Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Long term trading is good for us people who is saving for our future and familys future. And i think long term trading is more profitable compare to day trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enwi

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

yes it's true, long-term trading has a small risk and is perfect for people who don't have experience in trading and don't want to take risks, because with long-term trading we can still get profit

whythatdo

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

i love trading... long-term trading is better than short-term trading. If you have been trading for long time, you'll notice that only long-term trading can make good profit. of course, you can get a lot of profits with short-term, but sooner or later, you will throw it away.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

yes it's true, long-term trading has a small risk and is perfect for people who don't have experience in trading and don't want to take risks, because with long-term trading we can still get profit
Long trader risk its depends whent you enter the market, i think short & long have same risk. But we as a trader must make some strategy to avoid that risk. Build your own strategy will be good for your investment

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Biborno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

I like long time trading. Because the risk is low and when the market is down, then it is available after the double profits are available. And because of this, many people have long time trading..
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

If you're not into trading, better do long-term trading. You're right that long term trading requires less effort less time in analyzing the market time and time again. You'll not be stressed by ups and down. You just need to believed that everything wilm go up.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

If you're not into trading, better do long-term trading. You're right that long term trading requires less effort less time in analyzing the market time and time again. You'll not be stressed by ups and down. You just need to believed that everything wilm go up.
I think you choose the long-term investment is completely wrong at the present moment, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and are in the bearish trend in the long term, so can see that the bitcoin price It will continue to decline from now until the end of 2018. I believe that this time you should only short-term investment and should not invest long-term risk will be very high.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    The market is in a downtrend stage and it is not known when the new bitcoin price will recover, so I believe it is very difficult to invest in bitcoin at this time. The bitcoin price will probably drop sharply at any time and you will lose a lot of money if you keep investing in long-term bitcoin. This time you should only invest in short and day trading.
    JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

Long trader risk its depends whent you enter the market, i think short & long have same risk. But we as a trader must make some strategy to avoid that risk. Build your own strategy will be good for your investment

The risk is very high for long term trading because the market is volatile and you will never determine if you are going to earn profit or not.
    airbamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 02:20:05 AM

I do not like the way that long term trading works, i prefer the traditional way or just to do daytrading / scalping, because it is much more profitable and you wont be on a loss because of that. It is just the way that i mostly trade in here
    ziac
    Copper Member

Activity: 140
    Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

Not all long term trade is a good option for everu coin... With this market we have any coin or token could pump any day or dump to nothing.. I think its better to know your price when to sell and when to stop.. Its smarter and safer not all who holds got their reward for holding

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
    Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
    The Scorpion

Activity: 280
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

thank you for useful post.This is the lowest effort and easiest strategy to adopt and is based on the assumption that the price of bitcoin (or your other favoured cryptocurrency) will see a rise in real-value over long-term time periods, for whatever reason. This is despite all the volatility which plagues the marketplace in the short-term. Once you've set yourself up, this is a passive investment strategy.
    rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 05:53:45 AM

We should not call long term trading, because we are investors. Long term investment is really great at this point. When traders are scared, this is a very good time to buy and invest in the Crypto market. In 2 to 3 years, the price of crypto will return.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
    Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

I choose long term investment as it makes me the most money/gains and it makes me to hold my tokens/coin with lesser pressure. When you are investing in long term, you are targeting more profits and this would make you invest minimally.
    Starmoon86

Activity: 33

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

Trading is a good way to earn me without hassle. Because you can buy a coin at its dump, after you can leave and didnt take a look day by day. Just do what you want and after a while visit the price and hopefully it will double or triple your investment. However the level you buy also matter as a long-term traders and most of the traders do buy into a coins at a very wrong time and prices and expect to hold long and makes profits.That's why i prefered to do a short trade or monitored trade so that those mistake will not come to me anymore.
    ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

because trading is for the long term, if it is short term it will be very difficult to get profits ...
    so I think long-term trading is to get a lot of profits ...
    tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

Long-term trading is not suitable for all altcoins. Everyone is always discussing Hold and selling. I think this needs to be judged based on the coins held!
    fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
    Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

because trading is for the long term, if it is short term it will be very difficult to get profits ...
    so I think long-term trading is to get a lot of profits ...
    i think in long therm, we provide opportunity for project to run its products well. so that this will affect price of the project's coins. if for short term we can trade on the exchange that has been provided

gayan777

Activity: 420
    Merit: 11

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Bitcoin cannot be valued, or it cannot be invested. Bitcoin users can price it, or they can only trade it. So there is a significant difference between value and price. It means that all bitcoin users are doing a long-term trading.
    Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
    August 19, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
      • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
      • want to earn extra income
      • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
      • should be willing to lose some
      • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
      • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
      • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
      • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      Yes, I agree with that. Long-term trading is really suitable for people who have lack or no knowledge in trading. And I believe that long-term investment is safer and more profitable form of investment.
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
        Print  

Jump to: