Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    It is because of the benefits that we can earn from long term investment. You can hold your coins for a long time if you do not have patience and strong hands. Most of the successful trader earned big amount of profit because they have patience to hold their coins for a long time.
    xitrum

Activity: 392
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    June 23, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

To do long term trading we also should spend times to learn fundamental of that coin, when you know that coins has massive potential and has big community to support it , you can hold that your coin but offcource you have to buy it in the support area ot in the bottom price. Long term trading will be better by duration in a few month, not a years, because any posibility the price will going back to the bottom because the volatility of crypto too high.
    I believe that the choice of long-term investment in bitcoin at the moment is quite wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply during the past few days, the market is bearish in long-term so the price of bitcoin in long term will continue to fall sharply. The decrease in bitcoin prices will lead to lower prices for altcoin and the market will fall into crisis. So I believe you should only trade short term, should not invest long term.

patrickj

Activity: 490
    Merit: 251

View Profile
    June 23, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

Precisely I would love to pick long term trading additionally because it doesn't request time to watch showcase changes constantly. It won't influence my day by day routine and timetables I used to do, just the time will convey you to benefit acquiring, as the time passes by, your cash accumulate in long term trading without a doubt obtain benefits.
    tsmmyth

Activity: 57
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    June 23, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

I do not think there are traders who specialize in long term trading and leave out the short term trading except they are not traders but just chose to invest in Crypto. Real coin traders know one thing - projects. There are projects (coins) that are good for holding long term and those for immediate buy and sell. And so, a Crypto trader utilizes both or all methods.

Has the coin he stalks up for future and those he sells out immediately.
    lamadu3

Activity: 490
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

Long-term trades are desirable right now. That notwithstanding, you can strategically do short-term trading and still have some quick profit. All you have to do is follow the graphs closely.

Long-term trading is the business for me as I have a job. I spend on it 8 and even 10 hours (sometimes) a day. Therefore, I cannot deal with the day trading.
    hynext

Activity: 350
    Merit: 105

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

Long term trading is good, less stress and less risks. Well, I have own strategy to this long term trading and my goal is to double my investment in a year or so. Getting rich in cryptocurrency are not easy to do without goal.
    Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
    Merit: 28

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

As practice shows, if you choose a promising crypto currency for investment, it is most profitable to make long-term deposits. Crypto currency is experiencing a period of formation and development not in one day. Therefore, long-term investments for a year or two can bring maximum profit. During this time, the coin has opportunity to strengthen its positions and reach a decent level.
    MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Long term trading is the biggest shit that you can do actually, just buy-sell in a short amount of time for a little profit, dont hold with this market

MMA
    Legendary

Activity: 1134
    Merit: 1000

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

I do not think there are traders who specialize in long term trading and leave out the short term trading except they are not traders but just chose to invest in Crypto. Real coin traders know one thing - projects. There are projects (coins) that are good for holding long term and those for immediate buy and sell. And so, a Crypto trader utilizes both or all methods.

Has the coin he stalks up for future and those he sells out immediately.
    Long term trading do not require any special knowledge or experience, it is even easy as compare to day trading, but the most important in long term trading is to remain as patient and wait for the good time to come, which is naturally most of the people do not have, because most of the people cannot wait for some time so that the price can increase and give them some profit.
    atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
    June 24, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

Because it is more safe to do, the long term investment is not that risky specially for those who currently starting a new journey in trading.  I believe that it will be more effective to beginners.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
    Merit: 103

View Profile
    June 25, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

Most of the investors are prefer to do long term investment because of its profitability. They keep holding profitable and promising coins due to its potential in the market.

airdropan

Activity: 532
    Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
    June 25, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

i do long term because too late for CL
    already lost 70% i dont think CL right now is good choice, that why i just leave it there wont open maybe until next year

also long term is good for some1 that busy on work in real life
    no need to check about news , no need to keep update and watch the chart
    less stress for sure

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
    suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
    Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
    June 25, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

i do long term because too late for CL
    already lost 70% i dont think CL right now is good choice, that why i just leave it there wont open maybe until next year

also long term is good for some1 that busy on work in real life
    no need to check about news , no need to keep update and watch the chart
    less stress for sure
    Yes, the token is really not the good option and that was from the beginning because I don't see any sort of utility ib the token which could last long in the market because there's a lot of project that does the same activities provided by the token.
    Nevertheless, longterm is a street free way of investing, it require not much skills (just buy when dip and sell when high) and I always yield good profit every time there's halving.

jerowacik
    Legendary

Activity: 1162
    Merit: 1000

View Profile
    June 25, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

Many traders trade several times a week or even a few times a day, but often overlooked trading style is long-term trading.
    bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
    June 25, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Indeed, those who have good ideas about the market, trading for themBecause trading is more risk and more Profit .
    But long term trading is less risk. A good way to earn without long-term trading hassle..
    DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    June 25, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

I agree that long term trading is for busy man, if you have a job that working all day and you want to join crypto to gain extra income, then long term trading is for you, but you should pick a potential altcoin to earn a good profit.

dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    June 25, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

One of the biggest aspects of long-term investment is that everyone can do it. It is also possible to sleep more soundly at night, we do not need to be awakened by the opening bell every day and decipher it if our portfolio is diving or exploding overnight.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
    https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
    tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
    June 25, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
      • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
      • want to earn extra income
      • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
      • should be willing to lose some
      • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
      • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
      • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
      • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      I think you should not invest in bitcoin at all, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply over the past few days and there are no signs of recovery, another issue that bitcoin does not. The market capitalization is declining and is now under $ 300 billion. I believe that the bitcoin price will probably fall to $ 5400 in the coming days and then be able to recover slightly before continuing to fall.
      Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
      June 25, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

Additionally, long term trading is hassle free that you do not need to look at your investment every minute which adds a lot of pressure to the one who is investing.

Long term trading yields huge income, provided that you have invested in a really profitable and successful coin with a huge amount of money.
      Yes its a hassle free but long term trading is good only if you bought a coin in a cheap or down price like now let we say you bought at this prices that is the good long term trading or holding.

Perhaps most of the time it was misconceptualized and every coin that they bought in high or low price is good for long term. There's nothing wrong with that if you believe that the price will rise more in the future. Let me take you to the differences buying in any price and holding and knowing when to buy on the nearest dip is abig differences in smart investing and making a big profit in long term.
      Yes long and short term trading is good at their own places as some people can trade only for long term and some can trade for day, as in day trading you will have to face more difficulties than long term trading, if you wan trade for day then increase your trading skills as much as possible as without it is hard to get profit, long term trading needs only capital to invest and patience to hold it.
      ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
      June 25, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

In the long term they give you more opportunities at a more reasonable price. You hold in the long run then you see your penny fluctuate with many good prices, from which you can sell at reasonable prices.
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
        Print  

Jump to: