Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
hools1122

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

I think long-term for people dont have so much time for daily trading. we can't update every information on internet so it is very hard to track every altcoin you invest. so pick up some good coin and wait is a better strategy for this moment
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

I think long-term for people dont have so much time for daily trading. we can't update every information on internet so it is very hard to track every altcoin you invest. so pick up some good coin and wait is a better strategy for this moment
I think that long-term investment is completely wrong, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuations are very strong, so to be able to To make a profit safely, I believe you should only invest in short bitcoin. The market will continue to fall sharply in 2018 and so long-term investment will continue to fail.
lordtprinz

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

I think personally choosing a long time trading only depends on the type of money you used to invest. One can invest for long time if he knows that the money will only be useful in future. And the advantages there is that it leads to more profits.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Only choose long term trading if a coin is not still pumped at a 1000%. Only choose those altcoins because if you choose to hold a coin that is previously reached its ath then you bought it when it sunk down, you are not going to receive the max profit you can get from it.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

I choose long term trading because for me it is the safest way because it gives me the chance to see whether i gain when i trade my coins or not

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

A very good strategy for trading and I think more people still hold the coins I trade every day. This is a quiet trade, you do not need to monitor the market situation on a daily basis and spend a lot of your time. I'm still different icoghjtrns-it really takes a lot of time, but there's a lot of potential to earn. If the project is successful then you will be very happy with your income. Different methods and each has its own advantages.

Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Long term trading is good for some sets of traders and for some, it's not good. Long term trading have advantages and disadvantages too. There are certain coins one will buy and will get delisted without one knowing. That's one dangers of long term trading.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

Long term trading is good for some sets of traders and for some, it's not good. Long term trading have advantages and disadvantages too. There are certain coins one will buy and will get delisted without one knowing. That's one dangers of long term trading.
Well of course you'd have to deal with pretty established coins when you go long term. Preferably those in the top 10. That way, for me, you'll have a better chance of getting positive results and profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
  • works at least 8 hours a day
Long term trading is no hazard to do, You just leave your money on your wallet and wait for the right time to soar up and withdraw,  This is the most efficient method to earn good income:) Short term will give you headache facing your pc or laptop, and its quiet risky because the fluctuations are unpredictable...
sometimes waiting is done in vain, it is uncertain in the future what you have planted will be grow
lulu28

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

The people who I know made huge money in crypto are the people who held for a long time. Short term traders can make a few thousands of dollars but on the long run, people who held for  long term will make multiple of that.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

The people who I know made huge money in crypto are the people who held for a long time. Short term traders can make a few thousands of dollars but on the long run, people who held for  long term will make multiple of that.
That's true but actually trading short term and long term has its own benefit, we just have to make different strategies.
It's our prediction that the price will grow as the adoption continues, so holding for long term which we term as HOLD could possibly bring fortune to us since we are still in the early stage.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

In long term trading a person can analyze the market fully and if we say it is holding then people hold when the price rise start and they sell when the price goes to down and i like to use bitcoin for buying and selling as the websites need space on satellite or server there and for that holding is good because it acts like a general wallet.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

I chose long term investing because of my busy schedules. I have a day job and this wouldn't give you time to to day trade as I dont have the time to monitor trades regularly. This is why I am into long term investing full time
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

Long-term trading is good for people who do not have much free time and sufficient level of knowledge to make short-term trading. You just buy one of the most promising coins and wait for the growth of its price.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

It depends on the situation of the people because most of the people who don't have any experience towards trading then they will go for long-term investing. Some people always need daily profits on the investments they made, so they will go for short-term trading, we cannot compare them because based on their interest they will go with it.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

Trade will succeed regardless of what methods of trading will be used, if you do not regret the time and effort to undergo preliminary training and thoroughly understand the systems you like.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Yes that is true,the long term trading or the holding is most beneficial and effortless and it also easy when compared to the day trading we can invest on the best crypto currencies and need to wait for the profits but the one important thing is that patience since the market is always swingy so you may tempted to ee your coins when you see the low prices so learn to be patient then you will made more.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
orsicanni

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Because long-term will give you more opportunities in the future, but not any coin you have to hold long term, in my opinion should analyze and understand the coin, to make the final decision.
The most difficult thing is to track all your coins you hodl. Don't know in which time your assets falling or rising.
I found nice service on https://coinsharbor.com
It's site for tracking portfolio with user-friendly interface.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Long-term trading does take a longer time and I think it is very suitable for beginners and people who do not have much time to trade and the risk is also smaller so it will be safer
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Yes that is true,the long term trading or the holding is most beneficial and effortless and it also easy when compared to the day trading we can invest on the best crypto currencies and need to wait for the profits but the one important thing is that patience since the market is always swingy so you may tempted to ee your coins when you see the low prices so learn to be patient then you will made more.
true when you have to choose this way of making to be effort on what you have to do like long term holding , patience are the one option that you need to be able to make this for like this long term trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: