Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:34:32 PM

its not only gold its silvber too in a much higher styl

http://www.cryptonews.biz/silver-manipulation-exposed/
and thats no news central banks used that as a tool to manipulate goverments
in its 300 years it alsways succed but this time we do have a new player bitcoin
bitcoin has  many sides but one that apears to me as very important its its a network and cant be stoped .
the greenback of virtual

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:39:30 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 05:50:16 PM by RAJSALLIN

Walter Zimmerman of United ICAP on 5 Dec 2013 did a wave analysis indicating a 3800 USD price target on BTC:
http://www.united-icap.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=4Q5Xubs1SDM%3d&tabid=136&mid=632

Interesting. I can't argue with Zimmerman's EW analysis. As a coincidence he has a piece at Zerohedge today on the general stock market and I can't argue with it either:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-17/terrifying-technicals-chartist-predicts-anti-fed-revulsion-and-plunge-sp-450

Does anyone know what Zimmerman's long term prediction in bitcoin is? Because i'm assuming he doesn't think $3891 is the top and then crash to zero, especially if you read the rest of the pdf. Seems massively bullish fundamentally as well..

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:14:15 AM

I lost faith in 918 on 1/27.  Now I'm going with 618 on 2/10.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:05:56 AM

(It seems from the pages above that "supernode" is such a catchy name that it is also being used for something totally different but equally important Wink )

I am happy to tell you that after 75 hours of meeting, the 3 remaining voting delegates decided in the favor of reactivation of the rpietila supernode. We control more than 0.1% of the bitcoins, so this is a quite big supernode. This announcement is very important, but I lack a place where to do it properly. Soon we will establish a web presence incl. forum, and purchase some property to serve as our bases and HQ. Physically we will be based in Estonia and Finland, with operations in Asia.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
bambou

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:10:07 AM

(It seems from the pages above that "supernode" is such a catchy name that it is also being used for something totally different but equally important Wink )

I am happy to tell you that after 75 hours of meeting, the 3 remaining voting delegates decided in the favor of reactivation of the rpietila supernode. We control more than 0.1% of the bitcoins, so this is a quite big supernode. This announcement is very important, but I lack a place where to do it properly. Soon we will establish a web presence incl. forum, and purchase some property to serve as our bases and HQ. Physically we will be based in Estonia and Finland, with operations in Asia.

hey rpietila,
so hum what is that supernode you are talking about? some kind of fund with 0,1% of all bitcoins? can we participate? Smiley

Non inultus premor
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:43:36 AM

We did not make press releases yet, and the definition is not codified. The basic concept is to acknowledge that we are just reaching the critical mass of bitcoin millionaires who can make an impact to the world in several ways. This impact causes the nonowners to buy, increasing the price and generating more bitcoin millionaires and a virtuous cycle.

The bitcoin millionaires who decide to make bitcoin the center of their business/life are (defined) the supernodes, and they will naturally form a global network. This networked access to the highest integrity, intelligence and talent, combined with limitless capital, will soon be perhaps the most important antitestimony to the current system.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:50:22 AM

Congratulations Rpietila, it make a lot of sense.
Based on your analysis through different topics, I raised my BTC investments to more or less 20% of my portfolio.
Count for sure on my support for the portal/site/forum, etc... you are thinking about.

Best regards

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
granathus

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:59:27 PM

We did not make press releases yet, and the definition is not codified. The basic concept is to acknowledge that we are just reaching the critical mass of bitcoin millionaires who can make an impact to the world in several ways. This impact causes the nonowners to buy, increasing the price and generating more bitcoin millionaires and a virtuous cycle.

The bitcoin millionaires who decide to make bitcoin the center of their business/life are (defined) the supernodes, and they will naturally form a global network. This networked access to the highest integrity, intelligence and talent, combined with limitless capital, will soon be perhaps the most important antitestimony to the current system.

In what ways do you intend to make an impact on the world?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:45:01 PM

What in the world needs impacting?

aminorex
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:03:21 PM

Buy North Korea.  Don't have to manage it.  Put it under South Korean management.  Samsung maybe.

You may laugh, but if it can be sold, it can be bought.  And control is sufficiently central that it would not take many parties to agree to a sale.

A stick as well as a carrot would help, but I'm not in that business.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
granathus

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:07:01 PM

We need to get out of our growth paradigm, towards more sustainable consumption, more local production, more organic foods, more spirituality.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:11:16 PM

a world where we can begin knowing we can depend on each other again, and not through coercive taxes
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:34:02 PM

Buy North Korea.  Don't have to manage it.  Put it under South Korean management.  Samsung maybe.

You may laugh, but if it can be sold, it can be bought.  And control is sufficiently central that it would not take many parties to agree to a sale.

North Korea needs help.  Much of the world needs help.  As individuals we can only make small differences it seems.  I personally am in the process of planning for a trip to India this coming Fall.  I, along with a group of women, will be going and working with a Christian organization called Harvest India doing some humanitarian work (paying for water wells, feeding the hungry, spending time with the orphans, bringing funds for the continued help and rehabilitation of those sold into prostitution).  That said, any donations are welcome!  I am planning on selling some of my coins to pay my share but there is so much work to do there that I would love to have even more.  I was thinking it would be cool to pay for a water well (or two or three!) with Bitcointalk donations and then take pictures during the dedication ceremony and posting it on here.  They make a plaque that says who paid for it and I could put "Bitcoin Forum Community" or something like that.  Just thinking. 

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:50:04 PM

North Korea needs help.  Much of the world needs help.  As individuals we can only make small differences it seems.  I personally am in the process of planning for a trip to India this coming Fall.  I, along with a group of women, will be going and working with a Christian organization called Harvest India doing some humanitarian work (paying for water wells, feeding the hungry, spending time with the orphans, bringing funds for the continued help and rehabilitation of those sold into prostitution).  That said, any donations are welcome!  I am planning on selling some of my coins to pay my share but there is so much work to do there that I would love to have even more.  I was thinking it would be cool to pay for a water well (or two or three!) with Bitcointalk donations and then take pictures during the dedication ceremony and posting it on here.  They make a plaque that says who paid for it and I could put "Bitcoin Forum Community" or something like that.  Just thinking. 

That's quite inspirational BitChick - and a reall good thing you're doing there. I've often thought about doing some development work myself.
I will make a msall BTC donation closer to the time and when you have it all organised and it's a 100% 'a-go'
I think you would get plenty of small donations from here. Great idea, and great to see someone giving something back.

As nice as it is to talk in these terms though, i feel we're derailing the thread.

I wondered if anyone has some TA insight into where we are now?

Most theories I've seen bandied around are predicting sideway trading. I myself was thinking along the lines of Rpietila's thoughts (that' why i liked this thread, his predictions were close to mine). But my faith in this has been shaken a little, as the market looks like it doesn't know what it wants, and also, i thought we'd be moving downwards a little quicker than this.
Also you've got low volume, yet we're not dropping, and seem to have support around 800-810 stamp.
To cloud the view even further, someone speculated that we could be in a 'ending diagonal' phase.

My own personal take on it all, is patience / wait and see. I think a lot of people are similar too. I'm waiting to see what effect China post Jan 31st will have.
My predictions might still come true after all, but maybe a lot slower than i thought. And with so much rumoured bullish news in the pipeline, we probably won't see the drop to ~$495 like i was initially expecting. So, between $500-600 (Stamp) is my buy-zone.

The next 24 hours are critical!
jeffg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 06:48:02 PM

LOL. Great plan. So if anyone is going to do this, let me know, I will contribute a few BTCs.
aminorex
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:58:07 PM

LOL. Great plan. So if anyone is going to do this, let me know, I will contribute a few BTCs.

Excellent.  Thanks.  I think 500 tonnes of Au equivalent would suffice.  I might be able to arrange a stick as well.

Perhaps I should take interest for a group buy, and when the pledge amount exceeds the cost estimate, we can make a tender.  John K. escrow, you think?

Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:24:11 PM

You may laugh, but if it can be sold, it can be bought.  And control is sufficiently central that it would not take many parties to agree to a sale.

I am laughing, but not for the reasons you might expect. I think it's more valuable than one might assume, and you can expect that to be backed up with the sticks that belong to those that already bought.

Edit: I see you're not actually 100% serious, didn't detect it

Vires in numeris
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:34:17 PM

There is so much to be done, and the rise of bitcoin gives us unprecedented means for doing it. Perhaps never before have freedom-loving people had so much power in their hands.

kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:44:28 PM

BitChick - I would love it if you could blog about your trip to India. Not only would it be very interesting to read about, it would also help the image of our community and perhaps get more people interested in donating if they can see the work being done (including me).

I used to work at an e-zine about women's rights, and India was a main topic with all the rapes going on. The women there do hold a special place in my heart because of that.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:00:52 PM

BitChick - I would love it if you could blog about your trip to India. Not only would it be very interesting to read about, it would also help the image of our community and perhaps get more people interested in donating if they can see the work being done (including me).

I used to work at an e-zine about women's rights, and India was a main topic with all the rapes going on. The women there do hold a special place in my heart because of that.

That's a good idea.  I have never had a blog but have thought about it.  I guess it would be an effective tool for showing the good that could come from Bitcoin, and as a woman I am not the "typical" user. Wink

I guess the only downside I see is that BitChicksHusband is pretty serious about anonymity.  He expects Bitcoin to rise in value, and although we are not huge holders compared to many people, he is aware that we are still early adopters and could perhaps become targets at some point so I would have to consider that.  Many of you seem to have no concerns about that?  I tend to not worry about security but that has gotten me in trouble too, especially in the case I have had a few computer viruses, which annoys him like crazy!  I guess I can't blame him for that. I will talk with him though for sure.  

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: