Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

long term trade is like an investment. at least we no need have more time if we do a long term trade. you can buy a coin at its dump, after you can leave and didn't take a look day by day.
neschadim

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

Long-term trading is beneficial to you because you pay small exchange fees compared to frequent trading operations.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Because long term traders are the ones who are rewarded the most in crypto currency markets while short term traders earn mediocre returns in comparison to how much risk they take by investing in such a volatile and risky market as crypto market.  If you don't believe it than you can look at the bitcoin price history and compare both trading strategies.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

choosing long term trading is the safest way specially in newbie because aside from saving your money from losing,it gives you also time to study more about bitcoin.A time when to sell and a time when to hold.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

Because it is safer than short-term trading. Short-term trading requires more skill and knowledge in order to make a good move. Moreover, in long term trading, you have 75% chance that your coin (such as bitcoin and ethereum), will bring you a good profit
PSL

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

The more you have an investment horizon, the less your result is affected by short-term price fluctuations. Therefore, this is the most secure investment strategy. The only thing -you need to work on this strategy  with several coins - forming your investment portfolio.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

Good points mate, but for me, I simply choose it because it's the safer and more passive approach, especially in comparison to the time I can spend on my cryptocurrency ventures. I still have a full-time job to worry about, thus, I can't really venture on the more advanced ones like day trading because it requires you to actually carefully look at the market to know which moves to take. And since I can't commit to that, I choose long term holding because it's the best option I have.

logicgate

Activity: 994
    Merit: 252

View Profile
    May 23, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

Long term trading gives an assured profit after certain time period. As mentioned by the Op it can be of weeks, months or years. When compared to the earning an user makes through short term trading the long term trading profit seems low. So, it is good to get into continuous trading which will help with earning the goodness of long term trading as well.
    I think long-term investment is not the best choice at the moment, you can see that bitocin girls in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. After touching the $ 19800 mark at the end of 2017, bitcoin prices are falling sharply and declining, and the market capitalization has fallen by more than 50%. Therefore, long-term trade risks will be high.

This is the best option for those guys that have a permanent job. Very often, day trading brings more profits, but it eats much time and needs much experience.
     This all is diversity and people are coming from different corners of world with different mindsets. Some of them are just oriented towards big money and they don’t care about money so long term holding is just best for them. While there are others too who are just oriented towards daily income so day trading is suitable option for them. So this depends from person to person.
    pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
    May 23, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Yes,  term holding nit fir everyone. Long-term holding for those people who haven't enough experience to do live trading. I am not like hodl trading anymore, that's why I am learning live trading.
    Ailmand

Activity: 1274
    Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
    May 23, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

Yes long term trading is a good way to earn me without hassle. Because you can buy a coin at its dump, after you can leave and didnt take a look day by day. Just do what you want and after a while visit the price and hopefully it will double or triple your investment. Long trading is good for an individual who had no time do or be full time in crypto

That's right. I have the same mentality and idea about it too. I choose to do long-term trading or holding per se because it's passive. I don't have to look closely to the market every other time. The time I spend in the market is not so demanding that it would make me exert more effort just to give attention to the other things I do. Also, I think even though it may take a while for investments to prosper, at least, the only extra investment I need to give is patience, which is basically free if you have it.

DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
    May 23, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

Because long term trading will give you more profit than daily trading though it takes long time to get profit. Longterm trading also less of risk, not like daily trading that claim you to be active everyday and buy and sell some coins. Actually daily trading match for expert only.
    david0ikari

Activity: 280
    Merit: 20

View Profile
    May 23, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

Hey Mate ... Long term trading is so far the best. I would say you do not focus at all just quick look every 6 months... The potential of gains is huge
    jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
    May 23, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      I think that the long-term investment view on bitcoin is wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days have been continuously fluctuating and decreasing in recent days, the price of bitcoin ddang continuous decline. The price of altcoin has fallen sharply and there are no signs of recovery. So you invest long term in bitcoin will be very dangerous when the market is bearish.
      bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
      May 23, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

• want to invest

Thank you.

You can buy bitcoin at this time for long term investment, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly decreasing and according to my analysis, bitcoin price will be about 7600 $. This will be the final downtrend of the bitcoin to end the short cycle in the short term and may increase in the long term, so you have a bitcoin and long term investment right at this point.
        CryptoMao

Activity: 18

View Profile
        May 23, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

I do both and each has its own risks like you said. The biggest risk for long term trading is that news happens while you're away and not monitoring the market and things tank or there's a flash crash.
        Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
        May 24, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Long term trading gives an assured profit after certain time period. As mentioned by the Op it can be of weeks, months or years. When compared to the earning an user makes through short term trading the long term trading profit seems low. So, it is good to get into continuous trading which will help with earning the goodness of long term trading as well.
        I think long-term investment is not the best choice at the moment, you can see that bitocin girls in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. After touching the $ 19800 mark at the end of 2017, bitcoin prices are falling sharply and declining, and the market capitalization has fallen by more than 50%. Therefore, long-term trade risks will be high.

This is the best option for those guys that have a permanent job. Very often, day trading brings more profits, but it eats much time and needs much experience.
        I also in favor of long time trading as it gives us safety of profit and it use to increase our income for our future, in long term trading you will not be worry about time of selling as you can sell when market will be green, day trading is good only for those who have good experience and have fine knowledge about it, so I choose long term trading as it is risk free trading and it gives us more profit than day trading.
        KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
        Merit: 102

View Profile
        May 25, 2018, 05:04:14 AM

Long-term investment helps us save time. We can do daily tasks and when we wait a long time we can access the internet and see the prices of the coins we have bought.

There are so many people who are investing their money into the crypto currencies and that along with it, they have so many other things to deal with as well. So, they find holding of the crypto coins for longer time to be much better and more suitable option for them as it then helps them in having more earning and that too while doing other side businesses as well which then adds up to the overall income.
        swscowods

Activity: 419
        Merit: 100

View Profile
        May 25, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

agree, long term trading will be more secure and will be a good investment especially for people who are busy with their job and do not really know about trading, with long term will avoid the loss and can get profit
        There are so many important factors which then help you in making any of the suitable decision and that to make the right decision, you must consider these factors. I think of long term holding and trading of the crypto currencies to be the one of the most profitable way of making money as this can help you in more earning and that too while putting lesser efforts and less consumption of time.
        lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
        Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
        May 25, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

you cant trade it in short term czu the market isnt good right now and its red almost allltime so only long term trading can works for you

Free palestine
        nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
        May 25, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

yes you are right I agree with you and I choose long term trading because I do not have too much time spent looking at and monitoring the price conditions in the market.
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
          Print  

Jump to: