Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddit’s science forum banned climate deniers.  (Read 636405 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:00:21 PM

To quote a former NASA insider "NASA doesn't just lie about some things, they lie about everything".

Perhaps NASA would like to explain how the reflective fly ash particles end up above our heads when the power plants contain and collect them all? It's time to stop denying the chemtrail geoengineering program.

inb4 stanley kubrick admits faking moon landing  Lips sealed  Grin  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4pf6pp1kQ

#masterpiece
Oh, really?

So what was faked?  Apollo 11?  Apollo 8?  Apollo 13?  The Saturn booster?  The CM?  The LEM?

It's made from real wood.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:31:01 PM

To quote a former NASA insider "NASA doesn't just lie about some things, they lie about everything".

Perhaps NASA would like to explain how the reflective fly ash particles end up above our heads when the power plants contain and collect them all? It's time to stop denying the chemtrail geoengineering program.

#masterpiece
Oh, really?

So what was faked?  Apollo 11?  Apollo 8?  Apollo 13?  The Saturn booster?  The CM?  The LEM?

You know, I'd really like to believe that.  But there's this pesky little problem of rocks being brought back from the moon that could not have been made here on earth.  Different geological processes, you know?

I would like to believe, I really would.....
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:18:38 PM

#masterpiece
Oh, really?

So what was faked?  Apollo 11?  Apollo 8?  Apollo 13?  The Saturn booster?  The CM?  The LEM?

You know, I'd really like to believe that.  But there's this pesky little problem of rocks being brought back from the moon that could not have been made here on earth.  Different geological processes, you know?

AMSTERDAM — It's not green cheese, but it might as well be.

The Dutch national museum said Thursday that one of its prized possessions, a rock supposedly brought back from the moon by U.S. astronauts, is just a piece of petrified wood.

Rijksmuseum spokeswoman Xandra van Gelder, who oversaw the investigation that proved the piece was a fake, said the museum will keep it anyway as a curiosity.
Source: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Now the question is, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:28:48 PM

#masterpiece
Oh, really?

You know, I'd really like to believe that.  But there's this pesky little problem of rocks being brought back from the moon that could not have been made here on earth.  Different geological processes, you know?

The Dutch national museum said Thursday that one of its prized possessions, a rock supposedly brought back from the moon by U.S. astronauts, is just a piece of petrified wood.

Rijksmuseum spokeswoman Xandra van Gelder, who oversaw the investigation that proved the piece was a fake, said the museum will keep it anyway as a curiosity.
Source: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

The overwhelming amount evidence proving that the moon-landings were faked leads me to believe that the mars landings, and other planetary landings were faked too. If we can't even make it to the moon how can we make it to planets farther away?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:33:10 PM

#masterpiece
Oh, really?

The overwhelming amount evidence proving that the moon-landings were faked leads me to believe that the mars landings, and other planetary landings were faked too. If we can't even make it to the moon how can we make it to planets farther away?

I.6 Measuring the Earth - Moon Distance with a Laser

1. Principle of this measurement

From the Earth, a flash of light is sent towards the Moon. This light is reflected back to the Earth with a reflector which was placed on the Moon ground by members of an Apollo mission. The duration of the travel of the light there and back dt is measured, and as the velocity of light is well known, the Earth-Moon distance can then be computed.
Suggestion:

Find the average distance Earth-Moon from the the books you have, or among the data on the server, or the minimum and maximum distances between these two celestial bodies, and find out the exact value of the velocity of light. Then, infer the duration of the light travel time (to the Moon and back) in those cases.

http://www.eso.org/public//outreach/eduoff/aol/market/experiments/middle/skills206.html

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:38:06 PM

#masterpiece
Oh, really?

You're going need a submarine and some way to get past the dome that covers our flat earth and keeps the water out.

Alternatively there's some tunneling machines that might do the job.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:54:23 AM

#masterpiece
Oh, really?

You're going need a submarine and some way to get past the dome that covers our flat earth and keeps the water out.

Alternatively there's some tunneling machines that might do the job.

I do so like those huge underground tunneling machines.  I have a dream of setting a couple to work under Washington DC until it simply collapses in on itself.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:34:48 PM

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/worlds-22000-polar-bears-forced-share-last-remaini-50930
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:00:37 PM

I wonder how climate deniers would react to this, "Oh it's all a coincidence, since the industrial revolution the climate has remained the same. The polar bears are moving north because they like the cold better. This is all normal you see."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:41:06 PM

Ahahahahahahahah  Grin

Poor bears aren't they?
I didn't know this website, such information! wow! much precision and reliability!
theonion.com is a satire website, been around a long time.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:46:37 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 07:04:35 PM by Spendulus

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/04/do-aliens-cause-global-warming-the-data-say-yes/

The correlation between UFO reports and ocean temperature is over 0.95, clearly better than the correlation between that boring old carbon dioxide and ocean warming.

In fact, note the tendency for CO2 to follow ocean temperature , suggesting a weak tendency for warming ocean water to outgas CO2 (or reduce the uptake of atmospheric CO2). In other words, warming causes a CO2 increase, versus the common view that CO2 causes warming. In contrast, the peak correlation between UFO reports and ocean temperature is at zero time lag. UFOs visit, the ocean warms.

(And for you alien deniers out there, here’s the spreadsheet with the data and links.)

But correlation isn’t necessarily causation. We need some sort of hypothesized mechanism for how — any maybe why — aliens cause global warming.

My hypothesis is that the extraterrestrials’ spaceships have some sort of powerful heat generators which are dumping energy into the ocean. Maybe an antigravity-based thermogenic flux capacitor technology (that’s just a guess…I’m only a rocket scientist, not a nuclear physicist or movie star).
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:36:33 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 03:59:39 PM by hdbuck

Ahahahahahahahah  Grin

Poor bears aren't they?
I didn't know this website, such information! wow! much precision and reliability!
theonion.com is a satire website, been around a long time.

kinda one of the first of the kind if i recall correctly.

Disinforming Disinformation to disinform.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:42:27 PM

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/04/do-aliens-cause-global-warming-the-data-say-yes/

The correlation between UFO reports and ocean temperature is over 0.95, clearly better than the correlation between that boring old carbon dioxide and ocean warming.

In fact, note the tendency for CO2 to follow ocean temperature , suggesting a weak tendency for warming ocean water to outgas CO2 (or reduce the uptake of atmospheric CO2). In other words, warming causes a CO2 increase, versus the common view that CO2 causes warming. In contrast, the peak correlation between UFO reports and ocean temperature is at zero time lag. UFOs visit, the ocean warms.

(And for you alien deniers out there, here’s the spreadsheet with the data and links.)

But correlation isn’t necessarily causation. We need some sort of hypothesized mechanism for how — any maybe why — aliens cause global warming.

My hypothesis is that the extraterrestrials’ spaceships have some sort of powerful heat generators which are dumping energy into the ocean. Maybe an antigravity-based thermogenic flux capacitor technology (that’s just a guess…I’m only a rocket scientist, not a nuclear physicist or movie star).

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:55:08 PM

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:24:29 AM

Video: Forget Climate Change: Why Hasn't Obama Addressed the Massive "Unstoppable" Gas Leak in Cali?

"While Obama spent weeks apprising us before, during, and after of the UN climate talks in Paris which are set to cost developed nations upwards of $100 billion dollars a year — an estimated $170 billion to US GDP in 2030 — all so they can lower the planet's temperature a whole 1.5 degrees... Have you heard the man say anything about the massive "unstoppable" methane leak in California that's been happening this whole time? They're calling it the worst environmental disaster since the BP oil spill. No one has any idea how to stop or fix it.

Punchline? This leak has put out the equivalent of what six coal fired power plants (the ones Obama wants to regulate out of existence) would put out in 20 YEARS while the UN climate change talks in Paris were going down and it's still spewing methane into the air like a volcano right now. The president who cares so much about the environment hasn't mentioned it once."

Unstoppable California Gas Leak Being Called Worst Catastrophe Since BP Spill

"Methane gas continues spewing, unchecked, into the air over southern California from a fractured well to an underground storage site — at such an alarming rate that low-flying planes have necessarily been diverted by the FAA, lest internal combustion engines meet highly volatile gas and, well, blow the entire area to hell. 

This is, indeed, the biggest environmental catastrophe since the BP Deepwater Horizon oil rig exploded in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010; and for now, there is no way to stop it...."
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 09:45:15 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 03:34:15 PM by Hippie Tech

How many of you climate change skeptics are still waiting for winter to arrive !? Roll Eyes

Now excuse me while I go plow some snow that isn't there. Tongue

edit

Hey smogheads ! We hit 20C above norm for this time of year..

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:11:04 PM

How many of you climate change skeptics are still waiting for winter to arrive !? Roll Eyes

edit

Wait...

So because it's not -4 (C,.... I HOPE) outside and you don't have to be outside shovelling snow you are COMPLAINING?

I am curious, in your world...what is the normal variability that, absent of human influences, you should have?  Should you have -4 every Christmas, just like clockwork?  Or perhaps something between -14 and +6?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:57:11 PM

edit

Wait...

So because it's not -4 (C,.... I HOPE) outside and you don't have to be outside shovelling snow you are COMPLAINING?

I am curious, in your world...what is the normal variability that, absent of human influences, you should have?  Should you have -4 every Christmas, just like clockwork?  Or perhaps something between -14 and +6?

We will never know what normal is/was thanks to you smog luvin facists. Wink

@all
What I/we would give to have JUST ONE DAY where we don't have to be imposed upon by your addiction to smog (and the noise, stench (of facism) and HEAT).

If you drive/own a car, you must be one sick sociopath to be able to look any child in the eye and pretend that you care about his/her health and their environment.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:03:58 PM

edit

Wait...

@all
What I/we would give to have JUST ONE DAY where we don't have to be imposed upon by your addiction to smog (and the noise, stench (of facism) and HEAT).

If you drive/own a car, you must be one sick sociopath to be able to look any child in the eye and pretend that you care about his/her health and their environment.

#schoolbusdriverslivematter

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:29:43 PM

edit

Wait...

@all

#schoolbusdriverslivematter

There is nothing like ADHD inducing diesel fumes to get you started on your day. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: