Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 [1953] 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
apenzl

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:16:04 AM

@james
(and others)

Speaking of Iceland...

I’m considering the marketing effect if we tested a NxtCoin as national currency in Christiania, Copenhagen. It’s a self-proclaimed autonomous neighbourhood of about 850 residents. But Christiania is visited by 500.000 tourists every year.

The media attention that Christiania gets, will benefit us. And vice versa. And in quite a few ways we share common grounds. It's like the old meets the new.

Christiania is a social experiment in it's origin. Talking decision making, it's a live version of our Nxt community. Chrisitanists make consensus-based decisions in matters that concern their whole community. OMG, it's long haired, and I admire it, the strength of discussing until consensus is reached. In difficult matters, this could be the next morning, or half a year. Undecided But they always get there.

Customers in Christiania choose whether they want their change in Danish Kroner or LØN (the Christianian currency since 1997). Christiania has it's own coin! - but they might be interested in going digital. Christiania has strong feelings about the environment, and with Nxt “making Greenpeace happy” and all, it would be a perfect fit.

Christiania "consensus"-meetings are closed for outsiders, but I am pretty sure that I can get in + bring another from the Nxt community with me, using my contacts. Even if the whole of Christiania does not agree on making a unique LØN NxtCoin their local currency, the shops in Christiania could easily begin accepting Nxt.

Imagine the media attention, if a society like Christiania agreed on making Nxt - or a coin made on top of Nxt - their "national currency". If "INTERESTED", let me know.

/apenzl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:18:59 AM

@james
(and others)

Speaking of Iceland...

I’m considering the marketing effect if we tested a NxtCoin as national currency in Christiania, Copenhagen. It’s a self-proclaimed autonomous neighbourhood of about 850 residents. But Christiania is visited by 500.000 tourists every year.

The media attention that Christiania gets, will benefit us. And vice versa. And in quite a few ways we share common grounds. It's like the old meets the new.

Christiania is a social experiment in it's origin. Talking decision making, it's a live version of our Nxt community. Chrisitanists make consensus-based decisions in matters that concern their whole community. OMG, it's long haired, and I admire it, the strength of discussing until consensus is reached. In difficult matters, this could be the next morning, or half a year. Undecided But they always get there.

Customers in Christinia choose whether they want their change in Danish Kroner or LØN (the Christianian currency since 1997). Christiania has it's own coin, but they might be interested in going digital. Christiania has strong feelings about the environment, and with Nxt “making Greenpeace happy” and all, it would be a perfect fit.

Christiania "consensus"-meetings are closed for outsiders, but I am pretty sure that I can get in + bring another from the Nxt community with me, using my contacts. Even if the whole of Christiania does not agree on making a unique LØN NxtCoin their local currency, the shops in Christiania could easily begin accepting Nxt.

Imagine the media attention, if a society like Christiania agreed on making Nxt - or a coin made on top of Nxt - their "national currency". If "INTERESTED", let me know.

/apenzl

I'm all about getting creative.
joefox

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:19:53 AM

just finished lets talk bitcoin interview. it was terrifying. i definitely didn't do anywhere near as well as in my no pressure interview with tai zen. hopefully its not so bad that i have to move to Africa and live under a rock from now on.

I have every confidence that you did brilliantly; Stephanie is a great interviewer and I'm sure she handled you beautifully. I know, based on her comments in this week's "Sex and Science" show (one of her other podcasts) that she is skeptical of Proof of Stake, but I also know that you have a terrific facility for explaining such things.

Can't wait! Smiley

I admin the Nxt Wiki at http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/ Please support my work by donating to Nxt account #1234567740944417915
rickyjames

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:22:10 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 12:35:54 PM by rickyjames

NXT FUNDING COMMITTEE VOTE IS NOW UNDERWAY UNTIL 12:01 AM MARCH 8 (UTC)

Good luck to these candidates:

NXTmarketingfund: allwelder, Damelon,  Mario123, Asian Prepper, joefox, brooklynbct, CoinTropolis_NiftyNikel, Uniqueorn, salsacz, CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

NXTtechdevfund: EmoneyRu, Anon136, l8orre, abuelau, antanst, BaiMangal, Jean-Luc, Arckam (aka frmelin)

NXTinfrastructurefund: chanc3r, EvilDave, pandaisftw, ChuckOne, ^[GS]^, ferment, marcus03, Secondleo

Read candidate statements here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=479167.msg5280476#msg5280476

Background:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg5280786#msg5280786

DETAILS ON VOTING :

Per our previous poll, all committees will consist of five elected members.

I am setting this vote up on a special voting website to avoid sock puppets.  To vote, you are going to need a password which will allow you to vote on ALL THREE committee ballots.    

EVERYBODY WITH AN ACCOUNT STARTED BEFORE FEB 21 GETS TO VOTE.

I will send this password to all nominees and candidates via PM in the next 24 hours without any further action needed on their part.  

If you want to vote, send me a PM with just the word VOTE in the title.  I will respond with your password and the voting site URL.  I will know who voted but I will not know who you voted for.

LIVE ONGOING VOTE RESULTS:

https://www.electionbuddy.com/elections/12343/results/t34ayqhm2

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

just finished lets talk bitcoin interview. it was terrifying. i definitely didn't do anywhere near as well as in my no pressure interview with tai zen. hopefully its not so bad that i have to move to Africa and live under a rock from now on.

Once again: thanks for stepping out of your comfort zone Smiley
It IS terrifying. It's also of tremendous value. So thanks!

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:29:20 AM

NXT FUNDING COMMITTEE VOTE IS NOW UNDERWAY UNTIL 12:15 AM MARCH 8 (UTC)

Good luck to these candidates:

NXTmarketingfund: allwelder, Damelon,  Mario123, Asian Prepper, joefox, brooklynbct, CoinTropolis_NiftyNikel, Uniqueorn, salsacz, CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

NXTtechdevfund: EmoneyRu, Anon136, l8orre, abuelau, antanst, BaiMangal, Jean-Luc, Arckam (aka frmelin)

NXTinfrastructurefund: chanc3r, EvilDave, pandaisftw, ChuckOne, ^[GS]^, ferment, marcus03, Secondleo

Read candidate statements here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=479167.msg5280476#msg5280476

Background:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg5280786#msg5280786

DETAILS ON VOTING :

Per our pervious poll, all committees will consist of five elected members.

I am setting this vote up on a special voting website to avoid sock puppets.  To vote, you are going to need a three digit ID number and an eight character password.    I will send this data to all nominees and candidates via PM in the next 24 hours without further action on your part.   If you were not on the "blue nominee / green candidate" list and want to vote, send me a PM with just the word VOTE in the title.  I will respond with your ID / password combo.  I will know who voted but I will not know who you voted for.

We have seven days and I believe this will be plenty of time.  I just want to get it right, so  please bear with me while I set this all up.  

Further instructions to come...

Thank you for putting the work into this project.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:29:53 AM

I have every confidence that you did brilliantly; Stephanie is a great interviewer and I'm sure she handled you beautifully. I know, based on her comments in this week's "Sex and Science" show (one of her other podcasts) that she is skeptical of Proof of Stake, but I also know that you have a terrific facility for explaining such things.

Can't wait! Smiley

well i do generally but i didn't this time Sad

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
apenzl

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:30:44 AM

@james
(and others)

Speaking of Iceland...

Customers in Christinia choose whether they want their change in Danish Kroner or LØN (the Christianian currency since 1997). Christiania has it's own coin, but they might be interested in going digital. Christiania has strong feelings about the environment, and with Nxt “making Greenpeace happy” and all, it would be a perfect fit.

/apenzl

It could be paired with "visiting" a Scandinavian Bitcoin conference.

VanBreuk

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:33:03 AM

Does that mean that votes are limited to nominees and candidates by default ? just wondering.

If you were not on the "blue nominee / green candidate" list and want to vote, send me a PM with just the word VOTE in the title.  I will respond with your ID / password combo.

And many thanks Anon for putting yourself on display. You'll think you sound terrible and everyone else is going to like you. That's how it usually works.
Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:34:47 AM

@james
(and others)

Speaking of Iceland...

/apenzl

What areas do you need help in? I will help in what ever way I can. Writing, publishing, researching, moral support Cheesy Keep me posted.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:36:55 AM

Does that mean that votes are limited to nominees and candidates by default ? just wondering.

If you were not on the "blue nominee / green candidate" list and want to vote, send me a PM with just the word VOTE in the title.  I will respond with your ID / password combo.

And many thanks Anon for putting yourself on display. You'll think you sound terrible and everyone else is going to like you. That's how it usually works.

except ill readily admit that i liked me in my tai zen interview. either way i hope you are right.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
rickyjames

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:41:57 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 12:33:09 PM by rickyjames

NXT FUNDING COMMITTEE VOTE IS NOW UNDERWAY UNTIL 12:01 AM MARCH 8 (UTC)

Everybody gets to vote.  I have edited my original post to clarify.

I had hoped to have this better organized at this point, but I've had a bad week.  Sorry.

Hey, guys, if you would, please edit your quote of my vote post so only the corrected original one shows up in the thread here.  Thx.
xyzzyx

Activity: 490

I don't really come from outer space.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:43:53 AM

well see. im not listening to it. you guys can tell me how it turns out.

Our harshest critics are usually ourselves. 

"An awful lot of code is being written ... in languages that aren't very good by people who don't know what they're doing." -- Barbara Liskov
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:53:42 AM

Thank you for representing us and I am sure you did great. I know how scary that sort of thing can be. I am much better if I can stand behind a guitar or something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:12:57 AM

James,

I have a few more questions about your gateway, if you have time to answer. I am starting to realize what the capabilities of this gateway are. This understanding raised the question: If someone will be able to send an external asset to the gateway and it is then represented by an internal asset that can be traded on the AE, what happens to the external asset? Is it held in a collective wallet, like an escrow account or security account? Or is the external asset even transferred at all and the AE generated internal asset is just a promise to pay, and the holder of the External asset would still have to be trusted to deliver the asset once traded?  I know you are busy, and hate to keep bugging you, I just was pondering the implications of this.
gs02xzz

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:22:57 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:02:44 AM by gs02xzz

@james
(and others)

Speaking of Iceland...

Customers in Christiania choose whether they want their change in Danish Kroner or LØN (the Christianian currency since 1997). Christiania has it's own coin! - but they might be interested in going digital. Christiania has strong feelings about the environment, and with Nxt “making Greenpeace happy” and all, it would be a perfect fit.

/apenzl

+1. This is a brilliant idea. I bet BCNext will like it as well. It serves a real purpose of NXT. We also can afford to send 850 mails to let them claim their coins and educate them how to use the coins.

Edit: I wonder if we can use AE to issue their coins which are backed by certain NXT. We can ask donation for the needed NXT as the backup assets which can be either sent back to the genesis or permanently locked in an account after creating their coins.
utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:29:05 AM

NXT FUNDING COMMITTEE VOTE IS NOW UNDERWAY UNTIL 12:15 AM MARCH 8 (UTC)

Everybody gets to vote.  I have edited my original post to clarify.

I had hoped to have this better organized at this point, but I've had a bad week.  Sorry.

Hey, guys, if you would, please edit your quote of my vote post so only the corrected original one shows up in the thread here.  Thx.

Thanks rickyjames for putting in the work. I think your reputation is impeccable but imho there may be an issue with voting setup this way as you are the only one who know who votes and by exclusion who does not vote. This may turn out well because people trust you but let's consider this case. If in a certain committee, the fifth voted candidate is only one or two votes above the sixth voted candidate, then sixth candidate should have the right to question you about what criterion you use to decide if an user who asked you for voting can get the right to vote (password+username in this case). It could get even worse if the sixth voted candidate is someone supposed to get in by the public while fifth voted candidate is not.  
"Everybody gets to vote" is probably not a well-thought proposition because that means you are giving the votes to new users, as well as Emule if he wants so. So I guess you will use some kind of criterion which imo should be well-defined ASAP.

To be honest, I prefer the open voting style with some activity criterion used back then when we voted for NXT logo. Since the way it is set up now will leave quite a few question marks on the shoulder of the voting organizer. It could work given Rickyhames impeccable reputation but I would rather avoid this type of precedent.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:29:44 AM

Community, what do you want me to add to mynxt.org - resources?
Add some charts will be much better,IMO.
I have list mynxt on www.nxt123.info

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:33:45 AM

We could help Bitventurer develop Nxt.org

He could at least forward to nxtcrypto.org or mynxt.org  Roll Eyes as long as there is nothing to see.
Yes,he should.
I have list it on nxt123.info,but click it ,nothing .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rdanneskjoldr

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:58:01 AM

Plan for automated multisig gateway

Some of you have expressed concerns about NXT clones. The automated gateway builds on top of NXT, so we can get a significant advantage by keeping it proprietary for a little while. Say, three months before open sourcing.

It is of strategic importance for NXT to have gateways to all the popular cryptos out there. I will also be adding NXTcash support to the gateway and we dont have to wait for external releases. As soon as it tests out, we can go live.

There have been some suggestions that I make a business out of the gateways, but I see much more value being created by making it the NXT community's gateway. To that end, I will be authorizing NXTcommunityfunds to ensure that we can all benefit from a non-profit gateway for all the popular cryptos into NXT AE.

I need three independent and trustworthy server operators to install and run the gateway. You will have to promise not to release source code until approved to do so. The biggest task will probably be installing a couple dozen bitcoind forks.

I need web html person to make web interface for gateway. There is no need for people to have to compile a program just to get deposit address or change withdrawal address. Everyone is used to doing that from webpage. It does have to do local signing as we have to send AM to make gateway requests.

I also need somebody to write code for the equivalent of blockchain explorer, basically gateway transaction explorer. Correlating transactions, tracking balances, etc. [I could do this, but it is better if there are more people familiar with what the gateway is doing with AM]

I also would like to have somebody refactor the code. It is ~2500 lines of C code that uses no libraries other than curl. Everything else is custom code, it was just faster for me to write it from scratch than mess around with unfamiliar libraries.  I am sure my code can be improved.

Probably the most important, I need to hire Evil Bob. At least somebody who will do all sorts of Evil Bobness to the gateway.

After we are done with this project, NXT AE will have direct links to dozens of crypto wallets. All these cryptos will trade against NXT, making NXT the standard that the other coins are valued. We need to make sure the gateway code is secure before putting it into production. I will be setting aside 100000 NXT for a NDIC (nxt deposit insurance) fund, 10000 NXT per person and 100K max, for any gateway caused losses.

Please help us put some distance between us and the clones! Volunteers are most welcomed, but if you need some NXT to motivate you to participate, PM me and I will see what I can work out.

James

Quoted for Priority
Pages: « 1 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 [1953] 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: