Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

For me what will be the value of the token of a one ICO if the reward will be eth? That's why we promote their project because they want to promote their altcoin. Maybe someday it will happen but I think will long discussion if they regulate to reward us in Eth.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

I think it's normal they paid in the currency they create... that's involve us Bounty hunter to their project !

But i would love too to be pay in BTC or ETH. But it's ok to be paid in the new Crypto.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

Well I don't think most of the bounty hunters would agree to that,
Some of us just wants to hold the token and some wants to turn their rewards into fiat as soon as they get it,
But if the bounty hunter receive ETH instead of token then that would make the price of the token more stable in the market because the bounty hunters wouldn't dump their token but for sure the price dump would go to ETH so the price of ETH would surely fall down because of it.
There are already some bounties that have an option in payment for their bounty hunters where they could get their reward in 50%ETH and 50% token or just 100% token.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

I agree and it would save many problems, such as payments, deductions and issue of coins. But there are other problems. Many bounty hunters through bounty companies invest in projects and expect great climbs at the end....
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:53 PM

It will be an advantage if we, bounty hunters will be paid using Eth. However, on the business side, ICO's preferred to pay us using their coin because much easier and cheaper that way. It will also help the circulation when they hit the exchange. It is just normal for us to use the product or alts that we are promoting so being paid using Ethereum will not be possible for now. If bounties are being paid using ETH, I think it will also affect ETH's price. It might be lower than what it is now.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
clasifiedads

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

I think it's normal they paid in the currency they create... that's involve us Bounty hunter to their project !

But i would love too to be pay in BTC or ETH. But it's ok to be paid in the new Crypto.
I think that it's normal as well. It's not like they are changing the payment option during the middle of the campaign, people sign up knowing that they might get paid in a currency that might not be worth anything.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

I agree with this, but it is good to be paid in tokens because you can speculate with the price that those are going to have in a near future, i think that a 50 - 50 would be good

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

Most bounty hunter like me would prefer to be rewarded in ethereum. It is easier to get your ethereum converted into fiat.
I agree that this is the easiest way. Because many hunters only care about payment. They are reluctant to wait for the coin to enter the market and wait even longer until it reaches an acceptable amount.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

I think it has its positive and negative sides both as when the bunty hunters will be paid in ETH there will be security of payment as when you recieve payment in tokens you need to wait for the token to get registered on an exchange and wait for good point to trade and sometimes it takes months to get registered but there negative side too paid in ETH means there is no scope of increasing your pay as ETH is already stable.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

I agree with this, but it is good to be paid in tokens because you can speculate with the price that those are going to have in a near future, i think that a 50 - 50 would be good

I agree with that 50-50 with token and Eth or btc would be good, since they cannot just give in ETH  because rewarding the participants with token is part of their token distribution.
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

I do not think that this will have a good impact on the ICO project. Since they could calculate the amount of costs if they spent their tokens. And so they will have to pay you a fixed amount and it will only finish off the weakened ICO.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
bluecrab

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

I totally support this, eth is the best option for payment to bounty hunters. Most startup companies will complain that they're going to be at a loss though.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

I believe that ETH is needed by the developers themselves, and they do not need their own tokens  Cheesy Although if they were paying in eth, it wouldn't crash their token rate afterwards.

docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

I don't think so. ICOs has its platform and tokens. Its tokens can only use on their ecosystem. Therefore admin can not send you ETH because it make their tokens useless.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

This is great solution for future of ICO and to protect investor from dumped price, but now many developer of project greedy, they are raised amillion dollar but they does not have any protection for their investor. I think should be any rules and term for all ICO to pay bounty reward with ETH.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

I don’t think so, that some will company will pay in ETH in near future, because if the bounties will pay in ETH then we will get less amount. When we get rewarded in altcoins/stakes then there is big chance of those coins listed in good ICO, we will get more money. As altcoins are free distribution for the company and no company will issue ETH/Bitcoin which is meant same as they are giving cash for nothing. Paying in ETH will be big loss to the companies.
simapple

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

I totally agree! That's how it should be,because the toxins go public for a very long time and bounty hunters get their payout for about 6 months.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

The problem is that project developers are much more profitable to give out tokens to people. After all, for them they are worthless. You can pre-schedule a certain amount for the bounty campaign and it will be paid. In addition, the participants of the campaign campaigns create the volume of trade on the market, which has a positive effect on attracting new investors.

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

This will be unprofitable, first of all, for ICO projects. Although I participated in a couple of bounty campaigns where the reward was paid on the ether. But to be honest for me it doesn't matter for me in what currency I get money.
Man21

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

The problem is that project developers are much more profitable to give out tokens to people. After all, for them they are worthless. You can pre-schedule a certain amount for the bounty campaign and it will be paid. In addition, the participants of the campaign campaigns create the volume of trade on the market, which has a positive effect on attracting new investors.
So they give us token because they want more profitable? So its not for hunter. For me it would be great that if the bounties can be given in ethereum. In my opinion, ethereum is a great altcoin, and I think it has a high probability to rise again in the future. And also i have trust to etherium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: