Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
jaimydevries

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

I have tried to join the channel, but the moderators banned and reported me immediately. When I asked if they had any reason to ban me, they had no answer. I don't trust those guys, sorry! I'll pass this one.

We are very sorry to hear this perhaps something went wrong. Feel free to send an email to info@muxe.io and we are more than happy to solve this issue. Thank you very much for your notification we appreciate every member of our community.
Icostream

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

Great project, I'm here to deliver amazing news! You are now listed on ICOStream as well!
https://icostream.org/ico/muxe/
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Use our QR code!

TRANSLATION PROGRAM:

Whitepaper | 25000 Tokens ($250) https://www.muxe.io/whitepaper-gen.pdf
ANN Thread | 5000 Tokens ($50 ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3817151

MUXE Rules: 6 steps

1: We only accept high-quality/human translations
2: Any translations done by automated translate tools such as Google translate or any other auto translator will not be accepted
3: Users with a negative trust status on Bitcointalk Forum will not be able to participate in the translation campaign
4: You will be officially appointed to the translation job only AFTER you received a pm by one of our official representatives
5. Payout in MUXE Currency

6. To reserve your Language fill in: [ Reserve & your Language ]

Please post your reservation in the topic Translation MUXE Program - [ White Paper ] | [ ANN ]

Reserved Translations:

Dutch [ Reserve ]
German
Korean
Chinese
Japanese
Russian
Romanian
French
Spanish
Italian
Indian
Filipino
Thai
Indonesian [ Reserve ]
Malaysian
Hebrew
Arabic

Rewards will be paid immediately after receiving translations

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
luckydevelop

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

Seems like a great project right from the get-go…. I have a question of you though, do you have any plans on launching a full-scale social media campaign? I reckon this project needs more eyes on it…
Delano

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

Seems like a great project right from the get-go…. I have a question of you though, do you have any plans on launching a full-scale social media campaign? I reckon this project needs more eyes on it…

Yes sure!
After the airdrop, we will plan a bounty for some social media platforms!

Keep an eye on this page!
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

I really love this project and the idea behind it. This is a tough market to raise money though. Make sure to take your time!
jaimydevries

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

Thank you Luckydevelop. Yes, we do plan to put more plans and time on full-scale Social Media campaigns and other marketing plans. But it has became more difficult to promote Crypto related projects so we are trying to find alternative ways to reach the public.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

wow project with concept and benefits very good. the real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. the MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity. with the support of a professional team and also well organized I think this project will run and be realized well. hopefully this project can be as successful as expected.
In addition, there are a lot of scammers in this area who are conducting unfair deals and I think the project will be able to solve this problem.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

I really love this project and the idea behind it. This is a tough market to raise money though. Make sure to take your time!
Yes, it will not be easy for the team to do it. But in any case, this is a very promising idea and if everything turns out then the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

This is a good idea. A huge market of trillions of dollars needs a modern and safe platform. I think if the guys do it all, they may well occupy most of the market.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

Is the project already registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? I think for this activity will require obtaining licenses
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

wow project with concept and benefits very good. the real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. the MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity. with the support of a professional team and also well organized I think this project will run and be realized well. hopefully this project can be as successful as expected.
You are right. I see many of the features offered on this platform cover a wide range of products and services.

In addition, there are a lot of scammers in this area who are conducting unfair deals and I think the project will be able to solve this problem.
Hopefully. I think the team has also thought about it and of course they have also prepared a solution for it, and one of them by using blockchain technology.

persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Well for this there is a bounty program. It is designed to create a large community around the coin and make the project popular.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

You are right. I see many of the features offered on this platform cover a wide range of products and services.

Hopefully. I think the team has also thought about it and of course they have also prepared a solution for it, and one of them by using blockchain technology.

Well, let's see how this will work in practice. Maybe there will be an alpha version for investors or for all users that would help me to understand the product better!
Vasyafet

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Beautiful project. It's just a huge market and if the developers get it, the price of the token will go up very quickly. I think even if they take 1% of the market, then growth will be in any case.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

Beautiful project. It's just a huge market and if the developers get it, the price of the token will go up very quickly. I think even if they take 1% of the market, then growth will be in any case.
Well, this is still far away. But in any case, the idea is simply beautiful. I will follow the project. I think this coin should be in my portfolio.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Much will depend on the team but as for me the idea itself is very promising for me. I will continue to follow the project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
angrygerl

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

Much will depend on the team but as for me the idea itself is very promising for me. I will continue to follow the project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
I'll probably start with the bounty program. I think the price of the token will go up quickly before the end of the year.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

Please tell me why I see the airdrop, but I do not see the bounty program? It will still be or has already ended. I would like to take part in the bounty and get my first tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: