Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 684 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer  (Read 1232526 times)
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:25:28 PM

of course Darkcoin is a good coin, but people were buying it like crazy in hope it will build a new "silk road" market with a huge demand for ANONYMITY...

BUT... Thing BIG and not small, thats what VTC is standing for. Darkmarkets will be a fraction of the global money market and i doubt any merchant will accept Darkcoin when it is associated with illegal business.

Privacy is the best solution, because merchants are also interested in their privacy as well.

I think we will see the most solid coin with VTC. Hopefully ebay, paypal, amazon and many others will realize that also...

Well said.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Zarmung

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:44:33 PM

lol Anyone could comprehensibly explain why ASIC resistance is an advantage for a coin?

I believe ASIC has much more advantages as compared with video card and the new technology aka ASIC should displace the ancient method of mining. Just few reason to argue my words:
- environment friendly
- secure the network by increasing the difficulty
- more comfortable to use at home
etc....

Some of us aren't incredibly rich, so we cannot afford ASICs, or we do not use cryptocurrencies as our main income.
With ASICs, most of the coins go to the rich people with ASIC farms, the rest of us can only buy coins, mining yields very little for someone without an ASIC farm, if ASICs are available for that algo.
With CPU/GPU-only mining, the entry point of a profit above "enough to pay the power bill each month", and to possibly even break even on that hardware cost in under a year, is available to most of us.
ASICs exponentially get more powerful often, usually by the time an ASIC ships, it's already outdated, and a new generation of much more powerful ASICs are released.

Consumer CPUs and GPUs also have easy consumer availability, it's easy to find a trustworthy source.

I'm terrible at explaining things, so hopefully this makes sense.
There are also cheap edition of ASIC like greed seed for $100 - don't think it's the reason...

on each page people are shouting that VTC has ASIC resistance and it's the cause why VTC investors gonna be rich soon lol.
Tell us guys why ASIC resistance will lead VTC to success?

This is, you will never ever EVER ROI on a $100 gridseed. You're better off throwing that $100 into the ocean, at least someone else who finds it will feel good about it. ASIC resistance is important because it allows anybody to join in the mining. Sure, there are people with huge farms of GPUs in the count of hundreds, but at the same time you have to remember that setting up hundreds of GPU takes lots of time and money. You need motherboards, PSUs, GPU, space, and power.

I think this hits the bull's eye.  With ASIC mining, we are giving the power to the ASIC producers.  Many of them ask for 'pre-orders'.  Who knows what they do with the new ASIC miners during the pre-orders period. Do they use them to mine and release them to the market once they are no longer profitable?   Just think, if the producers can be more profitable mining with their own equipment than selling it, will they sell it to the public?  When the ASIC producers get a taste of how profitable it is to mine with their equipment, they would think 'Hey I can even make it even more profitable with higher hashes!'. Soon, the ASIC producers get into a race to produce the next-higher-and-faster ASIC.  The overall result is Centralization.  Bitcoin's ASIC reliance is a good lesson for all.

This.

ASICs are bad because they lead to greed and centralization. Have you seen the KnC mining farm? Or the guy in Washington? Greed leads to companies (and even ASIC buyers) milking the money that individuals have invested into a currency. Do you really think that KnC isn't dumping all that BTC they mine on the market and causing the value to go down? It baffles me when people are so blind to the negative effects that ASICs have on a currency. The individual miner can help decentralize and protect a currency with their rigs. How is cryptocurrency supposed to be for the people if you allow companies to ruin it.
Why ASIC centralize the Cryptos? All coins mined by ASIC absolutly legit according to the idea of Satoshi or Nakomoto said something about limitation of mining power per hand? Selling a coin for a goods or money is much more centralize Cryptos than ASIC! Just think about it...
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:21:50 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 09:34:25 PM by mega

Man... this is annoying.
First we had the bullshit story's about an ASIC coming up to VTC every week.
Now... now VTC is evil because its ASIC resistance!
G T F O F F S!

Edit:
Really sorry about the raging above. Its just that at the moment I dont have a daily connection, and when I do I always come here to catch up the forum and it is indeed really annoying seeing people who apparently dont care about the coin spreading so much nonsense. Stop wasting my time!

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Kalizar

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:29:15 PM

Man... this is annoying.
First we had the bullshit story's about an ASIC coming up to VTC every week.
Now... now VTC is evil because its ASIC resistance!
G T F O F F S!

+1

People get desperate spreading FUD.

Especially when we already disproved all the others.   Tongue
Zarmung

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:58:07 PM

Stop wasting my time!
lol who care about you and your time?...
Kalizar

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:03:58 PM

Stop wasting my time!

Probably more people than those who care about your terrible attempt at spreading FUD.
mega

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:08:56 PM

Community do! I am what we are. We are one! (I'm into philosophical atm Cheesy )
The thing is you are talking nonsense. You should educate yourself.

I understand that you might be angry from (maybe) losing some money on the "SuperRareExtremelyValuableCoin" and looking for the real thing. If its the case, welcome to VertCoin!

BUT, if you're just another random dude, who doesn't really get it... yeah, dont waste my time Tongue

mega

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:10:46 PM

Thanks Kalizar. You're a true gentleman Smiley

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 11:30:50 PM

Stop wasting my time!

Probably more people than those who care about your terrible attempt at spreading FUD.

+1 Smiley

And you know its rare when me and Kalizar agree on anything Tongue

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:13:55 AM

lol Anyone could comprehensibly explain why ASIC resistance is an advantage for a coin?

I believe ASIC has much more advantages as compared with video card and the new technology aka ASIC should displace the ancient method of mining. Just few reason to argue my words:
- environment friendly
- secure the network by increasing the difficulty
- more comfortable to use at home
etc....

Some of us aren't incredibly rich, so we cannot afford ASICs, or we do not use cryptocurrencies as our main income.
With ASICs, most of the coins go to the rich people with ASIC farms, the rest of us can only buy coins, mining yields very little for someone without an ASIC farm, if ASICs are available for that algo.
With CPU/GPU-only mining, the entry point of a profit above "enough to pay the power bill each month", and to possibly even break even on that hardware cost in under a year, is available to most of us.
ASICs exponentially get more powerful often, usually by the time an ASIC ships, it's already outdated, and a new generation of much more powerful ASICs are released.

Consumer CPUs and GPUs also have easy consumer availability, it's easy to find a trustworthy source.

I'm terrible at explaining things, so hopefully this makes sense.
There are also cheap edition of ASIC like greed seed for $100 - don't think it's the reason...

on each page people are shouting that VTC has ASIC resistance and it's the cause why VTC investors gonna be rich soon lol.
Tell us guys why ASIC resistance will lead VTC to success?

This is, you will never ever EVER ROI on a $100 gridseed. You're better off throwing that $100 into the ocean, at least someone else who finds it will feel good about it. ASIC resistance is important because it allows anybody to join in the mining. Sure, there are people with huge farms of GPUs in the count of hundreds, but at the same time you have to remember that setting up hundreds of GPU takes lots of time and money. You need motherboards, PSUs, GPU, space, and power.

I think this hits the bull's eye.  With ASIC mining, we are giving the power to the ASIC producers.  Many of them ask for 'pre-orders'.  Who knows what they do with the new ASIC miners during the pre-orders period. Do they use them to mine and release them to the market once they are no longer profitable?   Just think, if the producers can be more profitable mining with their own equipment than selling it, will they sell it to the public?  When the ASIC producers get a taste of how profitable it is to mine with their equipment, they would think 'Hey I can even make it even more profitable with higher hashes!'. Soon, the ASIC producers get into a race to produce the next-higher-and-faster ASIC.  The overall result is Centralization.  Bitcoin's ASIC reliance is a good lesson for all.

This.

ASICs are bad because they lead to greed and centralization. Have you seen the KnC mining farm? Or the guy in Washington? Greed leads to companies (and even ASIC buyers) milking the money that individuals have invested into a currency. Do you really think that KnC isn't dumping all that BTC they mine on the market and causing the value to go down? It baffles me when people are so blind to the negative effects that ASICs have on a currency. The individual miner can help decentralize and protect a currency with their rigs. How is cryptocurrency supposed to be for the people if you allow companies to ruin it.
Why ASIC centralize the Cryptos? All coins mined by ASIC absolutly legit according to the idea of Satoshi or Nakomoto said something about limitation of mining power per hand? Selling a coin for a goods or money is much more centralize Cryptos than ASIC! Just think about it...

You do not make sense. Don't use google translate ask someone else to read and write for you.
Zarmung

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:44:55 AM

Don't use google translate ask someone else to read and write for you.
i guess this's the most important argue why ASIC is worse than VideoCard bugaga.
Glad that someone still tried to understand my position despite the spelling errors!
amirmass

Activity: 425

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:45:14 AM

WHY THE HELL THE COMMUNITY IS ALLOWING VTC TO BE TRADED ON CRYPTSY AND THEIR BOTS???
if vtc was traded only in mintpal price would skyrocket, cryptsy bots are really hurting vtc price so bad...im starting to feel sorry i invested in vtc after i got this info
REALLY IMPORTANT ISSUE...your comment please

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Kalizar

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:48:36 AM

WHY THE HELL THE COMMUNITY IS ALLOWING VTC TO BE TRADED ON CRYPTSY AND THEIR BOTS???
if vtc was traded only in mintpal price would skyrocket, cryptsy bots are really hurting vtc price so bad...im starting to feel sorry i invested in vtc after i got this info

Every alt coin on Cryptsy gets manipulated and pumped/dumped.
amirmass

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:51:19 AM

it's not the same case, bots make sell pressure, vtc price will never go back to where it was if bots keep controling the price, no matter how much development is beeing implmented to the coin

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Kalizar

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:56:58 AM

it's not the same case, bots make sell pressure, vtc price will never go back to where it was if bots keep controling the price, no matter how much development is beeing implmented to the coin

That makes no sense.

This would mean no coin can "go back to where it was" because bots are controlling the price and also, according to you, no matter how innovative it becomes.

amirmass

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:04:04 AM

That makes no sense.

This would mean no coin can "go back to where it was" because bots are controlling the price and also, according to you, no matter how innovative it becomes.

let's be honest, vtc can go up X2-X10 only with a planned pump...now, no one will be interested to pump a coin if it's controlled by bots..

it adds small annoying buy orders up to you, and make sell pressure all the way up..vtc shouldn't be traded with bots..period

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Kalizar

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:08:26 AM

That makes no sense.

let's be honest, vtc can go up X2-X10 only with a planned pump...now, no one will be interested to pump a coin if it's controlled by bots..

it adds small annoying buy orders up to you, and make sell pressure all the way up..vtc shouldn't be traded with bots..period

Instead, you insist on a "planned pump" for "X2-X10"?

Good luck lol
Zarmung

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:09:11 AM

welcome to the real ASIC resistant world m8) Pray for AMD or Nvidia maybe these corporation shall invest some money in VTC becoz it's VTC's last chance otherwise ASIC dependent bussiness tear in shreds this coin!
amirmass

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:12:17 AM

That makes no sense.

Instead, you insist on a "planned pump" for "X2-X10"?

Good luck lol

im not sure you are going to laugh when u see vtc price under 0.001

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
amirmass

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:16:31 AM

welcome to the real ASIC resistant world m8) Pray for AMD or Nvidia maybe these corporation shall invest some money in VTC becoz it's VTC's last chance otherwise ASIC dependent bussiness tear in shreds this coin!

really bad, who would invest in a coin to see his btc balance cut in half

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Pages: « 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 [514] 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 684 »
  Print  

Jump to: