more reliable and credible but our minds should be aware for the risks that TrustLogics might also be limited in movement because of the same government.
It is really a great project as it will reach more people to find a job that fits their profile and what they want. The attestation made by the user and his peers will help in putting up the credibility of the users profile and the validation of the partnered validator will boost the trust of companies in their professional pool of data. This will eliminate third party agency and get the employees hired directly by the company.

Well, Trustlogics concept is really an innovation in the hiring industry platform. With the use of blockchain technology and with the help of their partnered validator they will surely hit their aim to be a Trusted and Secured Professional data platform. Reducing the time needed for the hiring process and making more savings for companies.
In addition to what you said, it will also make savings to the applicants and that is more important. The reason they are looking for a job is because they dont have money and to think with out trustlogics they are spending more money in just applications processes.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.

giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

A good product and good job. And strong team. I see the idea of ICO is very popular and a lot of people participate in the discussion of the topic. I with success for the team and the project.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

A good product and good job. And strong team. I see the idea of ICO is very popular and a lot of people participate in the discussion of the topic. I with success for the team and the project.

TrustLogics has a lot of potential taht is why a lot are participating in the discussion. Apart from that, their concept is very interesting because  a lot of people are seeking jobs and there is a very big percentage that a lot of people will be soon using this project.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

TrustLogics has a lot of potential taht is why a lot are participating in the discussion. Apart from that, their concept is very interesting because  a lot of people are seeking jobs and there is a very big percentage that a lot of people will be soon using this project.
Exactly. TrustLogics must be implemented. It has a very nice concept to be ignored and passby. Such project, must get full support because it will definitely change the lives of a lot of people.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

i agree,this will be very convenient specially to those who are working abroad because no matter where you are if you have an internet enabled device and connection, then you can do everythin. You can easily find open jobs opportunities.,and for recruiters,they can see how many replies you have for the jobs posted and even find potential candidates.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: