Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

because long time for you many many basic for the current time with the equalizer value. such will better for you if you choose the short transaction transaction and the past shrinking price.

Choosing a coin to hold for a long term investment is not necessary because you can always trade in the market daily to earn profit that you can use for your living.
sleekie

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

I think on the long run you make more, but you could still make those profits with adequate knowledge of day-trading
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

yeah the good thing is u dont need to see chart every day and worried about price drop, because u hold it for longtime.
but the bad thing is you cant grow your asset, just waiting the value rise and sell it for take some profit.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

I think that long-term trade is less stressful, compared to other types of trade, you just wait for the price to get higher and higher, but if it falls you are not afraid, because you have time to wait for growth

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

I think that long-term trade is less stressful, compared to other types of trade, you just wait for the price to get higher and higher, but if it falls you are not afraid, because you have time to wait for growth
I do not think long-term investment is the best choice at the moment, you can see that the market is constantly rebounding strongly, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and volatility, this shows If the market is showing signs of recovery in the short term, tear in the long term, the market is still in a strong bearish. Therefore, I believe that we should only invest in short bitcoin.
mdw1962

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:57 AM

Long-term trading good for lazy people like me just buy low and sell high.  I did it all the time with bitcoin ethereum. Now I've started a new portfolio from risky alt but with potential up to 10-20x.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

Long term is only good for potential coins, in my opinion not all coin holders in the long run are good, only a few potential coins, and so they will increase over time. suitable for the waiting.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

Long-term deals are suitable for those who have little time to research the market. But it does not suit new people at the moment. I think the market is volatile and its value is unlikely to increase strongly later this year. So learn to invest short and get out of the market when reaching the target.[/list]
    bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
    July 27, 2018, 06:13:49 AM

Bitcoin and ETH are the types of coins that are usually held for the long term because in the long run, these two coins can really provide a great return. It really depends on the type of coin you hold or want to invest
    jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
    July 27, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

Day trading is very difficult to guess in the market, people who don't have much experience with the day trading the only option they choose is a long-term holding. They will bother only when their holding started increasing, i do agree long-term holding will always benefit the investors instead of short-term.
    I do not think so. If you are really good at analyzing the market, there are good sources from the cryptocurrency market. I believe you will gain a lot of profit from short-term trading instead of long-term trading.

Long-term deals are only suitable for new people and do not have trading knowledge
    safarwe

Activity: 26
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    July 27, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

Although long-term trading is good, sometimes there is a need for short-term trading. Long-term deals are good for those who do not know much. Invest in unlimited money to meet your other financial needs so be prepared to lose some higher investment. Of course, it takes patience.
    JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
    July 27, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

Although long-term trading is good, sometimes there is a need for short-term trading. Long-term deals are good for those who do not know much. Invest in unlimited money to meet your other financial needs so be prepared to lose some higher investment. Of course, it takes patience.

In my own opinion, choosing a long term trading is one of the good choice if you want to have a safe trading because the market price is volatile and not every one is patient enough to wait for the price to pump up.
    chichigirl

Activity: 588
    Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
    July 27, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

In my own opinion, choosing a long term trading is one of the good choice if you want to have a safe trading because the market price is volatile and not every one is patient enough to wait for the price to pump up.

True,  not all trader are willing to wait until the price back again on top. Some of the new trader lose more upon selling at the very dip price when they get panic because of the market situation.

THE BEST IN SPACE
    AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
    PROTOCOL ON BSC
    ▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
    ▀██
    ████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀███
    ██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
    ▀▀████
    ████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
    ▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
    ████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
    ▀████
    ███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
    ████▀
    ▀▀█████████
    ██████████████████
    █████████▀▀
    ▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
    █████ ███    ███ ███████▀
    ▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
    5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
    |    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
    █▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    JOIN NOW
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
    alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
    July 27, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
      • should be willing to lose some
      • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
      • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
      • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
      • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

In my own thought,long terms investment trading is the best way of trading because in this process you can analyze a better idea on whats should you do to your trading investment,either you sell it or you can buy another coins and circulate  the interest of your capital in order to gain more  profit of crypto coins,thats why long term holding is the best  profitable process of trading in cryptocurrency investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
      ▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
      FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
      snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
      July 27, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

For me .. it's 3 years and a couple months is the wait .The long-term trading you should only invest in projects in which I believe to death,for example the iPhone ,Coca-Cola, and the like.In cryptocurrency there are the same projects that will cost trillions in 10 years.
      alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
      July 28, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

• want to invest

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
        • should be willing to lose some
        • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
        • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
        • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
        • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
        I do not think at this time we can choose long term investment into bitcoin, you can see that although bitcoin prices are constantly rising sharply but I believe the market is only uptrend in the short term. In the longer term, the market is still bearish in the long term so bitcoin prices may continue to drop at any time.

Long-term investment will bring great risks to you and if you do not handle in time will bring heavy consequences.
        Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
        July 28, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

Long term trading so far as I know is the best way to invest into this market and it has the most potential profit in this industry. This is why basically, its good to invest what you can afford to lose and the funds you aren't using for the time being so that you would be able to hold your position for  long. Long term trading reduces stress and you won't feel the pressure of looking at the charts every now and then
        fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
        July 28, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

I agree with that long term investment in trading is very profitable but still you have to wait long if you want to have a good profit just like bitcoin happen way back in 2011 bitcoin price is too cheap that time if you bought thousands of bitcoin you are rich now.
        when it comes to investing, it is important to find the right balance for you and your individual situation, Before you start investing, whether it be short or long term investing, you should have clear goals in mind. Even if you are most interested in short term investment, You should set aside a portion of your money for long term investment, This will protect you if you were to lose your money because of a sudden market crash or bad investment, Investing is an important wealth building tool and not something to avoid or be afraid of.
        tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
        July 28, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

long term trading is best for those people who have no time and trading skills,long-term trade is maximizing the possible profit compare to day trading
        sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
        July 29, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

The main reason for this is that there is too much information out there to analyze, there is the white paper and there are also the team and the numerical analysis and the daily news of politics and international relations making deductions according to all of this information takes time
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
          Print  

Jump to: