Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

trading for the long term will be more secure and profitable, especially for those who do not have the experience and knowledge of good trading, but requires patience to make long-term trading
      Even though long-term investments as bigger risks I assure you that it can be more three times profitable more than short-term investments and this will help you more than Short term investing
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    Why you should choose long term investment? It is because it is more profitable and less risky than short term investment. In long term investment, you can guarantee that you can grow your investment.
    Joker121212

Activity: 40
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

Short-term trading requires you to have good skills, knowledge of the market and Crypto that you invest, often new entrants are only suitable for long-term investment.
    desmodiAN

Activity: 164
    Merit: 19

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

long term is stress free. and no need to check every hour charts.
    also development varies a lot in short terms and is more steady towards long terms.
    mojacho

Activity: 137

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

None of cryptos including BTC has shown its' full potential. Most projects are only begin to function, so obviously, in case they are success, they gains can be much higher. Most if prices now are based on the potential, not real results
    Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
    Merit: 147

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

trading for the long term will be more secure and profitable, especially for those who do not have the experience and knowledge of good trading, but requires patience to make long-term trading
    Trading and investing in cryptocurrency is not safe and profitable, the lucky ones are those who dare to take risks. I do not imagine if someone who traded long-term from last January, they buy bitcoin at the price of $19000 and until now they will suffer huge losses. Trading is always synonymous with short-term seeing price movements will always be better for profit, no word of regret and very little risk of loss.
    terlesbogli

Activity: 155
    Merit: 2

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

Long term trading is good and profitable cause you will have 90% of assurance that you may gain profit after the long time of waiting but seems this strategy fits for those who have real job or some business that they managed and earning money monthly and i think this trading is for beginners or people who does lack of knowledge in trading.
    developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

Actually long term trading/ holding is good for people who does not know how to trade.

Just like investing they can just sell it when they think the profit is enough.

Also with this strategy you do not need to worry about price dips/crash because history shows that Bitcoin/stable coins will rise in the future.

You have a point , holding your coins for a very long time is safer more than trading in the market but the growth of your coins will not multiply immediately if you will just rely on luck when the prices of your coins will skyrocket or not.
    doomloop

Activity: 2296
    Merit: 581

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

In long term trading you have time will get a lot of time to make a decision and this decision will reach you towards a high market where you will decide to sell out your coins so the you may get huge profit. Short term trading is also good but the outcome is not as much as of long term and this is the only difference and the reason people choose long term in order to get huge profit.

logicgate

Activity: 994
    Merit: 252

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Buy coins for $ 100 and a year later to sell them for $ 120, this is not a long-term trade.
    It is necessary to invest millions, so that after a long time they will bring profit.
    All the rest is nonsense.
    And when you do not have money, but there are a couple of coins, you can just sit and pray that they will grow a thousand times.
    I also think that we can buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and increasing steadily in recent days. At present, bitcoin price is at $ 7700 and according to my analysis, bitcoin price will reach $ 9000 in the coming days. So you can buy bitcoin and long term investment at this time.
      Both short term and long term trading are good to earn easy money. The advantage of a long term trading over short term trading is that in long term trading, you will be able to get a whole portion of rise in the prices and not the incremental rise in the price like in case of short term investment. But it also depends on the type of coin you are holding. If you are trading in Bitcoin and ETH, you can go with long term trading.
    djgtr

Activity: 951
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

In long term trading you have time will get a lot of time to make a decision and this decision will reach you towards a high market where you will decide to sell out your coins so the you may get huge profit. Short term trading is also good but the outcome is not as much as of long term and this is the only difference and the reason people choose long term in order to get huge profit.

The decisions we made when having long term trading wasn't an easy task for us, though we know exactly the reliable tokens we had but we still had more doubts for when it will gain its profitable price. Aside from long term trading some people won't choose this ways of trading their coins, because they're tired to wait for the price to gain the highest price so they prefer the shortest time. Somehow in long term the dreams you ever wanted is having the potential to become into reality.
    ModGirl

Activity: 602
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    June 07, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

I have choosen a long term trading,because i know it will be profitable. I can double even triple my capital on this trading. Even i know there's a high risks,i can accept it all,and i am willing to lose my capital if ever,because that's what i already considered when i enter the crypto trading.
    You are right long term trading is good and it give us more profit than having for day trading, in day trading you will have to sell early but in long term trading it will have a lot of time to hold, holding is always a best thing to do with earning profit. Those who are holding  bitcoin at this time wins high, I am sure if two person trade at the same time, one for day and one for long term then the long term trader will earn more than day trader.
    tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
    June 08, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

with the long term will avoid the losses and can make a profit and long-term trading will be safer and will be a good investment especially for people who are busy with their work and do not really know about trading
    lekam0213

Activity: 275
    Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
    June 08, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

Actually Long term trading is also good if you have work outside bitcointalk and don't have time to check your holdings everyday and you just want to check if you like and you can sell it if you think you got profit already then start to buy again and hold.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
    ***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
    anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
    June 08, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

I agree with that long term investment in trading is very profitable but still you have to wait long if you want to have a good profit just like bitcoin happen way back in 2011 bitcoin price is too cheap that time if you bought thousands of bitcoin you are rich now.
    Yes right back in 2010 bitcoin was almost cost less so bad that I havent buy any at those time. Long term HODL is good than day trading because we can just relax while waiting for our coins to profit unlike daily trading aside from we pay an amount, we need to trade daily.
    alfonso94

Activity: 26

View Profile
    June 08, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

Actually long term trading/ holding is good for people who does not know how to trade.

Just like investing they can just sell it when they think the profit is enough.

Also with this strategy you do not need to worry about price dips/crash because history shows that Bitcoin/stable coins will rise in the future.

[/quote
    Yeah right unless you believe that your coins are good and you believe in its potential then long term holding was good for it. No hassle,unlike day trading.
    Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
    June 08, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

I have chosen a long term trading,because i know it will be profitable. I can double even triple my capital on this trading. Even i know there's a high risks,i can accept it all,and i am willing to lose my capital if ever,because that's what i already considered when i enter the crypto trading. long term is stress free. and no need to check every hour charts. trading for the long term will be more secure and profitable, especially for those who do not have the experience and knowledge of good trading, but requires patience to make long-term trading
    Herressy

Activity: 361
    Merit: 106

View Profile
    June 08, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

I have choosen a long term trading,because i know it will be profitable. I can double even triple my capital on this trading. Even i know there's a high risks,i can accept it all,and i am willing to lose my capital if ever,because that's what i already considered when i enter the crypto trading.
    You are right long term trading is good and it give us more profit than having for day trading, in day trading you will have to sell early but in long term trading it will have a lot of time to hold, holding is always a best thing to do with earning profit. Those who are holding  bitcoin at this time wins high, I am sure if two person trade at the same time, one for day and one for long term then the long term trader will earn more than day trader.
    well if you dont need a rush money long term are pretty good and if you only have some patience of waiting where you can be able to have the money that you want for.
    Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
    June 08, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

There are a lot of people that prefer to do scalping, just like me.
    It is profitable, at least for me, and it works well and it is giving me good profits, over one percent a day

Hello!
    maydna

Activity: 2940
    Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
    June 08, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

There are a lot of people that prefer to do scalping, just like me.
    It is profitable, at least for me, and it works well and it is giving me good profits, over one percent a day

I admitted that doing scalping can help us a big profit especially if the price is moving up and down so fast. but we need to be careful with this because the price can run without any notice and it could go up and down in anytime. as long as we can follow the price and not too greedy to reach the profit, then I am sure that we are fine to do scalping. doing scalping is only good if we know how to buy and sell in the fast-moving price so we don't get stuck at the higher price without we can sell but so far, I am fine with doing long-term trading because the profit is bigger for me.

█████████████████████
    █████████████████████████
    █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
    ██████▀███████████▀██████
    █████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
    ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
    █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████▄███████████▄██████
    █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
    █████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
    ▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
    ▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
    ▄█████████████████░░░██▄
    ████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
    ████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
    ████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
    ▀█████████████████░░░██▀
    ▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
    ▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
    ▀███████████████▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
      Print  

Jump to: