Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

It would be great for bounty hunters but i dont think that projects will pay in ethereum. Because there will be no point in selling their own tokens.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

Someday we will see more bounties like this because on jinbi bounty that i participated they will pay half ETH and HALF token when the campaign is finish i hope someone follow their footsteps.

reinerdar

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

The idea has the right to life,I even saw a few such projects from paying airtime to the participants of the bounty.But still it is strange to give Ethereum, and not their tokens, do not still want to sell them immediately, it can be an analogue of buying.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

I think it can never happen, it's because from the developers also want to build a solid community, if they pay the bounty hunter with ethereum then their tokens will never go up and I think it would be better for the bounty hunter to be paid token, because we will never know what the price of the tokens will be, for the long term
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

I agree with you, because I think if payment using ETH then it will not harm any parties, both for investors and dev from ICO.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

Why do developers do this? If ico enters institutional funds, for example, in the number of 5 pieces. And completely close the sale. All bounty hunters will be rewarded on ETH. Then the liquidity of this coin will be 0.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

For us it is not so profitable. Some new tokens can give as X-multiplication in comparison with ETH. For the team it is risk warranty in case of failure.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

Payments to bounty companies in ETH are already practiced. One of such projects that I heard is Daostak. I believe that it is really convenient for bounty participants, but I do not know how this affects the project.
giving project's coin can help to circulate that coin
if bounty hunter is paid by ETH, project's coin will be hard to circule in markets, maybe just investor and trader have that coin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

I also like the idea of paying in the Ethereum, then the bounty hunters will not affect the price movement of the coin, and the market will be more stable.
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

I also think so, some of the ico pay with tokens and this is a risk for bounty hunter in my opinion, ico more and more now and this makes tokens from ico also more and this is affecting the market price. Many are let down from tokens ico in terms of price .
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

It is less risky for the ico team to dedicate tokens from the sold tokens pool into the bounty because the token only has a market value after it is listed on exchanges.

However, regulatory changes could soon have token allocation for bounties ruled out. So you might see ETH bounties at some point this year.

If it is possible I loved to see that happening getting in eth it is very rare today that bounty hunters getting paid in eth, this will prevent people from dumping the token they received from the bounty and it will prevent from pulling the price down.
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

I think that the participants of the bounty campaigns should be awarded in ICO's tokens because they choose this project, invest time in it so they have to believe in these projects and in its tokens.

Absolutely agree! Firstly, if you participate in the project company's bounty, then you believe in this project, you respect its team and you like its idea. Secondly, the success of the project also depends on the participants in the program's bounty, who must advertise the project. Therefore, you must pay the tokens of the project!

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

It is less risky for the ico team to dedicate tokens from the sold tokens pool into the bounty because the token only has a market value after it is listed on exchanges.

However, regulatory changes could soon have token allocation for bounties ruled out. So you might see ETH bounties at some point this year.

If it is possible I loved to see that happening getting in eth it is very rare today that bounty hunters getting paid in eth, this will prevent people from dumping the token they received from the bounty and it will prevent from pulling the price down.
in any case, such actions will benefit only the project itself, but the Bounty members of the company will not receive all those benefits that bring the received tokens. The fact is that after the completion of the company's ico, tokens can increase in price several times, and the price in the etherium will be fixed.
Pinguineli

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

I think this would make all the ICO stuff much easier!
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

There are a few bounties that pay you in btc or eth or tokens that are already listed on exchanges. It is always advisable to do those campaigns.
But, these campaigns would only pay you a limited amount of money, at max 150$ a week.
When you get rewarded in stakes and if the campaign does well, you stand a chance of earning around thousand dollars. So although going by stakes is a gamble, but if it goes well, you become rich instantly.
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

It's possible some ICO will be paid in 2018, the generosity in the ETHEREUM! It certainly would be much more convenient!  However, these are only projects that are sure to be TOP! Scam will never be a payout in the ETHEREUM! Only live projects and a very successful one can spend the payments!
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

I think that's a good idea, because on average after bounty hunter receives a token, the price of the coin will drop for some time, but it's also difficult for dev because they have to spend money or ETH which if paid in the form of tokens they do not need to spend again.
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

for those who work with Bounty this option is certainly better. but companies don't think so.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Exactly, if bounty participants are paid in eth, investors will no longer panic, as to whether bounty hunters will dump the tokens or not. So, they will be free to trade at whatever price they want.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

It will good if they paid bounty hunters in ethereum it will avoid dumping. Because there are some bounty hunters dump there token after they recieve the reward. But ico dont do that. It because they avoid the reduction of there fund on investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: