Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
bentmar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:43:42 AM

Hey everyone!

API is now fully working, you can now view prices in USD or KDC and the KDC price will depend on the current KDC value against BTC, and the USD to BTC value.

At this point in time, you can't buy anything as you'll get an error at checkout - this should be fixed in the next few hours.

Finally, stock: I'll be adding in the stock we have in the next few hours, but remember this is a BETA for now so we won't have much stock for the 1st couple of weeks, but what we do have will be a bargain Smiley. The reason for this is that we need to test the systems and make sure the initial sales go smoothly. This process will be much, much harder if we're selling a lot of stock.

It will all be manual to start with, so codes won't be mailed instantly. It will all be monitored though and I'll get instant sale alerts so I'll be aiming to get codes out to you ASAP. We have plans in place to automate this, but that's a way off for now.

You can check out the site at http://cryptogamecodes.com.

Please feel free to ask questions / make suggestions.

EDIT: There are a few games up at the moment - they aren't what I was talking about when I said limited stock - more is on the way.

Really nice!!!! But ...

I would move the best selling items to the left. With little icons. Now it taking a lot of the page. Just a idea....

I think the bestseller are good where they are on the startpage Smiley BUT, in a product page, you really should add bestsellers to the left Smiley below categories

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
G440T

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:49:00 AM

I sincerely think this coin is criminally undervalued.

damn straight! Smiley
And that makes me happy of my purchase of another 2K
Jes159

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:50:42 AM

Thanks for the suggestions all. I'll pass them onto the designer, but as I'm sure you're all aware design is very subjective!

We'll be assessing conversion rates/bounce rates etc regularly so we can fully understand the impacts of any changes we make.

Keep 'em coming though!
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:07:18 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 11:17:50 AM by McNulty

It seems that the devs have jumped ship:

The first post and the website is outdated since weeks, it does not take hours to update...

And every time they reply, there is always promises but in the end nothing happens.

For example:

Klondike Coin Promotional Video - Currently in development and should be released within the next week

can we see something of it ?

And explorer.klondikecoin.com is down again...
Jilixi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:22:19 AM

The first post and the website is outdated since weeks, it does not take hours to update...

And every time they reply, there is always promises but in the end nothing happens.

For example:

Klondike Coin Promotional Video - Currently in development and should be released within the next week

Patience, why draw conclusions without facts?

They have daytime jobs as well.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
Squeegie

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:23:53 AM

For example:

Maybe you shuld jump so better people can hold the KDC Angry

Jes159

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:32:18 AM

For example:

I think he's raised a genuine concern here without trolling, so let's not be too hasty with the suggestions to dump Smiley.

As said, we all have day jobs and families along with our commitments to KDC. My response to your point about the video would be - would you rather have a promotional video or a site where you can actually trade your KDC? We've been working hard to get the game key site live, so it's been about prioritising.

I'm not part of the dev team, but I speak with them daily and can assure you the coin hasn't been abandoned. But yeah, patience, we're working hard! I'll let them know about the block explorer.
McNulty

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:43:29 AM

For example:

I think he's raised a genuine concern here without trolling, so let's not be too hasty with the suggestions to dump Smiley.

As said, we all have day jobs and families along with our commitments to KDC. My response to your point about the video would be - would you rather have a promotional video or a site where you can actually trade your KDC? We've been working hard to get the game key site live, so it's been about prioritising.

I'm not part of the dev team, but I speak with them daily and can assure you the coin hasn't been abandoned. But yeah, patience, we're working hard! I'll let them know about the block explorer.

There is a promo video on development or not ? If not the 1st post is full of lies...

How to attract new people, if it can not even have the correct information ?

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:58:18 AM

For example:

There is a promo video on development or not ? If not the 1st post is full of lies...

How to attract new people, if it can not even have the correct information ?

Is this AGAIN one of those people that are complaining and try to get this stock down!!!??? There was another asshole that claim to have 100K KDC coins and at the moment that i told him, ok, put it on the market i'll buy all your 100K KDCs coins he disappeared. I've send him a few messages, but suddenly disappeared. If you don't add value to the community please SHUT THE .... UP, and mine at another coin.
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:32:34 PM

kdc.cryptofountain.com ""Scam""....

This pool locked me out with my coins in their possession and told me to contact support.

There is NO support, just a disclaimer saying no responsibility will be held by the site.

Use this pool at your own risk, unless anyone knows better. Please help me get in contact with the owner.

Thanks.
Jes159

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:46:28 PM

kdc.cryptofountain.com ""Scam""....

This pool locked me out with my coins in their possession and told me to contact support.

There is NO support, just a disclaimer saying no responsibility will be held by the site.

Use this pool at your own risk, unless anyone knows better. Please help me get in contact with the owner.

Thanks.

Hi Diablo,

Can you PM me your cryptofountain username please? I'll see if I can help.
KlondikeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:51:08 PM

the block explorer is back online, looks like our host had some problems which caused the server to reboot.

If your account is locked on a pool it is likely due to someone attempting to login with the wrong password too many times, they seem to unlock themselves after a period of time as others have complained about being locked only for the account to be unlocked a short while later Smiley

CF has been up since just after launch with no issues of scams so im confident the pool is not a scam
McNulty

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:05:44 PM

Is this AGAIN one of those people that are complaining and try to get this stock down!!!??? There was another asshole that claim to have 100K KDC coins and at the moment that i told him, ok, put it on the market i'll buy all your 100K KDCs coins he disappeared. I've send him a few messages, but suddenly disappeared. If you don't add value to the community please SHUT THE .... UP, and mine at another coin.

Why come immediately to insults?

Do you think your extremist reactions are beneficial to KDC?

I think I still have the right to ask questions.

I own only 10k KDC, and I do not mining it for some time now as I don't see enough positive signs to do so.
Squeegie

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 01:26:13 PM

For example:

Where is your question,all i can see is a bunch of stupid Accusations

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:33:21 PM

I own only 10k KDC, and I do not mining it for some time now as I don't see enough positive signs to do so.

Because DEV is working like crazy. Certainly things have more priority then other things.

For example look at:  http://cryptogamecodes.com

This is a nice step in the right direction. Also they said in recent post that they will re-design the website, but it takes time. People are looking too much at altcoins as easy profit, lets mine it and earn $1000 per week and we jump to the another coin. A coin is like a company. There are people behind a coin and they need time to do the right steps for their coin. They don't check the coin price every day, as today it is 6000 and tomorrow maybe only 3000 and the day after tomorrow 10000, they look longer term. This is not a pre-mine type of shitcoin. Here people are working hard to earn big money later on, not today, not tomorrow, but next year or so. Bitcoin was worth NOTHING 4 years ago, and look now. Why is Bitcoin worth so much now? Because a lot of places are using Bitcoins, why is KDC worth nothing now? Because we only have a few places that use KDC. How much will KDC be worth when you can purchase real items in a shops, buying Iphones with it, buying a house, ...

They know what they are doing with this coin, real professional people working on this one. If you're looking for a quick profit then you're at the wrong coin, if you look for a coin that can be worth a lot in the future, then you're at the right place.

I remember a guy, in November he told me, ah, i've been mining Quark for one month, maybe it can be worth something, and what happened, a week or 2 later Quark was flying his coins were worth $10,000 and that because he didn't sold for a few $'s but he just said, what the hell, just mine a coin and i'm not selling it. I own more then 100K coins, and really not planning to sell any coin BELOW $1.
ZeroAsANumber

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:48:51 PM

Because you got the answer from jes, he told you that the promotional videos got less priority than a functional store site. and yet you diregard it entirely and continued to ask about the promotional video. that, along with your general attitude is what causing those insults.

ask a legitimate question -> got answered -> disregard answer and depreciates the dev's hard work, therefore the coin itself = troll - even if you didn't meant to be one. which I doubt it. considering the way you drag ppl who answers you to discussions about insults instead of genuinely be concerned about the progress and development of this coin.

was I clear enough?

McNulty

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:49:19 PM

Because DEV is working like crazy. Certainly things have more priority then other things.

This is a nice step in the right direction. Also they said in recent post that they will re-design the website, but it takes time. People are looking too much at altcoins as easy profit, lets mine it and earn $1000 per week and we jump to the another coin. A coin is like a company. There are people behind a coin and they need time to do the right steps for their coin. They don't check the coin price every day, as today it is 6000 and tomorrow maybe only 3000 and the day after tomorrow 10000, they look longer term. This is not a pre-mine type of shitcoin. Here people are working hard to earn big money later on, not today, not tomorrow, but next year or so. Bitcoin was worth NOTHING 4 years ago, and look now. Why is Bitcoin worth so much now? Because a lot of places are using Bitcoins, why is KDC worth nothing now? Because we only have a few places that use KDC. How much will KDC be worth when you can purchase real items in a shops, buying Iphones with it, buying a house, ...

They know what they are doing with this coin, real professional people working on this one. If you're looking for a quick profit then you're at the wrong coin, if you look for a coin that can be worth a lot in the future, then you're at the right place.

I remember a guy, in November he told me, ah, i've been mining Quark for one month, maybe it can be worth something, and what happened, a week or 2 later Quark was flying his coins were worth $10,000 and that because he didn't sold for a few $'s but he just said, what the hell, just mine a coin and i'm not selling it. I own more then 100K coins, and really not planning to sell any coin BELOW $1.

blablabla

Try to think a little, if a guy who has just discovered the KDC starts reading the first post of this topic, and he sees that there is a lot of stuff planned for late January / early February, but nothing has happened yet, I don't think his confidence is at the highest. And then if he sees full of insults answers to legitimate questions, he will run away.

Updating the first post of this topic and the website should be a priority imho
roctiv

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:52:57 PM

+1  i have 135,000 coins, 100,000 mined and 35 bought at 0.00025 and declare only sell in 5 years.

I believe in the KDC.
ZeroAsANumber

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:53:43 PM

blablabla

Try to think a little, if a guy who has just discovered the KDC starts reading the first post of this topic, and he sees that there is a lot of stuff planned for late January / early February, but nothing has happened yet, I do not think his confidence is at the highest. And then if he sees full of insults answers to legitimate questions, he will run away.

Updating the first post of this topic and the website should be a priority imho

and yet. you could stop wasting so much energies arguing with ppl and just ask the dev to update the OP. no?

McNulty

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:58:22 PM

I'm not the first to speak about it, but nothing happens, then yes I do a little provocation hoping that it makes things move
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: