Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    I think we should not choose long-term investment at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are adjusting and turning very strong in the past days although yeah are uptrend but I believe the bitcoin price will can reduce at any time. So I think you should only invest in short bitcoin and day trading.
    rockyboy

Activity: 392
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    July 29, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

Better do a long term investment for it is more safer for those who currently starting a career in trading. In long term,  it is more simple,  you are going to buy a btc and hold it and wait until it rise and sell it to the best profit that you can have.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
    ███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
    ███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
    Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
    Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
    July 30, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

Long-term trading is good because you can cherry pick your setups and entries, still have a job and not being dependent on trading profits. You can count the growth of your coins to the moon, but leave the risk that they will fall to the bottom

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
    EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
    bungphe

Activity: 45
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    July 30, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

Everyone should invest for long-term wealth accumulation. The only decision is whether a trader also wants to take the time to compound capital very quickly by trading daily. Day traders can make upwards of 10 percent per month, whereas investors are more likely to make 10 percent to 20 percent per year.
    adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
    July 30, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

In my personal opinion, we should choose the long term trade because we are not too pressured to look at the daily market chart. We should spend some time analyzing and invest in it without worrying.
    You just hold on for a long time and then profit. We do not need to think too much.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
    Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
    July 30, 2018, 03:40:21 AM

Everyone should invest for long-term wealth accumulation. The only decision is whether a trader also wants to take the time to compound capital very quickly by trading daily. Day traders can make upwards of 10 percent per month, whereas investors are more likely to make 10 percent to 20 percent per year.

accumulation can even be greater than that if doing a consistent trade and only aimed at the development of profit, if it has reached the capital of the nominal set, then next we only need to take profit from trading fractions in just one month.

it is necessary to divide the capital allocation for the long term because some coins have less significant developments in the short term.
    BigBos

Activity: 1890
    Merit: 447

View Profile
    July 30, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

In my personal opinion, we should choose the long term trade because we are not too pressured to look at the daily market chart. We should spend some time analyzing and invest in it without worrying.
    You just hold on for a long time and then profit. We do not need to think too much.
    for me, because I believe in the coins I hold. sometimes I predict a high price on a coin I hold, and sometimes it works, and sometimes it goes down. well, but so far I still hold some coins that I believe that the price will rise when the eth price also goes up.
    Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
    July 30, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

In my view, making long-term investments requires more patience and more risks to deal with than the risks of short-term investments.
    But actually making long-term investments is more profitable than doing short-term investments because prices in the market could have gone up drastically like Bitcoin in the previous year.
    Making long-term investments is an option for people who have high courage.
    coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
    July 30, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      I think choosing long-term investment in bitcoin is not a good choice, you can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily dropping since reaching the $ 19800 mark and have hit the $ 5800 mark. The stock has now rebounded to the $ 8000 level but I believe that the uptrend in the short and long term, the bitcoin price will still be able to continue to fall. Therefore, I believe that we should only invest in short bitcoin.
      capn

Activity: 236
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      July 30, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

I can say that this particular strategy is applicable in the good market conditions, but when you are having so unstable situation on the market as we are having right now, long trading could be not that good idea.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
          Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
      GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
      htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
      July 30, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I believe you should not choose long-term investment at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously, although bitcoin prices are constantly rising but still in the long-term bear cycle, because so i think you should only invest short and trading day. Prices of altcoin are still bottoming out so I think you should only buy bitcoin at this time, bitcoin prices are uptrend in the short term.
        beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
        July 30, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

I can say that this particular strategy is applicable in the good market conditions, but when you are having so unstable situation on the market as we are having right now, long trading could be not that good idea.
        I do not think that at this point long-term investment is a right choice, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rebounding strongly, the market is bearish in the long run so I I think long term investment at this time will be very high. You will probably have a big loss and damage if bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply.
        margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
        July 31, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I think that choosing long-term investment is completely wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting continuously, so bitcoin prices can continue to increase in the coming days, The market is still unpredictable as bitcoins are adjusting at $ 8000 and altcoin prices are falling sharply. So if you invest long term the risk will be very high and huge losses if the bitcoin price drops sharply.
          Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
          July 31, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

I chose long term trading because it gives me the ability to invest with peace of mind over the long term and am able to scoop a lot of profits while investing. Long term investing made me my most profits and also, I prefer to invest in the long term than short term .
          ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
          July 31, 2018, 07:14:36 AM

I chose long term trading because it gives me the ability to invest with peace of mind over the long term and am able to scoop a lot of profits while investing. Long term investing made me my most profits and also, I prefer to invest in the long term than short term .
          I believe that you are completely wrong when the long term investment at this time, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and still in the bearish cycle. Long-term and altcoin prices are falling very deep. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should not be long term investment in bitcoin if you do not want to lose.
          feelideb

Activity: 770
          Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
          July 31, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

The market is recovering gradually and I think taking a long term position is good at this time. What is important as well is to make sure your entry price is best for your long term outlook.  As it's predicted, market will keep increasing  in the next 24 months.

Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
          July 31, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

Yeah above all mention was right,  like me i am hodling too many coins expecting for good profit in the long run..  I seldom trade for im not pro on this and i dont want to lose my assets when i left behind.. 
          Daniel9140

Activity: 252
          Merit: 1

View Profile
          July 31, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

Day trading comes with a lot of stress as you would be looking at the charts at all times. Long term investing is the best as it affords you much more lesser emotional stress and you make big profits in the long run.
          boakyei

Activity: 358
          Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
          July 31, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

Long term trading gives an assured profit after certain time period. As mentioned by the Op it can be of weeks, months or years. When compared to the earning an user makes through short term trading the long term trading profit seems low. So, it is good to get into continuous trading which will help with earning the goodness of long term trading as well.
          It is not certain that long term trading will end up making you profit for the fact that you have hold your coins for a longer time. The coins in particular should be considered if one one to gain profit from long term trading.

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
          July 31, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

With a bearish market in the long run, I believe you choose the long-term investment is completely wrong, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously. Prices of bitcoin are starting to decrease slightly after several days of recovery and prices of altcoin are currently reduced very strongly from 15% -20%. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only trading day and short-term investment.
            Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
              Print  

Jump to: