Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
JJelly

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

I already trust this project. I'm very amazed on how this project team developed so much of partnership and dealing on many companies on may countries. It is very special for me as a person and user that many people rather high profiled company is trusting and supporting a project, It is the main key at all. Hope that many investors and users will recognized this project as one of the trustful project and platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.

These is the reason I hate going into job fares or any application.
Workforce on every country is very crowded so definitely the fares was the same. People will now apply on the comfort of their home if this project will be approved and run.

I totally relate, every time I go to a job fair its overcrowded and the queue time for interview is too long. Sometime it will take you a lot of time just waiting for your interview and the interview will just take a cpuple of minutes. I hope this project will be succeful and will work in the near future.

As we can see that the project is very interesting base on many information here, i think this will become successful because the project is now popular even in other countries which is not yet launch on this project. I am sure that this will be interesting project for many people who find a job through online.

Yes, Trustlogics is really very positive development for the online job hiring industry. It is an innovation in itself. This project amazes me and makes me wonder on what is its potential in the future.

What you are saying is true. Trustlogics will be a worldwide hit. I hope they can expand their operation in different countries as soon as possible. I am quite excited to apply using Trustlogics platform. I hope there are jobs for home based freelancer like me.

I hope this will be a success and will become the new standard way of online job application and hiring platform, on that way hiring and job hunting will be easily accessible by all without the hassle.

for me,what trustlogics really reduces is the expenses and hussle for every job seeker.they are creating a new way of job seeking that does not require you to go to job fairs and wait in line for you're turn and end up not getting the job.here in the philippines most of applicants are waiting in line for job fairs and ends up with nothing.

Yes I agree, They also aiming for the accuracy of getting people for the right job in a certain institutions and company management, it serves as a bridge for the people who are looking for jobs and for their employer or company.
rgmp7

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.

These is the reason I hate going into job fares or any application.
Workforce on every country is very crowded so definitely the fares was the same. People will now apply on the comfort of their home if this project will be approved and run.

I totally relate, every time I go to a job fair its overcrowded and the queue time for interview is too long. Sometime it will take you a lot of time just waiting for your interview and the interview will just take a cpuple of minutes. I hope this project will be succeful and will work in the near future.

As we can see that the project is very interesting base on many information here, i think this will become successful because the project is now popular even in other countries which is not yet launch on this project. I am sure that this will be interesting project for many people who find a job through online.

Yes, Trustlogics is really very positive development for the online job hiring industry. It is an innovation in itself. This project amazes me and makes me wonder on what is its potential in the future.

What you are saying is true. Trustlogics will be a worldwide hit. I hope they can expand their operation in different countries as soon as possible. I am quite excited to apply using Trustlogics platform. I hope there are jobs for home based freelancer like me.

I hope this will be a success and will become the new standard way of online job application and hiring platform, on that way hiring and job hunting will be easily accessible by all without the hassle.

for me,what trustlogics really reduces is the expenses and hussle for every job seeker.they are creating a new way of job seeking that does not require you to go to job fairs and wait in line for you're turn and end up not getting the job.here in the philippines most of applicants are waiting in line for job fairs and ends up with nothing.

Yes I agree, They also aiming for the accuracy of getting people for the right job in a certain institutions and company management, it serves as a bridge for the people who are looking for jobs and for their employer or company.
Trust logics will help the people who are in needs of jobs to support their daily lives, it affects both side actually , the company that it is partnered and the people that is in need of job, a bridge between the company and the job seekers.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

Trustlogics is a project made to speed up the job search process and trustlogics is guaranteed to protect your personal information and prevent the loss of your data or use it by other people.
Yes correct with them the long process of hiring will definitely cut out, the process will  become easy and efficient... And the security of all data are also the priority of trustlogics, for a hassle free transactions and smooth operation...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
scarleth06

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

Trustlogics is a project made to speed up the job search process and trustlogics is guaranteed to protect your personal information and prevent the loss of your data or use it by other people.
Yes correct with them the long process of hiring will definitely cut out, the process will  become easy and efficient... And the security of all data are also the priority of trustlogics, for a hassle free transactions and smooth operation...
Only proof that trustlogics platform is sincere and have concern for all of their users, they will probably protect anyone's data like their own... For many user this is what they really need, that someone could be trusted to lean on when regards to your data...
joeljames23

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.

Definitely, hiring system of all country was so trash. Even though they applied they so called “improvement” It been always trash at all.
Good to know about this project at least I was seeing the future of the hiring system now.
Well I agree with what you are saying, and even though I feel in the hiring system can really tell you a rotten procedure, but you know we're behind it they're preparing for the beauty of hiring, so I still believe that every country has this means so many will benefit later.

I am seeking with your opinion guys. Are you sure that they will be launched in every country? I hope yes! Because if ever there are only selected countries that trustlogics launch, it will become difficult for us to join in their community. As we can see, trustlogics is a good way of earning and searching for a job. Supposedly, it is a must for every country to have.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.

Definitely, hiring system of all country was so trash. Even though they applied they so called “improvement” It been always trash at all.
Good to know about this project at least I was seeing the future of the hiring system now.
Well I agree with what you are saying, and even though I feel in the hiring system can really tell you a rotten procedure, but you know we're behind it they're preparing for the beauty of hiring, so I still believe that every country has this means so many will benefit later.

I am seeking with your opinion guys. Are you sure that they will be launched in every country? I hope yes! Because if ever there are only selected countries that trustlogics launch, it will become difficult for us to join in their community. As we can see, trustlogics is a good way of earning and searching for a job. Supposedly, it is a must for every country to have.
Well, I think they planned it as it will benefit their project. Imagine, more buyers that buy TLT tokens, more revenues will come to them. But still, they need to consider the countries who are not regulating cryptocurrency and I think there are many countries that will not accept the concept of trustlogics specially if the government have corrupt officials.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.

Working on email may cause delay for me. As all of the skilled workers specially here in the Philippines doesn’t know hoe to make a simple mail.
Computer skill and knowledge will be one of the barriers of this project I guess.

The difficulty of the user interface of the said platform will depend if TrustLogics has taken that factor into account.
Though it is still a need for the users to be able to have simple to mediocre skills in operating a computer, the platform
will be much more appreciated if they're to make it easier to use for the people.
Andycalum

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.
That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.
Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.
I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
Not only on local country but also all throughout the world. Many people who've just got graduate from college can't easily find jobs depending on their courses cause some company prefer people who have years of experience.
That is what Trustlogics want to eliminate. Through years of experience is one of the factors that some companies really are looking to lessen the burden to retrain the new employee, I think some of them prefer newly graduates which have a good scholastic record. The advantage of being new is that the employee is so eager to learn something and no complaints on their part even there are full loads of work. Trustlogics will be the most reliable source of new graduate employees with a verified background.

It is undeniably true that TrustLogics can support the new graduates but the trend of finding employees with experience is
still rampant. Though I really do agree that TrustLogics makes the situation for new graduates a lot easier but more employers
are still looking for the people with "experience".
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

Regarding about the security, Blockchain Technology is responsible for the safe and secured transactions that
TrustLogics will hold but does it also protects the information of the jobseekers and employers?

Yeah it will be recorded on the blockchain so all the transaction will be stored there but I dont think about the personal data of the user will saved there. What I read on their whitepaper there will be a unique security feature that users can choose what company or recruiters will be able to see your data.

I see, then the security feature and the Blockchain Technology works on different areas. For me, it made TrustLogics more reliable and steady because it has 2 security systems running on it. I just hope that they also expounded on that more.
Khayem

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

By the way guys, what do you think about the future of their tokens called TLT tokens, does it have potential for profit in investors? Well, it will take time for their ICO to come so i wonder what the team are doing by this time that they are in the waiting period.
I hope so. Their tokens will be used in registering in the platform by users and in paying the validators as well as rewarding Independent Service Providers with it. So it will mean their tokens will be used as long as the platform exists and at work.
i believe so..So does it mean taht in order to regsiter or use TrustLogics platform you got to have ude their tokens. For me, that is also a nice strategy, although it might.lessen potential customers or.users but i guess since the concept of TrustLogics is definitely excellent and beneficial that is why they have the guts to just use their own token when registering with them.
It’s alright giga19. Those who will be interested will pay. They offer a much needed and quality service. Safe and transparent so what can we say, they deserve payment to sustain the platform. They will not be able to pay their staffs and maintain the platform if they don have fund.

They could also administer fees in the usage of each users. That way, they will be able to sustain it in a efficient manner. Its just
that I wish that the given fees will be reasonable and affordable because not all users are of the same financial status. May they be
considered in this.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Regarding about the security, Blockchain Technology is responsible for the safe and secured transactions that
TrustLogics will hold but does it also protects the information of the jobseekers and employers?

Yeah it will be recorded on the blockchain so all the transaction will be stored there but I dont think about the personal data of the user will saved there. What I read on their whitepaper there will be a unique security feature that users can choose what company or recruiters will be able to see your data.

I see, then the security feature and the Blockchain Technology works on different areas. For me, it made TrustLogics more reliable and steady because it has 2 security systems running on it. I just hope that they also expounded on that more.

What you are putting on Trustlogics platform are your professional data. Ideally there are no financial records involved. However it is still necessary for Trustlogics to secure our profiles on their platform.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

What you are putting on Trustlogics platform are your professional data. Ideally there are no financial records involved. However it is still necessary for Trustlogics to secure our profiles on their platform.

I believe that the security features offered by Trustlogics are enough to keep our profiles safe. We also have the options on which of the information we provided would be revealed with the public. Your personal approval may be required before a company or user can view your complete profile.
papasunkoh88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

Well, I think they planned it as it will benefit their project. Imagine, more buyers that buy TLT tokens, more revenues will come to them. But still, they need to consider the countries who are not regulating cryptocurrency and I think there are many countries that will not accept the concept of trustlogics specially if the government have corrupt officials.

corruption are very  seriously issue in my country ,aside from that this condition will be decade problem ,,but still happen ,because for greedy motivation for some person,therefore even the truslogics are great project, but if the mindest of my governement will not change ,it will not chance to allowed the system, As I think
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

corruption are very  seriously issue in my country ,aside from that this condition will be decade problem ,,but still happen ,because for greedy motivation for some person,therefore even the truslogics are great project, but if the mindest of my governement will not change ,it will not chance to allowed the system, As I think

You some point in that way ,but I think it will share carefully to that country and show the other possiblities can do if trustlogics will accept ,had also possible to less unemployment rate and  also growth economic stability.
papasunkoh88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

If some nation will not accept the truslogics system,It also has big challenge to the team,,but i know trustlogics have also way to handle the problem all you need to do is trust to trustlogics,
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

If some nation will not accept the truslogics system,It also has big challenge to the team,,but i know trustlogics have also way to handle the problem all you need to do is trust to trustlogics,

Trustlogics similar to new companies will surely face  opposition and challenges towards their journey for success. I believe that Trustlogics will be able to face this challenges and succeed in their endeavor.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

Trustlogics similar to new companies will surely face  opposition and challenges towards their journey for success. I believe that Trustlogics will be able to face this challenges and succeed in their endeavor.

I am quite new here but reading from this thread I see that this project has been gaining a lot of positive response. I will be reading first the whitepaper of this project so I can also share my viewpoint and opinion about the project. Well, good luck to everyone and to the developer of this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: