Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

you cant trade it in short term czu the market isnt good right now and its red almost allltime so only long term trading can works for you
Long-term trades are desirable right now. That notwithstanding, you can strategically do short-term trading and still have some quick profit. All you have to do is follow the graphs closely and buy the extreme dips, and you can still sell in the red market and have some profit.
You are right but long term trading is my all time favorite type of trading, which gives us profit for our rest of life not only temporary but it gives permanent profit to us. Day trading is good for experience one and it help us to increase our profit gradually, it will make you sell sometime at the time of dip which is worst according to me so I chose long term trading with all respects as it is full of profit.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

I think that most people give preference to the long-term trading now because you take less risks and it is considered more profitable, As for me, I think that this way of trading is really the best
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:23:36 PM

I choose long-term trading because I think long-term trading can be much more profitable than short-term trading. Yes although it takes a long time to years at least everything will be paid with the benefits that we will get later.
I do not have too much knowledge about the trade so I choose the form of long-term investment to invest in this market. The main thing that I do before every investment is to spend a lot of time researching good projects for a few months. Long-term investment also helps me get more profit than short-term trading.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

Wow this I very helpful for the newbies.  I am glad that you posted this because many will benefit from your post.
    Actually you nailed it. These are the perfect reasons why we should invest in long term. Then to add, we'll get higher chance to have higher income.

htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
    May 26, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      I think that at the moment you can not afford long-term investment, you can see that bitcoin prices have been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and there is no clear sign that prices are going up. long term. So the trade at this time the risk will be very high and you will face heavy losses if the transaction fails.
      arbitragewin

Activity: 6
      Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
      May 27, 2018, 12:13:01 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I personally believe on long term investment. I'm risk adverse and prefer a stable and longer term returns. Arbitrage in current crypto currencies world is one of my favorite strategy. It is tiring if you have to capture the profit spreads manually but instead arbitrage bot such as arbitragewin is one of my tool to capture the profit by the bot.
        julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
        Merit: 105

View Profile
        May 27, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

Wow this I very helpful for the newbies.  I am glad that you posted this because many will benefit from your post.
          Actually you nailed it. These are the perfect reasons why we should invest in long term. Then to add, we'll get higher chance to have higher income.

Yeah, Its really good for those new here In crypto and we should choose long-term Investment like bitcoin which Is has a potential to pump beyond Its limit. So that you cannot bother other coins and have a lot time In another activities or either task In our daily habit, especially In our family bonding as what the mentioned above.
          ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
          May 27, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

Extensive trading gives an assured profit after certain time period. Anytime when compared to creating an consumer makes via momentary investing the long-lasting investing profit seems lower.
          FUD Expert

Activity: 434
          Merit: 100

View Profile
          May 27, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

Because long term is where the big multipliers of profit comes. An example is like buying bitcoin in 2011-2013 and then holding it until it reached the $20k back in December. So imagine that if it happens in one of your altcoins in less than a decade of holding.
          naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
          May 28, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

You only need to open a buy order and open sell order with long distance. I like long term trading because I think long term trading provides security in trading so you do not always need to see the exchange rates every day
          Ewinsane

Activity: 980
          Merit: 523

View Profile
          May 29, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

you cant trade it in short term czu the market isnt good right now and its red almost allltime so only long term trading can works for you
          Well, I think day trading is quite hilarious. This may differ from point of view of many others here as well. But what I think and know about day trading is, it is so tiresome and you need to be attentive all the day. This makes me tired and I then prefer for going towards holding rather then going for this big complex thing. You must research what suits you and then plan accordingly.
          GermanGiant

Activity: 784
          Merit: 500

View Profile
          May 29, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

I agree with you. If we want invest to long-term, we must research about product, roadmap, and team.
          It's intended that we don't choose the wrong investment
          cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108

View Profile
          May 29, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

Because long-term trading risk is low. A good way to earn money without long-term trading hassle. Just like investing they can just sell it when they think the profit is enough.
          budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
          May 29, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

choose long-term trading because I think long-term trading can provide a lot of profits and long-term trading also do not have to look at market price conditions.

drybull

Activity: 86
          Merit: 3

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
          May 29, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

Another nice thing about trading long-term rather than short-term is that you won't have to compete with bots as much. Bots have the advantage of being able to perform calculations and execute trades quickly, and this advantage is most pronounced on shorter time frames.
            rjsmith
            Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
            May 29, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

I choose long-term trading cause long term is where the big multipliers of profit comes.it will help reduce pressure and psychological.Ialso belief that and i suggest you long-term ttrading is really the best.
            btcrising

Activity: 122

View Profile
            May 29, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

Just because doing trading daily would leave me with no head on my head at all.
            Long term gives me a chance to distract
            Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
            May 29, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

For me i have choosen a long-term trading,because i am currently employed,and a beginner in the field of trading. Even it will takes too long period of time,while the trading continuosly happening,i can gather a lot of information and can learn strategies how to be a good trader.
            entrepmind23

Activity: 644
            Merit: 261

View Profile
            May 29, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

For me i have choosen a long-term trading,because i am currently employed,and a beginner in the field of trading. Even it will takes too long period of time,while the trading continuosly happening,i can gather a lot of information and can learn strategies how to be a good trader.

Yes long term trading is also preferable when you are working because you cannot dedicate all your time watching the charts and even if you check the chart after office hours if you are serious in learning it then you can still get an idea of how the market works. If you are also conservative and cannot take the pressure in dealing with the markets every day then long term trading is for you since you don't need to check the charts every day. You may just check the price but not the chart and you will not be stressed which is what happened to day traders especially the beginners.

I want to be a day trader but realized that it is not required to be in the market every day. As what I have learned from someone "Staying out of the market is as much a strategic move as being in it." Much better to wait for the price to reach a level that I am comfortable trading with than to force myself to be in the market and then lose because of being impatient.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                       ░▒█████████████████████▒░
                     ▓███████████████████████████▓░
                  ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
                 ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
               ░███▓                               ▒███▒
              ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
             ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
             ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
            ░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
            ▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
            ▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
            ▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
            ░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
             ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
             ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
              ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
               ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
                 ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
                  ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
                     ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
                       ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                             ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
            Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
            May 29, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

In addition;
            Go for long term trading if:
            You dont really have the time or lack the motivation and zeal to be actively involved,
            You are not exactly confident that your investment choices are long term winner coins in that case its a win-win situation,
            You are not confident on your fundamental and technical analysis skills and abilities or you dont even have any at all,
            You just want to ease yourself of the stress,panic and fear of day and short term trading
            Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
              Print  

Jump to: