Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

I will choose long term trading. It is just my own perspective, as we all know there is no project that is already successful even if they are only new to the market. All of the existing successful project are passed through many circumstances and it takes time to improve and develop. That is why I will choose long term because most of the project will pump and boom to the market after they overcome all of those business challenge.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Long term hold on trades gives a bigger return. A coun or tpken as long as it is legit or with active community and or developer will comtinue to increase on year in year basis,most of them. I prefer long yerm hold on main coins and do some  daily trade on some.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

Actually long term trading/ holding is good for people who does not know how to trade.

Just like investing they can just sell it when they think the profit is enough.

Also with this strategy you do not need to worry about price dips/crash because history shows that Bitcoin/stable coins will rise in the future.

You are right, long term trading is good for people who is not really good enough in trading or lack of experience because in this way they will avoid losing a huge amount of capital when they panic due to the prices that are dumping in the market.

DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    Long term trade is like planting a tree. If you plant a tree, you have to wait for a very long time to get its fruit. When the fruits will ripe, you will just collect those ripen fruits and test those. Swipe the world tree plantation with long term trade. Here you will be tension and hazard free. After a long time when your coins' price will surge, you will sell and lock significant profit.
    shan05

Activity: 154
    Merit: 15

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Long term trading is one of the best you can do. just an example of love, if you love the person & yet she/he not ready for the commitment you have to wait until he/she gives you a big yes. because true loves wins & yet long trading is the best way to earn more profit.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
    ⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
    PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
    geopolisch

Activity: 1022
    Merit: 511

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

trading for the long term will be more secure and profitable, especially for those who do not have the experience and knowledge of good trading, but requires patience to make long-term trading
    Everything in this world come with some pros and cons. The thing is, if someone wants to earn money from reasonable source, he must be coming towards trading. But when he decided to come over here, he must know patience is the supreme rule for making good money. Because no one wants to lose money. Experience comes with better results and worst one too. So good luck.
    Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

I see investors do not seem to have the time to always monitor bticoin prices so they prefer to be long-term investors which is why investors choose for the long term rather than the short term
    Choosisng long term trading is a good decision to do because in long term we just need to hold and keep our coin until the value of the coins we own will pump very high, and it is really easy and profitable if we will choose a long tern trading.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
    Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
    .ATHERO
    .Internet 3.0 solution
    digaran2

Activity: 478
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Long-term trading is a great way to get profits.  you can buy coins in the dumps, once you can go and not see day after day. Just do what you want and after a while visit the price and hopefully it will double or multiply your investment.
    but keep in mind chose the potential coins such as btc, eth, ae. if u buy some altcoins which have no potential u may lost all u invested money because maybe after some time the coins dev team disappear or the  projects failed!
    iram701

Activity: 105
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

That is right, i also prefer to long term trading as my investment because it more profitable and less of risk, ofcourse it better than day trading, the risk of day trading really big and we must minimize the risk if we can, and we can do that by longterm investment.

arin_muah

Activity: 504

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

I see investors do not seem to have the time to always monitor bticoin prices so they prefer to be long-term investors which is why investors choose for the long term rather than the short term
    Choosisng long term trading is a good decision to do because in long term we just need to hold and keep our coin until the value of the coins we own will pump very high, and it is really easy and profitable if we will choose a long tern trading.
    but we must can find coins or tokens that suitable to hold for long time invesment.research about project and supported by technical analisys help us to take good decision about profitable tokens
    Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
    June 09, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

Long term trading is good for people who are not much experienced in day trading and also people who really believe in the future of the project. You feel very happy when you hold a coin for long and it finally rises so high. However, these long-term tradings come along with their own risks since the prices can reduce multiple times. It is therefore good to research much on a project and be certain of the future of project before you engage in long-term trading.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                               ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
    [ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
    GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

For me i usually do long term if i don't feel energized to trade short term or let's just call it laziness because it is really that. but of course short term can make you earn more than just long term.
    jerowacik
    Legendary

Activity: 1162
    Merit: 1000

View Profile
    June 09, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

For me long trading is a best way but sometimes I trade short if there is a obvious opportunity and you should not miss it.
    pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

Just do what you want and after a while visit the price and hopefully it will double or multiply your investment. Take advantage of long-term trading in the Cryptocurrancy world. Long-term trading is a great way to make a profit without any hassle. Because you can buy coins in landfills, once you can go and not see day after day
    Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 05:32:37 AM

I choose holding. It can be called long-term trading. In any case, when you trade in a long time much more likely to get a good profit.

lester04

Activity: 196
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

Due of long term trading is less risk than day trading and being long term trading could give you time to do some Jobs like real world job and get extra more incomes cause if you're an day trader you should be focus n your assets and have less time in other things.
    DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

I'm not sure that waiting long is the right choice. People use intraday trading and make a profit every day and not in a few months or even years.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

it seems like a lot of people are opting for long term trading because I see long term trading is more profitable and not too much online because it does not really have to see the condition of coin prices.
    Natsuu

Activity: 1134
    Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 07:12:34 AM

I'm not sure that waiting long is the right choice. People use intraday trading and make a profit every day and not in a few months or even years.

Maybe not that too long because you might miss a good pump and the worst will loss its value. Don't be too greedy for profit because you may end up to more losses than gain profit. Sometimes holding too long can kill your happiness so know the limit.

Savemore

Activity: 952
    Merit: 274

View Profile
    June 10, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

The main reason why you should do long term investment with bitcoins is because the bitcoin is still gaining more power and popularity.If you will observe the chart of the bitcoin, you will find out that its value is continuing to grow up and it is the reason why it is better if we will do long term investment.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
      Print  

Jump to: