Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

I think the main reason why sometimes we choose long term trading it
because they know that this is the best way to avoid losing coins or investment and to make sure that you will earn a good amount of income.
Long-term investment is the simplest way to make a profit and not have to worry about the continuous fluctuations of this market. The investor needs to do is pick the very first coin and evaluate its potential in the long run to make an investment decision, then the investor can hold on for several months and do not care about it. This is how I usually do in the past and it works pretty well.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

I do not like the way that long term trading works, i prefer the traditional way or just to do daytrading / scalping, because it is much more profitable and you wont be on a loss because of that. It is just the way that i mostly trade in here

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

Day trading is very difficult to guess in the market, people who don't have much experience with the day trading the only option they choose is a long-term holding. They will bother only when their holding started increasing, i do agree long-term holding will always benefit the investors instead of short-term.
Long term is actually the name of the investment made with the money that is not needed for instant use. This way, you would not worry about the money invested and hence about the market fluctuation in the price as well. Once we have enough rise, you can cash it be it after months or years. It actually adds the time value of your investment into your overall worth of the portfolio. Simple is that.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    Someone who can not always be active and see the movement of a coin then they will make long-term investment by waiting some time to invest in a coin. In the hope of making a profit, I think one factor of a coin can be a long-term investment is the popularity and trust of the coin. Examples of coins that can be used as long-term investments are Etherum and Bitcoin, both coins have excellent levels and opportunities so that the risk to lose is quite small.
    Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    July 12, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

You can not invest all the money for a long time. You can also leave some money for speculation.
    xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
    July 12, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

I always choose long term because there are too many opportunities for me to sell pennies at reasonable prices. Probably one of the best ways to make money with cryptography.
    aleksahart

Activity: 12
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    July 12, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

first, you need enough money
    second, you have a long-term clear plan
    Third, you are prepared to investment and  know yourself.
    quesi_job
    Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
    July 12, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

For me, i suggest if you don't have profound knowledge in crypto trading i suggest you for long-term trades to be on the safer side. Day trading requires expertise and time. If you are someone who has a tight schedule then daily trades wont be favorable.
    Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
    July 12, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Actually many follow that strategy because it seems to be safe and it's pretty easy as well, you have to do literally nothing.
    I really prefer long term trading or holding because it is more easy rather than short term trading and i know to my self that a lot of people is also prefer to hold for long term because it is a wise strategy to make a lot of oney in the future.

jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
    July 12, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

For me, i suggest if you don't have profound knowledge in crypto trading i suggest you for long-term trades to be on the safer side. Day trading requires expertise and time. If you are someone who has a tight schedule then daily trades wont be favorable.
    Long term trading always best decision for new traders to safe himself from big loss. It most safe than short term trading and profitable.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
    ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
    capoeira
    Legendary

Activity: 2388
    Merit: 1003

View Profile
    July 12, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

you know when they talk about diversifying?
    this is for exactly this, long term trading. cause losing in one investment would be equalized by the others. that's the problem with long terming BTC. most don't realy have other investments to secure. The "hodl" by pure faith/hope

tonlong

Activity: 726
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    July 12, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

first, you need enough money
    second, you have a long-term clear plan
    Third, you are prepared to investment and  know yourself.
    As simple as you say i want to buy an audi car but i do not have enough money to buy so i must save and make money, avoid shortage and risk because long-term investment will be more reliable when you surf next to it. Long-term investment help you to identify the right strategy, focus on the future, eliminate bad information, and have long-term vision.
    illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
    July 13, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Long term trading always best decision for new traders to safe himself from big loss. It most safe than short term trading and profitable.

Not for these people only, man. If you are the person that has a very good and stable work, and if you spend at least 8 hours for it, you should choose this variant of trading.
    Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
    July 13, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

At first, when I start cryptocurrency trading, I like long-term trading because I don't know how to analyze cryptocurrency. I know long term trading is very safe for everyone for this reason people always choose long-term training. Long-term trading is a very secure and it is not involved with high risk, you can easily do your trade.
    matchi2011

Activity: 1456
    Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
    July 13, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

Not for these people only, man. If you are the person that has a very good and stable work, and if you spend at least 8 hours for it, you should choose this variant of trading.
    That's valid, if you have your steady job and you are treating trading as an investment form then long term is much favorable to you, use spare money and wait till it brings you the profits that you never imagine, those old timers who supported btc way back 2009 are surely the gainers of this investment, they are now enjoying financial freedom.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
            ██████████████▄▄▄
           ▐███████████████████▀
           ████████████████▀▀
                        ▀
                                ▄▄
          ███████████       ▄▄████
         ▐██████████▌      ███████
         ███████████      ███████▀
        ▐██████▌         ███████▀
        ███████       ▄▄███████▀
       ▐██████████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████████████▀
    ▄██████████████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████████
    ██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
    █████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
    █████▀               ██████
    █████▄              ███████
    ██████▄            ████████
    ███████▄▄        ▄█████████
    ██████▄       ▄████████████
    ██████████████████▀▀███████
    █████████████▀▀▀    ███████
    ████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
    █████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
    ████████▄ █▀      █████████
    █████████▌▐       █████████
    ██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
    ████████████████▄██████████
    SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
    July 13, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

Actually many follow that strategy because it seems to be safe and it's pretty easy as well, you have to do literally nothing.
    I really prefer long term trading or holding because it is more easy rather than short term trading and i know to my self that a lot of people is also prefer to hold for long term because it is a wise strategy to make a lot of oney in the future.
    Long-term investment for myself is the best way to invest in this market because it does not take too much of my time and the efficiency it brings is quite great. I consider investing in cryptocurrency the same as saving and I am sure this savings is much more effective than depositing money into a bank.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
    ☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
    ≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
    ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
    trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
    July 13, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

I choose long-term trading because I think long-term trading is very profitable and I can earn profits tens of times the capital I spend. Yes, I know long-term trading takes a long time to years. But if in the end, our waiting is not in vain of course I will feel happy even though to be patiently waiting. Only people who have extra patience can do this. Because long-term trading is not easy and a lot of obstacles.
    Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
    Merit: 3

View Profile
    July 13, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

I choose long-term trading because I think long-term trading is very profitable and I can earn profits tens of times the capital I spend. Yes, I know long-term trading takes a long time to years. But if in the end, our waiting is not in vain of course I will feel happy even though to be patiently waiting. Only people who have extra patience can do this. Because long-term trading is not easy and a lot of obstacles.
    Yes,thats right long term trading is good for those people who were busy with their regular job, aside from they dont have much time to check the prices if they do trading, they can leave their coins alone and can check them yearly. Day trading requires a lot of time and knowledge so to those who doesnt have much time in crypto better hold.
    mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
    July 13, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

Yes,thats right long term trading is good for those people who were busy with their regular job, aside from they dont have much time to check the prices if they do trading, they can leave their coins alone and can check them yearly. Day trading requires a lot of time and knowledge so to those who doesnt have much time in crypto better hold.
    Anyway, selfeducation is great thing even in this new sphere crypto - lots of resourse give great tips and tools -some courses like Udemy Coursera - ofcourse youtube
    Lex_tor

Activity: 55

View Profile
    July 13, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

Anyway, selfeducation is great thing even in this new sphere crypto - lots of resourse give great tips and tools -some courses like Udemy Coursera - ofcourse youtube

Hey man - do you know - good trader which you follow... I have heard that sometimes they give educational webinars
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
      Print  

Jump to: