Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

The longer the wait is for a better price, the current price is not enough to make a profit and wait long term we will have more opportunities to choose the better price to sell.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

I do not think long-term trading should look at market prices. And by choosing long-term trading because I think long-term trading can provide many advantages and not necessarily every time to see the market
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

As for me , Long term trading remains the best as an investor, for you to be succesful in this , you'll have to know utility coins to invest and most importantly PATIENCE IS KEY.

we saw many coins did 3,000% ,5,000% etc last year, only a long term hodler will fully benefit this pump over that period.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

When some people buy altcoin and when that coin price is very dumped and they understand if they sold his altcoin he can lose some money because it’s price show very low which is buying price so it is necessary to hold altcoin. Most of the people know long-term trading is very profitable so people always choose this trading strategy. Long-term trading is a very low risk so most of the people like this one.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

The longer the wait is for a better price, the current price is not enough to make a profit and wait long term we will have more opportunities to choose the better price to sell.
In my opinion, the longer you wait, the more the rise in the price is included but this also depends on the market. If it is down, you might also need to wait much longer. Having said that, a portfolio can grow efficiently to a good extent and this is what raise the worth as well. So it is better to hold for a much good market if the current profit you incur from the market is not enough to maximize utility or profit.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

The longer term will be safer for you, you will not sell at the price makes you regret, the long-term pickers always sell pennies at reasonable prices and never worry.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

I choose long-term trading because I think with long-term trading I can get a lot of profit and do not have to see the price condition in exchange place every day.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

Well, long-term trading is definitely for beginner and non-professional traders and it is also relatively safe, so those people who don't want to take risk can go for long-term trading. As far as experienced traders are concerned they can trade any time.
Long term investment is not only for beginner and non professional but even good experience and expert trader are also giving more preference to long term trading, no doubt that there is less risk in long term trading and therefore it is more good for beginner and inexperienced people but i think that even for expert trader long term trading is more profitable.
Dortira

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:24:42 AM

In my humble opinion right now in June - July 2018  long-term or just holding is the best option to go with, because of the market on stability and an clarity you can never know which direction it would go
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Choosing a long term deal is only for those who do not know much about
Technical analysis, beginners trading can also be people who do not have much time. Also, I realize that the holding is not profitable.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Long time trading is suitable of all members.If you buy a good coin like waves and hold it for 8-10 months you will get too much profit.The member who are not active choose long term trading.Long term trader get too much profit.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

Well, long-term trading is definitely for beginner and non-professional traders and it is also relatively safe, so those people who don't want to take risk can go for long-term trading. As far as experienced traders are concerned they can trade any time.

Long term trading is only for people who are not good on trading or to those who are still working on the corporate world and cannot focus on their daily basis so they prefer to hold their coins longer and wait for the highest price to come out.
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

My recommendation this year is perfect to buy long-term bitcoin and hold.
    • First, we see from the bitcoin garif which continues to decline since the beginning of the year from 20k $ to under 10k $.
    • Secondly, the emergence of positive news crypto world that has been believed in most countries that could affect future price increases.
    • Third, the number of large companies that invest in crypto.
    [/list]
    Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
    July 11, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
      • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
      • want to earn extra income
      • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
      • should be willing to lose some
      • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
      • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
      • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
      • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      You should only do long term investment with the cryptocurrencies that have potential in the market. If you will buy cryptocurrencies, I prefer to you to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, Bitcoin Cash and EOS. Those cryptocurrencies are the most promising and profitable in terms of long term investment.

lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
      July 11, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Great post! would give a merit if I have one

If day trading/scalping doesn't suit you maybe long term trading is for you.
      just control your emotions, be active to the crypto community and be updated
      to the mainstream news.
      Giratina

Activity: 126
      Merit: 2

View Profile
      July 11, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

I think the main reason why sometimes we choose long term trading it
      because they know that this is the best way to avoid losing coins or investment and to make sure that you will earn a good amount of income.
      Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
      July 11, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

Individuals who pick up the immense measure of reward has additionally experienced huge misfortunes in the past or the other way around. You won't hop into its pinnacle in a flash, you will, in any case, need to pass a considerable measure of misfortunes along the street. Also, the more probable you need to go for broke, the higher the odds that you will be more gainful later on. You can see that is self-evident, huge benefits dependably connected with high hazard. The market as of late is fluctuating constantly and exceptionally mind-boggling.
      vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
      July 11, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

Long-term investments are to get huge profits rather than a temporary profit. if you have purchased some amount of Ethereum or Bitcoin, you should forget then for some time and wait until the price reaches the moon. I have done the same until BTC reached 17000 USD last year and sold them and purchased again when it reached to 4000 USD.

KirilBit

Activity: 61
      Merit: 9

View Profile
      July 11, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

I will choose long term trading. It is just my own perspective, as we all know there is no project that is already successful even if they are only new to the market. All of the existing successful project are passed through many circumstances and it takes time to improve and develop. That is why I will choose long term because most of the project will pump and boom to the market after they overcome all of those business challenge.
      ZLiWei

Activity: 9

View Profile
      July 11, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

Long term trading only good if you do not have tools that help you make profit. A lot of tools now are ok but new tools coming out seem to be much better and can make more money. RoninAi development looks promising and they release updates on their site.

From the latest one:

"As conditions change, the neural networks will need to be tuned to remain up to date and suited for changing markets, the autotuning is able to do this on a regular basis allowing our Ai to adjust to any market situation. Remaining a tool unrivaled in precision and functionality over time is something that the RoninAi team is very committed to, and this module is a crucial piece of that puzzle."

Full update here: https://roninai.com/new-ai-crypto-tool/

Long term trading can make you money but not close to as much as with tools.

Z
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
        Print  

Jump to: