Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

The longer term will give us more opportunities in the short term, if we sell in the short term the price may not be as expected, so I think the long-term hold will be ok.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    Long term trading is a decent method for me to acquire money without problem since you can purchase at dumps and after that you can leave and do not need to observe it always.   Simply do what you need and sooner or later visit the cost and ideally it will twofold or triple your venture.
    kriptowitch

Activity: 378
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

The long term investor will always be in profit. As an option it can still be an experienced player trader. Who, thanks to his experience can also make a considerable profit.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
    FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
    Omighty28

Activity: 187
    Merit: 5

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

Long-term investments may not be as exciting as short-term plays, but they tend to be less risky and they can certainly pay off handsomely in the end.

One of the greatest thrills of short-term investments is pocketing a big return as a reward for choosing the right stock, bond or fund. However, once you’ve collected your return, you’re still left with the capital, and the next investment you make may not be so successful.

Long-term investments may not be as exciting, but they tend to be a lot less risky. And if you choose wisely, you could still benefit from the odd dividend from time to time. By investing for the long-term, you are committing to your investments, and history has shown that this strategy can pay off handsomely.
    kuzmnh

Activity: 10
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

Long trading is good for an individual who had no time do or be full time in crypto
    panjay

Activity: 1079
    Merit: 352

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

yes I am agree, I am used to flip at the market, always looking for a possible entry and make a short-term profit, but I cannot stress the pressure enough, I mean it's already demanding enough of every inch of my capabilities as a human to make a profit in short-term, like stress, fatigue etc.
    deep4u

Activity: 630
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

You can choose long term trading because it gives good opportunity to earn money. In long term trading you have to patience some times risky but it gives good earnings.
    Yaminat

Activity: 537

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

Thank you very much for this long-term holding theory, I have learned a lot from it. I think long-term holding is definitely suitable for me dut to i am a cryptocurrency newbie and holding also dont need any of the professional knowledge. What i require is buy and hold, that is easy.
    I have the same strategy in the digital market. Even if I lose all my tokens, I will not experience financial discomfort, and if the market turns green, I'll get a nice bonus!)))

Isaremj3

Merit: 11

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

If you really can hold token for a long time now it is good. However, it will be better to keep a valuable asset. I believe in hold, that is easy.
    Also,I have the same strategy and mind in the digital market. Even if I lose all my tokens, I will not experience financial discomfort, and if the market turns green, I'll get a nice again.
    klasik1980

Activity: 434
    Merit: 103

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

Staying invested in the market over the long term has historically paid off.
    It is very difficult and risky to time the market. Many people panic when they see reports of a falling stock market. However, staying invested in the market over the long term has historically paid off. Although short-term fluctuations seem random, the stock market tends to reflect the overall growth and productivity of the economy in the long run.
    klasik1980

Activity: 434
    Merit: 103

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

“People don’t like the idea of thinking long term. Many are desperately seeking short term answers because they have money problems to be solved today.”
    Robert Kiyosaki
    bennie4

Activity: 224
    Merit: 21

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      Long term investment choices at this time are entirely false, you can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices have been falling steadily over the past few days, and correction at the $ 6300 level could continue to fall. anytime . Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only short-term investment and trading on bitcoin to be able to minimize the risk.
      strongwarrior238

Merit: 10

View Profile
      August 08, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I think long-term investment, or long-term investment will be completely wrong, you have misjudged the market and I am confident that you will lose money, you can see that the market has been in the past Long-term downtrends, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling, so if you keep going you will continue to suffer more and I believe bitcoin prices will be reduced until 2018.
        Burmik123

Activity: 742
        Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
        August 08, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

I do not agree with you. 2018 year showed us bear market. In bear market you can hold your portfolio till next bull run. And it can be even some years. I think that day trading is more interesting and save, because you always can sell you coins in every unpleasant situation. But holding strategy can be good for newbies.
        xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
        August 08, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

I do not agree with you. 2018 year showed us bear market. In bear market you can hold your portfolio till next bull run. And it can be even some years. I think that day trading is more interesting and save, because you always can sell you coins in every unpleasant situation. But holding strategy can be good for newbies.
        I think that the market is in downtrend, bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply in the past and if you hold or long term risk will be very high and you It would be very damaging if bitcoin prices were going down dramatically and that would surely happen. With only $ 215 billion in capitalization, I believe bitcoin prices will not recover.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
        August 08, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

For them, having your problem solved today is just the same for having it solved later. It's like of "it's now or never" phrase that makes them push to sell their crypto as long as it can help them solve the problem they have. But for me, delayed gratification is better because in long term trading your happiness and ROI can be doubled.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
        August 08, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I think that at this point you can start buying bitcoin and investing in long term. You can see that the $ 6000 mark is a very strong support level, bitcoin prices are falling dramatically this time and then back up, so I believe we can start buying bitcoin at this time and keep long-term. The market is showing signs of a slight recovery after the bitcoin price falls to $ 6200, so increase the number of bitcoins you own as much as possible.
          jjohnathn

Activity: 74
          Merit: 0

View Profile
          August 14, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I think that at this point you can start buying bitcoin and investing in long term. You can see that the $ 6000 mark is a very strong support level, bitcoin prices are falling dramatically this time and then back up, so I believe we can start buying bitcoin at this time and keep long-term. The market is showing signs of a slight recovery after the bitcoin price falls to $ 6200, so increase the number of bitcoins you own as much as possible.
            Although I am a day trading and mostly do short term trading in different currencies, but as I have invested money in bitcoin when it was trading in its peak so now I have to wait for a long time so that the bitcoin price can easily reach to its previous high price at least where I previously bought it.
            CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
            Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
            August 15, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

I trade long term because I am in it for the tech, that may sound corny but I feel blockchain is the future, now do i feel most cryptos will survive, No I don't, Most will fail, so I research in-depth to ensure I happy with the projects I choose

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
            P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
            elpiji

Activity: 532
            Merit: 101

View Profile
            August 15, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

I trade long term because I am in it for the tech, that may sound corny but I feel blockchain is the future, now do i feel most cryptos will survive, No I don't, Most will fail, so I research in-depth to ensure I happy with the projects I choose
            maybe you are right, but there are so many blockchain projects here, in my opinion it is better to trade short now because I see the value of btc going up and down in the same price range, so it will give us a lot of profit...
            Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
              Print  

Jump to: