Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

I choose long-term trading because I think long-term trading is very profitable and I can earn profits tens of times the capital I spend. Yes, I know long-term trading takes a long time to years. But if in the end, our waiting is not in vain of course I will feel happy even though to be patiently waiting. Only people who have extra patience can do this. Because long-term trading is not easy and a lot of obstacles.
Yes,thats right long term trading is good for those people who were busy with their regular job, aside from they dont have much time to check the prices if they do trading, they can leave their coins alone and can check them yearly. Day trading requires a lot of time and knowledge so to those who doesnt have much time in crypto better hold.
Anyway, selfeducation is great thing even in this new sphere crypto - lots of resourse give great tips and tools -some courses like Udemy Coursera - ofcourse youtube

Hey man - do you know - good trader which you follow... I have heard that sometimes they give educational webinars
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR89JHFPE4o9fxKjNuPaQRaEcWAYGCurj for example - they going to lauche their own cryptoschool - 10 years of experience etc
sanada.motokage

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

This is tricky when you don't really understand what's the main or basic competitive power of a coin, for example, if you invest some really scam coin, you will get nothing when you hold them for a really long time. Some people may say if you hold btc for a long enough time you will get a really good profit for it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Actually many follow that strategy because it seems to be safe and it's pretty easy as well, you have to do literally nothing.
I really prefer long term trading or holding because it is more easy rather than short term trading and i know to my self that a lot of people is also prefer to hold for long term because it is a wise strategy to make a lot of oney in the future.
Long-term investment for myself is the best way to invest in this market because it does not take too much of my time and the efficiency it brings is quite great. I consider investing in cryptocurrency the same as saving and I am sure this savings is much more effective than depositing money into a bank.
Same here! Long term works for me since I don’t have the time to do trading and I don’t have the skill too so investing is the best for a person like me but I want to learn the how to trade in the future.
blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

i think if you invest  a coin for more than a year . this can be defined as a long-term investment . i like to hold for a long time . because it makes me very relaxed . i don't have to watch the price of coins , every day .
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

first, you need enough money
second, you have a long-term clear plan
Third, you are prepared to investment and  know yourself.
As simple as you say i want to buy an audi car but i do not have enough money to buy so i must save and make money, avoid shortage and risk because long-term investment will be more reliable when you surf next to it. Long-term investment help you to identify the right strategy, focus on the future, eliminate bad information, and have long-term vision.

Long term trading is good for people who have work in the corporate world because in this way they can easily manage their jobs as well their freelance for crypto.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

Well, long-term trading is definitely for beginner and non-professional traders and it is also relatively safe, so those people who don't want to take risk can go for long-term trading. As far as experienced traders are concerned they can trade any time.

Long term trading is only for people who are not good on trading or to those who are still working on the corporate world and cannot focus on their daily basis so they prefer to hold their coins longer and wait for the highest price to come out.
The other reason of choosing the long term trading is that when we trade for the long term we will not be worry about the price drop,.  It will be easy for us to wait and let the price of bitcoin be normal once again, I think those who has smart income job with long term trading are going to rule over the market, I think after a few months price will get normal so no worries will b there anymore, so be patient and trade for the long term.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

first, you need enough money
second, you have a long-term clear plan
Third, you are prepared to investment and  know yourself.
As simple as you say i want to buy an audi car but i do not have enough money to buy so i must save and make money, avoid shortage and risk because long-term investment will be more reliable when you surf next to it. Long-term investment help you to identify the right strategy, focus on the future, eliminate bad information, and have long-term vision.

Long term trading is good for people who have work in the corporate world because in this way they can easily manage their jobs as well their freelance for crypto.
You also know that Crypto is a potential market and also risky. I know a lot of you are rich from Crypto and also owed, bankrupt by Crypto. The cause of failure is because you too illusion to get rich overnight to several days, several weeks from this market, it is impossible. Choosing your own list of good altcoin to hold mid-term ie you have really become an investor rather than speculators, surfing.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

Long term trading does not need as much skill and time as short term trading. Long term trading allow the projects to grow steadily at a reasonable pace. I believe most projects should be given enough time to grow to reach their targeted potential and maximize profit for investors.
Coins4FavorsICO

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

In very honest view, it shouldn’t be about long or short term, but it should more be about working out in a way that one feels comfortable. I do pretty much that all type of trading according to the situation. We just need to make sure that we keep our entire focus on news updates. Right now, the whole world got focus on China’s way and working, so such things are to be noted very carefully.
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

for now I prefer to do long term trading because I see bitcoin development is very slow, to get big advantage is very difficult, so the only way is to do long term trading.
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

I strongly agree with you about your criteria for long term traders
  • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    want to earn extra income
    non professional traders or beginners
this is the main points why I entered long term trades. But short term trades also beneficial but its too risky for me as I can't spend much time with analysis
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

Trading long term gives you many advantages than trading short term. You have the time to do other things if you have a day job and also, it also gives room for one to get the maximum value of any coin anyone is having at the moment.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

Trading long term gives you many advantages than trading short term. You have the time to do other things if you have a day job and also, it also gives room for one to get the maximum value of any coin anyone is having at the moment.

And it also lessens your reaction to any volatility that's happening in the market. If you don't have the steadiness and skill for fast day trading, then going long term is the best choice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

long term trading is an easy and safe thing to do if you choose btc or eth, this is mostly done by amateur traders because it will be very safe and profitable, I know it will take a long time, but if it is safe then why not ?
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

I choose long term trading because I dont have time for sort term. I am a investor, I choose some good and strong crypto and HOLD until I have profit
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

I completely agree with you. People who are not good at technical analyst, long term investment is a good choice for them. you just need to research carefully about the team and the product. If they are really good, you can hold them and wait

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

I like long term because it makes the investor make the best gains in the cryptocurrency industry
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

I like long term because it makes the investor make the best gains in the cryptocurrency industry
I agree with you, long term investment is better if we are going to talk about profit. If you are patient you will gain enough money or your expected profit.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Long term holding is very good if the investor has the patience to stay and wait. This is one of the advantage that long term investment offers
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

Long-term trading is so much profitable. If you want to earn a lot of money, long-term trading is the best one. If you continue to trade more than 1 year, you will undoubtedly earn a lot of money. For that reason, I think long- trem investemnt is best.
For huge profit almost all the traders start with long term source in order to make huge profit which is only possible in two long term best sources either in Bitcoin or in Ethereum it will benefit. If you are not sure about yourself to go for long term then you can start short term as there are no restrictions here so you can start with less profit system and then can upgrade to start with high profit system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: