Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

im sure you're the bounty hunter's that Hit and Run only, no doubt  Cheesy
look dude, every project has the potential to be great and even greater than being paid with ETH, then if the bounty hunters paid with ETH what is the function of the token, the goal of the project is that they hope of the project will growth more and not just getting their promotors run away hold their money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

It is a great suggestion... but I really doubt whether the ICO promoters would be willing to pay 0.5% to 1% of their revenues to the bounty hunters. I am sure that 90% of them will oppose this move.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

Good suggestion of the month! I agree with you that bounty hunters should be paid in ETH and not in tokens. Some bounty hunters realize  (after so much stress campaigning for a project) that the token is worthless when listed in the exchange. But when effort is being compensated with ETH, we have nothing to worry about.
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

Yes, but it's not the idea of the ICO. Initially, your reward is to be a part of the project. Besides, some projects are promising to become the Ethereum competitior, so I personally as a bounty hunter strive to get their tokens.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

Not every bounty hunters do really like to earn ethereum and some of them are just working in order to earn the ico tokens because some of the ico's platform today is really good for long term investment if the platform is successful.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

I somewhat agree with this idea. I considered that it was better to be paid in new released tokens because speculative nature can make great profits. But I know think ethereum is safer to go..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Akeeto

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

i dont think this will ever happen.. and i dont support this either.. id rather have tokens.. than ethereum what are we suppose to get 0.2eth for 4 to 5 months work?
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

bounty hunter is not the problem Smiley. I don't think token price dumped not only because of bounty hunter. I think you also know about Credits bounty campaign Smiley. You can take a look at CS token price at the moment to see if it's dumped or pumped. Of course bounty hunter also affect to the price of token but if the project behind the token is really good, people will keep buying and pumping it.

AliKooks

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

They should be in WeLocal Bounty
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

It would be attractive, of course, to receive an award for work in ether, but this is unprofitable for many projects. Only the serious and caring about their capitalization projects, pay awards or  buy tokens back for ETH. Personally for me it's more interesting to receive the award partly in tokens, partly in ETH, in case of great growth.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

This is a good idea, but not many teams will agree to this.
There were several projects where they paid in bitcoins.
If the teams agreed to pay at the ETH every week, this would be a good indicator of the scum.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

The problem with paying in ETH is that the trading won't get kickstarted because investors won't sell and bounty hunters don't own coins.
The problem with paying in tokens is that prices will drop because of coin dumping. Investors don't like that.

One way to prevent mass-dumping is to offer a choice to bounty hunters. Reward hunters that want to get paid in tokens with more tokens.

Another way to prevent dumping is to reward hunters that hold their coins with an additional percentage.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

No, it is totally bad idea, you should be so thankful for free tokens and do not complain about that.

yes I agree if you want eth as a reward of bounty you should join a bounty that will pay you in eth but I think it's hard to find. most of bounty pay the participant with their token and we have to accept it because before joining a bounty we already know the consequences. paying in token is not bad because a few token have good potentian to increase it's value.
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

am so much in support of it, at least given real compensation for their hard work. it shoudnt always be token

oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

please can I get suggestions of bounties that pays in eth if they really exist
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

Some will agree with you some won't since they say it is risky on the ICO project team but have they ever consider their hunters that receive their tokens then it won't have value after a year!?

How about they pay their bounty half-half? Half is the original token from the project then half with ETH so they don't worry too much if this token becomes useless.
Zudalar

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

Some will agree with you some won't since they say it is risky on the ICO project team but have they ever consider their hunters that receive their tokens then it won't have value after a year!?

How about they pay their bounty half-half? Half is the original token from the project then half with ETH so they don't worry too much if this token becomes useless.
Bounty hunters should get paid in Ethereum because the workers that are doing the campaigns are all gathering Ethereum from investors during the ICO period. Half Half payments is not a smart decision either.
CryptoSheikh

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

I think that's the last thing the the people who make icos would do. As a bounty hunter myself, it would be great for me to get my payments in eth equivalent. I would even agreed to get less payments but in eth

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

Your statement has some sense but on the other hand some bounty hunters are attracted to the particular project because of its potential and possibility to get tokens which you can hold for long time.
Yes, you can buy them afterwards in theory but it would be something different.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

That'll be a game changer all in all for bounty campaigns.
Receiving Bounty by means of ETH or any other major cryptocurrency other than their respective token will increase the number of interested participants and can directly affect the quality of the content provided by the participants.
EDIT: An option to choose between ETH/other alternatives or their own tokens as a mode of incentive might be a great idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: