Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:15:56 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:45:23 PM by MyInspiration

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.

Definitely, hiring system of all country was so trash. Even though they applied they so called “improvement” It been always trash at all.
Good to know about this project at least I was seeing the future of the hiring system now.
Well I agree with what you are saying, and even though I feel in the hiring system can really tell you a rotten procedure, but you know we're behind it they're preparing for the beauty of hiring, so I still believe that every country has this means so many will benefit later.

I am seeking with your opinion guys. Are you sure that they will be launched in every country? I hope yes! Because if ever there are only selected countries that trustlogics launch, it will become difficult for us to join in their community. As we can see, trustlogics is a good way of earning and searching for a job. Supposedly, it is a must for every country to have.
Well, I think they planned it as it will benefit their project. Imagine, more buyers that buy TLT tokens, more revenues will come to them. But still, they need to consider the countries who are not regulating cryptocurrency and I think there are many countries that will not accept the concept of trustlogics specially if the government have corrupt officials.
If some nation will not accept the truslogics system,It also has big challenge to the team,,but i know trustlogics have also way to handle the problem all you need to do is trust to trustlogics,

Trustlogics similar to new companies will surely face  opposition and challenges towards their journey for success. I believe that Trustlogics will be able to face this challenges and succeed in their endeavor.

I am quite new here but reading from this thread I see that this project has been gaining a lot of positive response. I will be reading first the whitepaper of this project so I can also share my viewpoint and opinion about the project. Well, good luck to everyone and to the developer of this project.
That's the right thing to do. To be able to understand the whole project, you really need to read the Trustlogics Whitepaper. As for me, I have already read the Whitepaper and it helped me a lot. That's the reason why I fully supported this great project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:38:14 PM by FAITHriot

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.
This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.
Regarding about the security, Blockchain Technology is responsible for the safe and secured transactions that
TrustLogics will hold but does it also protects the information of the jobseekers and employers?
Yeah it will be recorded on the blockchain so all the transaction will be stored there but I dont think about the personal data of the user will saved there. What I read on their whitepaper there will be a unique security feature that users can choose what company or recruiters will be able to see your data.
I see, then the security feature and the Blockchain Technology works on different areas. For me, it made TrustLogics more reliable and steady because it has 2 security systems running on it. I just hope that they also expounded on that more.
What you are putting on Trustlogics platform are your professional data. Ideally there are no financial records involved. However it is still necessary for Trustlogics to secure our profiles on their platform.
I believe that the security features offered by Trustlogics are enough to keep our profiles safe. We also have the options on which of the information we provided would be revealed with the public. Your personal approval may be required before a company or user can view your complete profile.
I definitely agree with you.  Trustlogics platform is really safe and we are very confident that all the information and data will be kept securely.  There are also security features from the platform which gives protection on our details that can be shown to the Employers.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:04 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:29:32 PM by BooTheGreat

submitting physical resumes would not only make it risky for others to see, it would also be a hassle when it suddenly goes missing and the Recruiters would have to request for another copy of an applicant’s resume.but with trustlogics all the data information sent by candidates are highly secured in their network so no need to worry about the risk.
I've been observing how the HR Personnel treat those resumes after the applicant applied for a job and they are not shortlisted. Some use the shredder to cut the papers into little pieces but some are lazy and throw them away to a regular garbage. This is really risky because the applicant's details and full information was there. These pieces of information can be used by some bad persons to their wrongdoings. Trustlogics simply solve this problem through Blockchain Technology and paperless transactions.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.
That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.
Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.
I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
Not only on local country but also all throughout the world. Many people who've just got graduate from college can't easily find jobs depending on their courses cause some company prefer people who have years of experience.
That is what Trustlogics want to eliminate. Through years of experience is one of the factors that some companies really are looking to lessen the burden to retrain the new employee, I think some of them prefer newly graduates which have a good scholastic record. The advantage of being new is that the employee is so eager to learn something and no complaints on their part even there are full loads of work. Trustlogics will be the most reliable source of new graduate employees with a verified background.

It is undeniably true that TrustLogics can support the new graduates but the trend of finding employees with experience is
still rampant. Though I really do agree that TrustLogics makes the situation for new graduates a lot easier but more employers
are still looking for the people with "experience".
Well, The trend always changes. Some companies really hire people who are "with experience" when they don't have the people capable to train. But for big companies who have their own training team, I think they will hire new graduates then train them. This is way better than hiring those experienced hard-headed applicants. Trustlogics will simply do the proper evaluation for the requirement needed by Service Requester (Employer).
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:01:48 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 07:21:41 PM by Chikitita2004

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
It's really a big part of trustlogic sharing in the absence of work, so in a way and it's a good idea I believe that in the future it will soon achieve success and the number of unemployed countries will be less, so it will not increase the loss at work.
You got it sinner86. Specially that the number of unemployed graduates every year is increasing. With the step Trustlogics has taken for the betterment of hiring process, i hope there will be more job opportunites too for jobless individuals.
And to think that these graduates are too pitiful. After a long years of waiting, parents supporting them financially to the point of even taking loans for them just to graduate and after they graduate parents still have to provide them money for job applications. Sad right? I hope this problem will be lessen through the help of Trustlogics.

I am quite being emotional and nostalgic with what you said.  The sacrifices of our parents to send us to school to graduate, good thing i landed a job immediately, but for those, who can't find a job i feel them. And sometimes you have a job and your salary is just equal to your expenses that you can't save even a bit.  With TrustLogics, it will be now much easier to look for a job and of course less expense, that alone is a good thing to take into consideration.
Exactly. I hope Trustlogics will really revolunionize this hiring processes. I believe so. With them, through the assessment they give on the candidates, chances are big for them to get jobs that they deserve and not be manipulated because someone undeserving has falsified his record just to fit in the position.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

resumés.
Not only on local country but also all throughout the world. Many people who've just got graduate from college can't easily find jobs depending on their courses cause some company prefer people who have years of experience.
That is what Trustlogics want to eliminate. Through years of experience is one of the factors that some companies really are looking to lessen the burden to retrain the new employee, I think some of them prefer newly graduates which have a good scholastic record. The advantage of being new is that the employee is so eager to learn something and no complaints on their part even there are full loads of work. Trustlogics will be the most reliable source of new graduate employees with a verified background.

It is undeniably true that TrustLogics can support the new graduates but the trend of finding employees with experience is
still rampant. Though I really do agree that TrustLogics makes the situation for new graduates a lot easier but more employers
are still looking for the people with "experience".
Well, The trend always changes. Some companies really hire people who are "with experience" when they don't have the people capable to train. But for big companies who have their own training team, I think they will hire new graduates then train them. This is way better than hiring those experienced hard-headed applicants. Trustlogics will simply do the proper evaluation for the requirement needed by Service Requester (Employer).
Well said. Indeed better. Most of the time those experienced employees are the most demanding, most prideful and most hard-headed as you’ve said. Some times they will even cheat time and work. I hate this kind of attitude. But if Trustlogics will put proper evaluations and assessments on an applicants resume then employer will be able to identify which one is to be hired and which one is not. More easy for them.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:33:31 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.
This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.
Regarding about the security, Blockchain Technology is responsible for the safe and secured transactions that
TrustLogics will hold but does it also protects the information of the jobseekers and employers?
Yeah it will be recorded on the blockchain so all the transaction will be stored there but I dont think about the personal data of the user will saved there. What I read on their whitepaper there will be a unique security feature that users can choose what company or recruiters will be able to see your data.
I see, then the security feature and the Blockchain Technology works on different areas. For me, it made TrustLogics more reliable and steady because it has 2 security systems running on it. I just hope that they also expounded on that more.
What you are putting on Trustlogics platform are your professional data. Ideally there are no financial records involved. However it is still necessary for Trustlogics to secure our profiles on their platform.
I believe that the security features offered by Trustlogics are enough to keep our profiles safe. We also have the options on which of the information we provided would be revealed with the public. Your personal approval may be required before a company or user can view your complete profile.
I definitely agree with you.  Trustlogics platform is really safe and we are very confident that all the information and data will be kept securely.  There are also security features from the platform which gives protection on our details that can be shown to the Employers.
Yea. They hold the right to their privacy settings. They can choose who will be the viewer of their profiles. And because they will be working through blockchain, their datas are secured and no one can tamper them or steal their identities. They are stored securely in their database.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
Imagine how big a help they will be making here with all the nightmares applicants experience in finding jobs. Anyway, since they will be available world-wide so almost everyone will benefit from them. And best thing also is they will be using cryptocurrency (TLTtokens) in the platform so crypto enthusiasts will also be interested in here.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:16:10 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 08:27:37 PM by BitFinnese

Imagine how big a help they will be making here with all the nightmares applicants experience in finding jobs. Anyway, since they will be available world-wide so almost everyone will benefit from them. And best thing also is they will be using cryptocurrency (TLTtokens) in the platform so crypto enthusiasts will also be interested in here.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

You got it Chikitita2004. Nowadays cryptocurrency is already a mainstream so even those who are working or earning a living through cryptocurrency will be interested in using Trustlogics platform since they are using cryptocurrency here.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

Any news on their incoming token sale? Is there date already or what? I believe everyone is waiting for their ICO since they are considered to be legit because of their accomplishments and their platform is already working together with their activities. So what more to think about?
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

Any news on their incoming token sale? Is there date already or what? I believe everyone is waiting for their ICO since they are considered to be legit because of their accomplishments and their platform is already working together with their activities. So what more to think about?
Agree with you shikaina. While other investors are thinking twice in putting their money on a certain project for fear of being scammed, with Trustlogics, they will have nothing to worry about because they are transparent in everything they do and the project is already rooted. Awarded, partnered with companies and their platform is working and can even be downloaded in application stores.

LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

yea sure,trustlogics can really be a huge help for applicants all over the world. it could really lessen the expenses and hussle every applicants goes through in finding jobs. trustlogics can guarantee their applicants profile informations to be very secured.since their using cryptocurrency with their platform might as well invest in this project.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

I definitely agree with you.  Trustlogics platform is really safe and we are very confident that all the information and data will be kept securely.  There are also security features from the platform which gives protection on our details that can be shown to the Employers.
Yea. They hold the right to their privacy settings. They can choose who will be the viewer of their profiles. And because they will be working through blockchain, their datas are secured and no one can tamper them or steal their identities. They are stored securely in their database.
It's true that working with privacy concerns every worker can safely identify the database so many people trust it in the way, so blakchain is more organized and improved so no one can attempt to steal it, so many trust it in this way regarding the secured database is provided to employers.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.

Definitely, hiring system of all country was so trash. Even though they applied they so called “improvement” It been always trash at all.
Good to know about this project at least I was seeing the future of the hiring system now.
Well I agree with what you are saying, and even though I feel in the hiring system can really tell you a rotten procedure, but you know we're behind it they're preparing for the beauty of hiring, so I still believe that every country has this means so many will benefit later.

I am seeking with your opinion guys. Are you sure that they will be launched in every country? I hope yes! Because if ever there are only selected countries that trustlogics launch, it will become difficult for us to join in their community. As we can see, trustlogics is a good way of earning and searching for a job. Supposedly, it is a must for every country to have.
that's true,if this project would not be launched in every country some potential candidates will have a rough time dealing with it.I know how trustlogics can help the hiring industry be more convenient for every candidate but if this will not be available for every country it would be non sense.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

Well it is true because the trustlogic platform is a good way to fully help many people so that all its identities will be hidden and that he can have access to its creadentials, so it is not right for the manpower or agency to plaform trustlogy so its idea is not surprising to find success in the future.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

well,with regards to the security of trustlogics we don't have anything to worry about. all the data or profiles sent by candidates will be well secured in their network.trustlogics even has an AI engine which can help their network to be more secured and also the fact that they are using blockchain tech is going make it more secured.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

Your system my now be rotten about what you are saying, but I believe that many countries will benefit from the hiring process because it has the idea that most of us benefit most of it later, so I believe that it has many benefits to it future.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: