Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

I am not going to quit my job for the day trading. I prefer to have some stable income. Long-term trading does not require a lot of time and efforts.
RiverBit

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

people have choice what kind of investment they want depends of the people many cryptocurrency enthusiast choosing both buying new cheapr coins in very low price and waiting to become increase in long term holding.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.
Long term tradingmay take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".
Long-term trading is good for those who:
  • want to invest
  • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
  • want to earn extra income
  • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:
  • invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
  • should be willing to lose some
  • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):
  • You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
  • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
  • You only need to employ simple techniques.
   First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?
    Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)
    Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade
  • You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
  • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Very important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

The reason for choosing long-term investment is that when coin growth is slower but they are stable in the market as well as when we invest in long-term they have the opportunity to accumulate more interest rates.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

sometimes a project has a long time in development, therefore, sometimes holding back in time is the best way to make the price of a coin to be high. sometimes a project has a long time in its development and after that sometimes the price becomes higher

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    I believe that choosing long term investment at this point is completely wrong, if you invest long term will be heavy losses. You can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices have been falling sharply over the past few days, so I believe that bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in 2018. The price of altcoin will be pulled down very deeply. So I believe you should only invest in short term.
    --DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
    Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
    August 01, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

sometimes a project has a long time in development, therefore, sometimes holding back in time is the best way to make the price of a coin to be high. sometimes a project has a long time in its development and after that sometimes the price becomes higher
    Technically, thats the truth about the new projects as of this year and fast years that is keep on working and track to its best products, this becomes a long term and unending project. The uses of any projects now wether it is for finance, gaming, structural, services and so on will be long enough to be part of our future technology that is more important. Example you invested in a project and last longer because of its continuous working on the platform in the future its value becames more than high from its original starting value as the demand of product or work become huge.

`^cder.         
              '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
           .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
      `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
      `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
      `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
      `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
         `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
      .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
    :V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
     .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
         .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
             .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
                   .!`xRdyr,       
                      !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
    ▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
            █████████████████████
    ▄█████  █████████████████████
    ██████  ████             ████
    ███     █████████████████████
    ██████  ████             ████
    ██████  █████████████████████
    ███     █████████████████████
    ███████ ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
      ████▌                 ██   
      ▐██▌                       
       █▌

TWITTER
    MEDIUM
    REDDIT
    TELEGRAM
    FORUM
    BITCOINTALK
    melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
    August 01, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

Better do a long term investment for it is more safer for those who currently starting a career in trading. In long term,  it is more simple,  you are going to buy a btc and hold it and wait until it rise and sell it to the best profit that you can have.
    To me I think that both day trading as well as long term investment is good for making money, but in fact it is depending on one’s experience and interest. I think that day trading require a lot of hard work and study, while in long term investment you only have to wait for the good time and when the price increases too much then you can get good profit from there.
    Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    August 01, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      To me I surmise that both day exchanging and also long haul venture is useful for profiting, yet in reality it is relying upon one's involvement and intrigue. I feel that day exchanging require a considerable measure of diligent work and study, while in long haul venture you just need to sit tight for the great time and when the cost increments a lot of then you can get great benefit from that point.
      nydiacaskey01
      Legendary

Activity: 1834
      Merit: 1036

View Profile
      August 01, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

If you have idle funds that is just stored in a traditional bank and earns a measly 0.8% per annum and charges you fees yearly, I would rather place that money in an investment that is good for long term holding. It may look risky but if you look at the top 10 in Coinmarketcap, most of them have great returns if you check the price history in 1 year period.
      denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
      August 01, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

Long-term investment in bitcoin is completely false and it is difficult to make a profit at this point, you can see that the market is in the long-term bearish, so at this point you only should invest short and day trading. Bitcoin prices may continue to fall sharply at any time and I believe the next milestone will be $ 7000.
        Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
        August 01, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

Long term is more better and I choose to invest for the long term as it makes me have some peace and I also have the time to analyse my projects and invest for the long term.

As a long term investor, you wont be bothered for the declining market as you are holding your coins for the long term
        LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
        August 01, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

Every person is different. If you have nerves to daytrade then do it. I choose long term trading because I strongly believe in the future of blockchain and the mass adoption. Big things take years but are worth waiting for.
        conected

Activity: 1302
        Merit: 503

View Profile
        August 01, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

The market is recovering gradually and I think taking a long term position is good at this time. What is important as well is to make sure your entry price is best for your long term outlook.  As it's predicted, market will keep increasing  in the next 24 months.
        - You should look at the market more, the gradual recovery here is just bitcoin, with altcoin, it was really a massacre, and to us, it was a despair and depression for weeks of waiting and hope, prices of altcoin are almost continually creating new bottoms, lower after each day. If you choose to hold on for a long time in this situation, you will probably fall into the plight of many people, the property evaporates quickly, the reality is going against your thinking, long-term trading is no longer a wise thing, it just makes death come closer

▄▆▆▄
                   ▄████████▄
                ▄██████████████▄
             ▄███████      ███████▄
          ▄███████            ███████▄
        ███████                  ███████
        █████▀                    ▀▀██▀
        █████
        █████                       ▄▆█
        █████                   ▆██████
        █████                   ████████
          ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
        ▄                          ▐████
        ██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
        ███████                  ███████
          ▀███████            ███████▀
             ▀███████      ███████▀
                ▀██████████████▀
                   ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
          █████████████████████████████
        ███████████████████████████████
        ████████████████████████████████
        █████████               ████████
        █████████           ▅▆████████▌
        █████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
        █████████▆█████████████████████
        ██████████████████████████████▀
        ██████████████████████▀▀▀
        ████████████████▀▀▀
        █████████▀▀
        █████████
        █████████
        Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
        Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
        August 01, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Because long-term is safe for you, if you patiently hold the coin for long periods of time you will have more opportunities to sell them at different prices, maybe you will be selling them at a much higher price. much more than the ICO price.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
        The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
        vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
        August 01, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

I invested in cryptocurrency for the purpose of waiting for several years. When the market is gloomy and freezing like this is absolutely impossible that it is trade surplus to be profitable. The next few years with the value and technology that bitcoin brings to this world is extremely potential as blockchain takes the whole world one step further in the technology to make this life better. The future of bitcoin is almost preset. It is more perfect than gold to invest in the moment!
        weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
        August 01, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

Long term is more better and I choose to invest for the long term as it makes me have some peace and I also have the time to analyse my projects and invest for the long term.

As a long term investor, you wont be bothered for the declining market as you are holding your coins for the long term

I do agree that long term is better if you have a work on the corporate world because daily trading is effective if you will be just focusing on the market everyday.
        GideonGono

Activity: 2030
        Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
        August 01, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

I agree with that long term investment in trading is very profitable but still you have to wait long if you want to have a good profit just like bitcoin happen way back in 2011 bitcoin price is too cheap that time if you bought thousands of bitcoin you are rich now.

Same too though i basically agree on the fact that back to the time where bitcoin is non existed or never been recognized before the price is expected but when it bloom and shock the world wide on the year 2017 those people whom hold their coin is rich as of now, see the differences. So yes including me i agree on the long term investment than the short term investment , because i think its more profitable.

.BIG WINNER!.
        [15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
        ██████████████████████
        ██████████▀▀██████████
        █████████░░░░█████████
        ██████████▄▄██████████
        ███████▀▀████▀▀███████
        ██████░░░░██░░░░██████
        ███████▄▄████▄▄███████
        ████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
        ███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
        ████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
        ██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████████▄
        ██████████████████████
        █████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
        █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
        █████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
        █████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
        █████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
        █████████░░░░░░███████
        ████████░░░░░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░░███████
        ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████████▄
        ███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
        █████████▀░░█████░░░░█
        ███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
        ██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
        █████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
        ████░████▄░███████░░░░
        ███░█████░█████████░░█
        ███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
        ███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
        ███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
        ████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
        █████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
        ██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
        ███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
        ████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
        ███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
        █▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
        ▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
        ░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
        ░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
        ███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
        ███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
        ▄████████████████████▄
        ████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
        ███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
        ██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
        ██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
        ██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
        ██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
        ██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
        ██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
        ██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
        █████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
        █████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
        Daily Quests
        Faucet
        Protonem

Activity: 225
        Merit: 1

View Profile
        August 01, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

Market condition BTC still not stable at current time, i was take planning HODL at early of this year, but when price was going fall dip fast till Q3, i have take it out to cash and i still waiting green signal from market become recovery. For now, i set hold some tokens/altcoins which price under $10 for HODL.
        logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
        August 02, 2018, 02:25:16 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I think you should not choose long-term investment at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and continuously adjusted in the coming time, so I believe that at this point you only Short-term investment can reduce the risk. Bitcoin prices continue to correct at $ 7600 and I believe bitcoin prices may fall further to $ 7000 in near future.
          Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
            Print  

Jump to: