Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:31:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Devastation  (Read 504742 times)
thaaanos

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:13:27 AM

http://www.coolpage.com/commentary/economic/shelby/Understand%20Everything%20Fundamentally.html#europe

"Coase’s theorem says that an inefficient internal order will continue for as long as there remains an unavoidable frictional barrier insulating it from the more efficient external possibilities. The fundamental reason the EU crisis will not result in a disintegration of the union, at least not until its people significantly abandon collectivism, is that organisms which are unable to comprehend the mechanism by which they are consuming resources faster than their ecosystem can replenish, thus are unable to stop the mechanism before they perish. So the implosion of the friction and thus the order only occurs when they perish, because they will continue to repeat the mechanism which they do not understand to be a cause of their suffering. This can be verified in a petri dish, as an organism will reproduce until it consumes all of its food or oxygen."

I'm living like this as a human being. ive so many bad habits that prevent me to achieve my maximum potential but i only learn about them when i crash and burn. Though, ive to admit, there are a ton of them that i KNOW are bad but i keep doing them as i FEEL im gaining something valuable out of them. the former is being an ignorant, the latter is being an addict.

how do i shut down the friction force that is screaming "I DONT WANT TO CHANGE. LET ME KEEP DOING WHAT IM DOING. ITS WORKING I CAN FEEL IT !!!!****" within me ?

*****its working less and less every time though
Need to connect (install a translator) with your non dominant personalities (thought processes)
Liber Novus - Jung

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:18:36 PM

http://www.fecalmicrobiotatransplant.com/2012/08/could-multiple-sclerosis-be-caused-by.html

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/could-multiple-sclerosis-begin-in-the-gut/

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/leaky-gut-implicated-in-multiple-sclerosis-092514

http://www.newberyclinic.com/

http://www.melbournefmt.com.au/

http://thefecaltransplantfoundation.org/providers-trials/

thaaanos

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:16:32 AM

In your argument against collectivism, is there an underlying assumption that capital size is not related to its degrees of freedom?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:28:46 AM

In your argument against collectivism, is there an underlying assumption that capital size is not related to its degrees of freedom?

The opposite. Concentrated capital size is inversely related to degrees-of-freedom, but the degrees-of-freedom to have non-uniform capital size is essential to maximizing entropy for a uniform probability of distribution has 0 entropy. Why?

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:52:28 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 11:35:14 PM by TPTB_need_war

Armstong did another piece on global cooling
http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/34854
and I don't really know what to make of it.
Quote from: Armstrong
Our model tracks everything including climate.
So that's allready factored in in all predictions?
Quote from: Armstrong
...We could realistically see famine reach the 33%-50% level. ....... we may exceed more than a reduction in population of one-third and reach the levels of the 14th century of 50%,...
these are worldwide numbers? Can someone translate that into a percentual price increase(range)?

Every 309 years serious shifts come. The end of the severe minimum in the sun spot activity was 1715. Thus 1715+309 = 2024 will be the start of a slide into a new minimum in sun spot activity.

Seriously bad shit can result.

We are headed into really bad and difficult times.

The main upside is we are more technologically advanced by now, so we can cope well if we get organized with the Knowledge Age.

OROBTC, I am changing my opinion on the value of UNREGISTERED guns (all registered guns will be seized by the government), but only if concomitant with a community of armed men for defense (not all alone which is certain to be overrun):

The best advice I have is try to move before the SHTF to a warmer area that is either too wet (thus some drying trend won't cause total drought) or a more rarely a warmer area that is too dry that might experience an increase in precipitation due to changes in prevailing winds or something. I don't have the data on which areas were best in the last Little Ice Age. Can any one dig up this data?

And then you need to make a decision whether you trust society in that area to remain civilized; if yes then go for populated areas and depend on community. If not and you can afford it, then maybe go for your own ranch heavily defended by sturdy male family (or perhaps robots will be available soon to employ as a defensive army).

Seems right now one of the most productive activities we men could do is start to acquaint ourselves with each other and making compacts to be neighbors and bond together to be able to provide the economy-of-scale to have a small rural community defense and diversification of food production and trading.

Photo of some of the nutcases we will be up against:

that's the question. It seems impossible for this to happen. I can buy a pound of rolled oats for 30 cents, you could quadruble the costs and life would go on*.

You apparently lack appreciation of the significance of both marginal prices in economics, and also the non-linear effects of chaos.

1. With marginal prices in Economics 101...

2. When the population has become dependent on high economies-of-scale in farming, distribution, credit, government, corporations, etc., and that is taken away by mother nature and or widespread war/pestilence..

OROBTC, please document your boating trip with receipts and also show where you filed the "lost gun" report on time, otherwise you will be charged with a crime (a recent ex post facto law under emergency terrorism powers granted to the President by the bought congress and kangaroo courts) and housed in this prison which we can't really maintain with food, otherwise known as a concentration camp.

Your family members are associated with terrorism and you are being taken into custody on suspicion of aiding and abetting terrorism. You have no right to an attorney.

Edit: my point is you need to be as invisible as possible to the State (as it can overpower you) and your male community needs to be as strong as possible against marauding nutcases. If you depend only on the State for the latter, then well you end up dead if the State can't maintain law & order (or the State itself goes F.U.B.A.R.).

Edit#2: I suggest another narrative. I long ago sold my registered guns and some of my traceable precious metals, and here is the paperwork to prove it. I paid all my taxes. The remaining precious metals are stored here and here is the paperwork. As for the precious metals I sold, I used the funds to manage daily expenses which I paid in cash as evident by my cash withdrawals from ATMs over this time. I lived a fairly high life during the recent years (and if the State already knows where you live, I say also some diversifications into land and improvements on the land). No I didn't covertly obtain precious metals nor cryptocurrencies with that cash by purchasing mining equipment with the cash. I believed in documented precious metals instead.

Edit#3: very careful with entrusting secrets to "friends" who can turn against you when they need to survive.

Edit#4: my overriding point is that traditional forms of diversification could be entirely useless if what we face in the future is a 309 year cycle event. Smooth this point is also directed to you. I guess CoinCube also.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:06:34 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 12:42:12 AM by TPTB_need_war

OT: The multiple sclerosis is progressing on me. I now have permanent nodules of pain on the back of my skull.

Another big expense coming (which I can't afford yet), I (desperately) need to travel to another country soon to get a fecal transplant, as this has cured (up to 15 years remission for patients that could barely walk before treatment) at least 5 people with M.S.. The theory is that leaky gut causes the immune system to attack the lining of the digestive system, which becomes a downward spiral as then it leaks worse. The derivative auto-immune effects attack the myelin sheaths in brain.

I can verify this phenomenon with the "on fire" pain around my gut every time after I eat. And the inflammation all over my body goes crazy after I eat. If I fast, I don't get inflammation.

I stopped the high dose vitamin D3 for some weeks and I deteriorated. Took it again 100,000 IU and got big boost again. Apparently the D3 is a hormone which stimulates overall well being and it also seems to tame the auto-immunity some what (not totally but significantly).

I have been fermenting salsa to make it sour for the good bacteria. This seems to perhaps help because I got much less diarrhea. But it doesn't apparently make it to the colon where probably the problem is acute. Also nightshade vegetables (tomato) are apparently bad for us, although the good bacteria predigests it some what mitigating some of the ill effects.

I am eating only meat, fish, leafy greens, camote, and distilled water. No grains. No seeds.

Google also:

"why nuts are bad"

"why all grains are bad"

"why bread is bad"

"why corn is bad"

"why nightshades are bad"

"why legumes are bad"

Edit: interesting theories about the role of hormone imbalances and may explain D3's beneficial effects for me. I also concur that I get elevated inflammation after raising my testosterone level with exercise:

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/multiple-sclerosis-hormone-related-brain-syndromes.shtml

thaaanos

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:03:53 PM

The opposite. Concentrated capital size is inversely related to degrees-of-freedom, but the degrees-of-freedom to have non-uniform capital size is essential to maximizing entropy for a uniform probability of distribution has 0 entropy. Why?

I was thinking that hedge funds are a form of collectivism, pooling resources (capital),  But hedge funds do enjoy more investment options (more degrees of freedom) than your ordinary saver. Isnt this an example of collectivism that leads to higher degrees of freedom?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:32:19 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 11:48:16 PM by TPTB_need_war

Another big expense coming (which I can't afford yet), I (desperately) need to travel to another country soon to get a fecal transplant, as this has cured (up to 15 years remission for patients that could barely walk before treatment) at least 5 people with M.S.. The theory is that leaky gut causes the immune system to attack the lining of the digestive system, which becomes a downward spiral as then it leaks worse. The derivative auto-immune effects attack the myelin sheaths in brain.

I can verify this phenomenon with the "on fire" pain around my gut every time after I eat. And the inflammation all over my body goes crazy after I eat. If I fast, I don't get inflammation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_bacteriotherapy#Ulcerative_colitis_and_other_gastrointestinal_conditions

http://www.cghjournal.org/article/S1542-3565(10)00069-8/abstract

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/does-ms-start-with-faulty-gut-bacteria-101914

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20927962.600-faecal-transplant-eases-symptoms-of-parkinsons/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflammatory_bowel_disease

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcerative_colitis

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:40:16 PM

No one can escape a fate that it's been destined for the others... That alone should trigger a self preservation mechanism that will eventually overcome the destruction issues. Of course, there's always the chance that TPTB have already studied this scenario and they've prepared a plan B. And I don't rule out that B stands for Bitcoin...

No, collectivized systems can't escape the Petri dish until they starve themselves to death. See below... (there is no positive feedback loop)

PS: I know the guy, he's for real. Sad

What is poignant is even though he knows a GrExit is the only way they have any power over the situation, he says his elected mandate from the people was to negotiate for a compromise and debt relief. And he said only 2 of the 8 wanted a GrExit after the referendum mandate from the people not to accept the prior bailout package, and that he believes in the democratic process and collectivized responsibility so he accepted the will of the 6 of 8.

That is direct proof that I was correct when I wrote the following in 2010 (which was widely published by the way, just google "Understand Everything Fundamentally").

I am looking forward to Armstrong's comments re Greece tomorrow and the near-future.

I think I understand this better than Armstrong does.

Perhaps the Troika will use the big stick of capital controls to induce the Greeks to vote for the Troika's bailout terms which contains a few carrots with more austerity.

The referendum is some sham to convince the Europeans they are not under a dictatorship, as was the case for Scotland.

Remember my prediction in 2010 in the "Understanding Everything Fundamentally" essay.

You will probably need a week or two of studying the thread slowly.

I will be the first to admit I needed a week to fully absorb the following works of AnonyMint.

The Rise of Knowledge
Understand Everything Fundamentally

http://www.coolpage.com/commentary/economic/shelby/Understand%20Everything%20Fundamentally.html#europe

"Coase’s theorem says that an inefficient internal order will continue for as long as there remains an unavoidable frictional barrier insulating it from the more efficient external possibilities. The fundamental reason the EU crisis will not result in a disintegration of the union, at least not until its people significantly abandon collectivism, is that organisms which are unable to comprehend the mechanism by which they are consuming resources faster than their ecosystem can replenish, thus are unable to stop the mechanism before they perish. So the implosion of the friction and thus the order only occurs when they perish, because they will continue to repeat the mechanism which they do not understand to be a cause of their suffering. This can be verified in a petri dish, as an organism will reproduce until it consumes all of its food or oxygen."

This is relevant also:

P.S. This myopia is also related to why Armstrong's proposed solutions for Greece and the sovereign debt crisis in general are untenable at best, and even if they could be implemented they would be a horrible result for mainstreet over the long-term, because all his proposals involve the centralization of power. I have explained why in prior posts about them. For example, the only way Greece could survive a GrExit would be with the access to international markets, but the axis powers are complicit. As for the debt for equity swap Armstrong proposes (sovereign debt exchanged for corporate shares), I explained in the past that this requires that investors have a fungible valuation of disparate companies. The only way that proposal is workable is if it is basically transferring a basket of all public companies to a single entity that holds all the debt, i.e. the TPTB. It is just same FDR gold swindle in disguise all over again. I really think Armstrong works for TPTB. He is advocating a one-world currency reserve and world domination by TPTB. That is coming and inevitable, and our escape is the Knowledge Age and our own decentralized, scalable, anonymous cryptocurrency.

pigzone

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:02:36 PM

The whole world is flipping around
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:32:18 PM

Level 5 : The Brain Gut axis is critical to organizational health. The major route into and out of the human body is via the gut. The brain senses this axis before food even touches the palate via the five senses. When food touches any part of the tongue, signals are immediately made on leptin receptors on the tongue to begin digestion and assess the dietary values of what we are eating to see how it will affect our energy balance. Almost the entire gut is innervated by one cranial nerve, called the vagus nerve, that provides this feedback. The vagus nerve is extremely specialized and carries many special fibers to and from the brain and its targets. It originates in the floor of the fourth ventricle of the brainstem and covers every cell down to the transverse mesocolon of the large intestine to give the brain constant feedback on the energy coming into the animal. The incretin system is monitored directly by this nerve. If this axis is disturbed in the time it takes for food to pass through, or in the integrity of its lining, it can have drastic effects upon energy utilization. In some cases it can open the blood-brain barrier to direct assault and cause fatal brain damage quite quickly. The immune system plays a monster role in regulation of this levee and the autonomic nervous system has over a billion cells in the wall of the gut to monitor progress of how this axis continues to function as the human ages. If this axis fails in some fashion, disease usually follows quickly thereafter. Major diseases like MS, ALS and autism are affected by this axis, as are the neurodegenerative disorders. Depression and Alzheimer’s also are greatly affected by a defect in this axis. IBS and Crohn’s disease are common diseases that cause massive leaky gut scenarios. A disease I treat as a neurosurgeon also plays a role in this levee: cerebral aneursymal rupture and the development of vasospasm. To date, no theory in neurosurgery has been able to find the cause of this deadly phenomena. My theories point to the leaky gut as the conduit to it rise.

https://www.jackkruse.com/the-quilthow-to-beat-agin/
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:06:01 AM

OT: The multiple sclerosis is progressing on me. I now have permanent nodules of pain on the back of my skull.

I stopped the high dose vitamin D3 for some weeks and I deteriorated. Took it again 100,000 IU and got big boost again. Apparently the D3 is a hormone which stimulates overall well being and it also seems to tame the auto-immunity some what (not totally but significantly).

I have been fermenting salsa to make it sour for the good bacteria. This seems to perhaps help because I got much less diarrhea. But it doesn't apparently make it to the colon where probably the problem is acute. Also nightshade vegetables (tomato) are apparently bad for us, although the good bacteria predigests it some what mitigating some of the ill effects.

I am eating only meat, fish, leafy greens, camote, and distilled water. No grains. No seeds.

Google also:

"why nuts are bad"

"why all grains are bad"

"why bread is bad"

"why corn is bad"

"why nightshades are bad"

"why legumes are bad"

Edit: interesting theories about the role of hormone imbalances and may explain D3's beneficial effects for me. I also concur that I get elevated inflammation after raising my testosterone level with exercise:

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/multiple-sclerosis-hormone-related-brain-syndromes.shtml

Take fermented turmeric.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:07:38 PM

Take fermented turmeric.

That is an idea. I did add Turmeric to my fermented salsa sometimes, but don't like the taste that much. I have also some Turmeric extract capsules on order.

Johnny Mnemonic

Activity: 795
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:59:10 PM

Apologies for OT: You mentioned fasting helps your symptoms. I've experimented with fasting for gut health (though my gut problems don't come close to your level of severity). One thing to consider if you haven't already is the use of BCAA supplements during a fast.

Essentially the idea is to eat all your daily calories in one big meal (or in a limited time frame if that's too difficult... such as a 5 hour window), and supplement with BCAA capsules while you fast to provide nutrition and prevent catabolism.  And obviously when you do eat it would ideally be a high fat/protein anti-inflammatory paleo diet. This way, by fasting for 18+ hours every day your gut will have more opportunity to heal between meals.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:37:18 PM

My most recent diet is ketogenic, basically all-you-can-eat as long as you stay ketogenic  Grin

So 80%+ of the calories should come from fat, and the 20% from carbs, protein and alcohol. Ditching carbs is easy, I have practiced it for a long time, but getting rid of protein as well is important and difficult, as it often comes as a side order with fat.

During ketosis, I don't feel hunger, it is somewhat like fasting but the feeling is not light and fickle, rather solid and steady. I drink a lot of coffee because up to 1/2 liter of cream can be added per day, increasing the percentage of fat and enabling occasional "low-fat treats" like cheeses and salami.

Getting to the state takes 24+ hours, and when I switch back to eating carbs and sugar, it feels really bad. Staying continuously in ketosis is challenging for health, getting all the important nutrients does not happen from just cream (although it is basically the condensed mother's milk for a calf but still...)

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:24:54 PM

^ Nice diet.

Also, how did this thread came to talk about diet and guts ?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:15:27 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 02:04:13 PM by TPTB_need_war

I took the thread OT on health but hope it won't veer too far on that topic. I guess because this was the most read thread that was identified with me (AnonyMint), perhaps also considering CoinCube (thread originator) is a medical (research?) doctor and applied mathematician. Also because the Knowledge Age solution to the Economic Devastation theme is about decentralized knowledge cultivation, of which health is a principle candidate. Also I guess because some know I am potentially playing a notable (significant?) development role in cryptocurrency behind the curtain, so my suffering from M.S. had been a major drag on my productivity thereof. Also this thread had sort of died lately, as my antagonist (or collaborator) CoinCube is very preoccupied on maximizing his income to pay off egregious student loans before the late 2017 collapse hits.

I agree on the ketonic and high fat and high protein. I am pretty much not eating carbs at all now. Only sweet potato (which is not a potato) in very small morsels. Mostly very high fat meats, e.g. pork, chicken, salmon, and mackerel. Wild (not corn and soy fed) when I can get it. And uncooked green leafy vegetables with every meal. Sometimes boiled cabbage with chicken (drink the broth too).

I've been taking a "B Healthy" brand whole food, co-enzymated[1] B complex (also Milk Thistle) with every meal past several days and if you've noticed I haven't been posting on the forum, because this has enabled me to code, code, code. This seemed to drive some significant changes w.r.t. to my head and gut (and sensations even in the pelvic area). Still experimenting...

No caffeine and no fluids other than distilled water.

Thanks for the ideas.

[1] Chemically produced Folic acid is an insidious, carcinogen and toxin for many people.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:39:07 PM

My most recent diet is ketogenic, basically all-you-can-eat as long as you stay ketogenic  Grin

So 80%+ of the calories should come from fat, and the 20% from carbs, protein and alcohol. Ditching carbs is easy, I have practiced it for a long time, but getting rid of protein as well is important and difficult, as it often comes as a side order with fat.

During ketosis, I don't feel hunger, it is somewhat like fasting but the feeling is not light and fickle, rather solid and steady. I drink a lot of coffee because up to 1/2 liter of cream can be added per day, increasing the percentage of fat and enabling occasional "low-fat treats" like cheeses and salami.

Getting to the state takes 24+ hours, and when I switch back to eating carbs and sugar, it feels really bad. Staying continuously in ketosis is challenging for health, getting all the important nutrients does not happen from just cream (although it is basically the condensed mother's milk for a calf but still...)

Low carb does work. It lowers blood sugars. The vicious circle of carbs and sugars triggering burst of insulin causing them to turn to fat has deadly consequences. However, please watch your potassium levels. You should supplement with 50 mg of potassium daily to prevent problems with your kidneys. In rare cases it could cause your kidneys to shut down.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:08:46 PM

Sweet potato and bananas are high in potassium (remember I am in a tropic country):

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2667/2
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1846/2

Past weeks eating nearly the diet the native tribe filipinos ate before the introduction of modern life (which some still do, but most of them apparently don't like it any more). It is reasonably easy to accomplish here in the Philippines, because for example I can easily buy uncleaned, freshly caught, wild fish; ditto native chicken that feasted on bugs instead of corn. Haven't tried the barbecued rats yet though.

I don't miss the carbs at all. Absolutely no cravings. I grew up in Louisana on creole food, so sweet potatos are like "coming home" or my (1/16th Cherokee) grandma's kitchen.

I miss the Old South-- the one before commercialization. The one with the old buildings, wooden shacks, old railroad facilities, and prevalence of simple life (poverty). However, I don't miss the extreme poverty and squalor.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:45:35 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 03:03:22 PM by TPTB_need_war

Quote from: Winston Churchill
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.

A heterarchical currency enables every individual holder of the currency to draw against the balance of every other holder of it. In the case of the G.E. coin, an individual holder's inflation of the monetary base (effectively) draws capital from other holders in accordance with the magnitude of their GEC holdings, mitigating each holder's personal losses while, simultaneously, maximizing their provision. (Furthermore, it incentives one to minimize [perhaps, through destruction] its currency holdings.)

Let me see if I can bring this thread back on topic.

The above quote was an OT post to an OT discussion in the Economic Totalitarianism thread. I wish we attempt to discuss monetary theory in an appropriate thread, so readers can follow threads.

The entire point of my (AnonyMint's) seminal essay linked from the opening post of this thread, is that production in the Industrial Age and prior epochs required great economies-of-scale in fixed capital, e.g. factories, mechanized farming, Egyptian slaves for pyramid building, etc..

Production in the Knowledge Age is the creation of new knowledge (not just the consumption of existing, although learning is a form of knowledge creation), e.g. software, 3D printing/CNC mill design patterns, marketing, writing, etc.. This notion (genre) of production can not be financed with interest bearing capital (read my seminal article!), and the capital resides with the individual and not with economies-of-scale (e.g. The Mythical Man Month).

Thus the generative essence of the problem has been not money nor free market capitalism itself, but the power that the technological state of mankind imparted to money.

The Knowledge Age is solving this problem.

Money will return to its roots (as an improvement over non-fungible barter) of being a unit-of-exchange, and less of a store-of-value.

This is the why Industrial Age and socialism are going totalitarian into a NWO, one-world reserve and governance outcome (go big or die is their necessary mantra). Because the paradigm is dying.

So we don't want an anti-money (whom can free-for-all coinbase nilly-willy debase faster race into the abyss) shitcoin that is designed to perniciously, self-destruct into a mutual chaos. Instead you want a money that is designed to primarily to be the best unit-of-exchange and which has extensive ability to resist totalitarianism. Money must debase and the best way is when it debases the most for those who do not transact so as to encourage the greatest unit-of-exchange. The power-law distribution of wealth is a pump that must be constantly reprimed, i.e. the concentrated wealth must be pumped back out to the masses to spend it again so it can return to those who concentrate wealth via their greater skill, fortitude, effort, etc..

Stay tuned...that money (with extensive mathematical innovations over any existing altcoin and potentially a Bitcoin killer) is coming soon to a cinema near you...

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: