Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
PETMALU11

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Because the more you hodl as a long term traders you know the outcome when it comes to your future token value, But always think before you hodl as a longterm hodlers. but for me the longterm hodler the higher earn you can do.
Amarantcoral

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

I think about long term trading definition is more than a year than must it call a long term trading or im wrong Huh.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

For the most I think this decision is just the most comfortable one. Day-trading is a very tough thing to do and not every person can perform it wisely.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

if I choose long term I will have multiple benefits, never trade with the short term, because in the trading market the coin price is decreasing, this is the time for us to buy coins, then invest in the long term.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Earn money when you make long-term trading especially when you're buying a bitcoin inexpensive it's your chance to hold you and wait for the right time to earn a lot of money.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:26:00 AM

I usually prefer long-term trading rather than short-term trading. My strategy is to buy and hold. I see long-term deals that promise higher returns in the short term. Short-term trading is always risky. I usually keep top coins like BTC, ETH...
Semedojunior60

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

Each method has it own disadvantages and advantages. Investing in long term coins is good but what if those get delisted and you have no idea about it? Note reason I prefer day to day trading
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]

Amazing presentation. I would say I am thankful that you are presenting here clearly and simply the value of holding, which, sadly, a lot of crypto supporters, especially new ones, can hardly find meaning to. The data of the major coins' prices from even a year ago is enough to actually prove that the power of holding in crypto will give us enough gains that cannot be found elsewhere. But I like it when you mentioned how your hours could be spent with other more valuable things when you are holding. And how much stress is avoided.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
    COMMUNICATIONS
    STACK
    ██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
    ████████████ █▄
    ████████████ ███▄
    ████████████ █████▄
    ████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████
    ██████████████████▀▀███████
    █████████████▀▀▀    ███████
    ████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
    █████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
    ████████▄ █▀      █████████
    █████████▌▐       █████████
    ██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
    ████████████████▄██████████
    ▀█████████████████████████▀
    ███████████ ██ ████████████
    ███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
    ████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
    █████████   ████   ████████
    █████████         ▀████████
    █████████   ████    ███████
    ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
    ███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
    ███████████ ██ ████████████
    █████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
    ███████    █████▀    ██████
    ███████     ███▀     ██████
    ███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
    ███████ ██     ██    ██████
    ███████ ███   ███    ██████
    █████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
    █████▀               ▀█████
    ████▌                 ▐████
    ████       ██▄▄        ████
    ████       ██████      ████
    ████       ██▀▀        ████
    ████▌                 ▐████
    █████▄               ▄█████
    GemmaYoung757

Activity: 30

View Profile
    August 05, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

Long-term investment is good, if your financial resources are really idle. Make sure you do not use all your monthly wages, do not touch the money for a full year if you do not want to sell something in your home to cover your daily expenses.
    wellbastian

Activity: 537

View Profile
    August 05, 2018, 06:00:48 AM

I usually prefer long-term trading rather than short-term trading. My strategy is to buy and hold. I see long-term deals that promise higher returns in the short term. Short-term trading is always risky. I usually keep top coins like BTC, ETH...
    Yes, me too. Long term trading is the same as investing. Long term trading is more safer and profitable.
    joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
    August 05, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

In my own opinion Long term trading is the best strategy to all if you're a beginner you must use this strategy because all beginners in trading doing this strategy this is slowly but surely so you have to wait. Patience and waiting is the key to earn more in holding so be patient in holding
    anksoleh29

Activity: 35

View Profile
    August 05, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

to be honest I do no longer virtually want to have to do long-term trading because I assume if long-time period trading is certain you will now not be able to take advantage of the motion of different coins which can be experiencing rate will increase this means that your buying and selling can't be maximized.
    Bdstar

Activity: 728
    Merit: 263

View Profile
    August 05, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

Your post is such an informative for us like long-term and short-term trading.  I think short-term trading always risky but it's a profit-making mechanism also. But long-term trading is quite different because it leads to a large amount of profit if you have a good choice. so it also depends on your selection whether its short-term or long-term.
    duonghoangphong4

Activity: 14

View Profile
    August 05, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

Holding long time if you believe blockchain technology
    Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
    August 05, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

I invested in cryptocurrency for the purpose of waiting for several years. When the market is gloomy and freezing like this is absolutely impossible that it is trade surplus to be profitable.
    lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

In my own opinion Long term trading is the best strategy to all if you're a beginner you must use this strategy because all beginners in trading doing this strategy this is slowly but surely so you have to wait. Patience and waiting is the key to earn more in holding so be patient in holding

Yes, man, you are absolutely right. Besides, if the newbie picks long-term trading, he gets the time to learn more about the cryptocurrencies and the rules of the market. It will help him later a lot.
    LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

I agree with the points you've made, however it's worth mentioning that if you HODL you shouldn't check your portfolio every single day because you will begin acting emotionally after some time.
    Pay phone82

Activity: 84

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

One of the biggest aspects of long-term investment is that everyone can do it. It is also possible to sleep more soundly at night, we do not need to be awakened by the opening bell every day and decipher it if our portfolio is diving or exploding overnight. Lips sealed Lips sealed
    Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

For the most I think this decision is just the most comfortable one. Day-trading is a very tough thing to do and not every person can perform it wisely.
    In my opinion a lot of people now are choose to do long term trading because it is more easy than day trading but also profitable, and i really prefer long term because it is giving me a lot of money, and i will always do long term trading as long i am investing here in crypto.
    realvrp

Activity: 156
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    August 08, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Thank you very much for this long-term holding theory, I have learned a lot from it. I think long-term holding is definitely suitable for me dut to i am a cryptocurrency newbie and holding also dont need any of the professional knowledge. What i require is buy and hold, that is easy.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
      Print  

Jump to: