Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
tmoney2013

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:33:25 AM

Has anyone heard from Jared in 4 days? Is he dead?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:45:48 AM

He's in holidays with his family.

If people expect to get rich in a matter of a week, they're wrong. DGB always been a long term invest.
if the price don't please you, just close poloniex trollbox, read back the OP and the feed since 2014, you'll get confident again.

DGB is a very strong altcoin, it doesn't mean you have to go all-in, just assume your position please you. If it's long, hold, if it's short, do what ya want (run to the hills!).

If you're a believer, then your position isn't on the market, it's in the community.

DGB haven't been created so far to make people rich on poloniex :p but if you're smart enough, , it surely can help you a bit xD

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
moncorp

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:50:33 AM

He is not, but the coin!

He's not with us because he is mourning for the death of his beloved DGB. By definition mourning is partying with the dumpers!

When the booze barrel gets empty, he'll show up to resurrect DGB using our hopes and dreams!

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
tmoney2013

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:52:12 AM

So another year to come back and be rich? Lol
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:06:49 AM

There is how much Jared cares:

http://findevr.com/videos/findevr-2016-digibyte-holdings/

That's the conference from March 30th. Where is the video? If I were Jared, I'd try to release that video ASAP so people can watch with excitement what's going on?

Jared disappared. There hasn't been word for a week now. I sold my 1.2 million DGB today for such a simple reason: no update from Jared and no video to showcase what happened at the conference.

Jared this is what happens when you don't give people anything and we're desperately hoping for something to cling on to... you're not giving it. So we've ALL sold.

You can't invest in a coin that doesn't restore faith to the people. You can't invest in a coin without any future insight or something to believe in. That's all the stock / crypto market is... just having information so we can "believe" something and take the risk to invest.

You go to youtube... reddit.. twitter... all sites have no updates. no videos. no news. nothing.

If you don't sell a dream... you'll have no followers!
FUCK YOU DGB

it's a good time to sell.

hey guys hope you took my advice and sold. whales were dumping on you here at 150 satoshis.

still a chance to sell if you are in profit. good luck!

im at a loss. they dumped on me hard and now im bagholdin like the homeless dude with his daily take of cans.

$250,000,000 deal?  Why isn't this coin in the top 3?

Jared has not had time to market this update. He might be finishing up with big investors in NYC. Who knows what plans he has.

busy dumping millions on the exchanges, very time consuming, dont worry though when the buy walls dry up he will then have time to come here with the next BS hype

Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
#normalise name changes for comparison
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
#normalise name changes for comparison
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

I am starting to believe crypto_beast was not trolling in all his posts. I sold at a 25% loss , would of made more losses if I held on more.

You can't expect a $3mil marketcap coin to compete with a $6billion marketcap bitcoin. I am also down but have buy orders all the way down to 50, if it reaches 50 I will have a little under 70 million coins.  Grin

Kahvi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:32:58 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fIgOmDz.jpg
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:55:20 AM

Have you heard from me the last week? No, and am i dead? I don't think so. Smiley
albertocp

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:55:41 AM

"Just to update you guys my dump was successful and things are going well for. Gonna be chillin' with the fam' for a week spending your tears... I mean dollars. Sucks for you if you didn't sell some while I was pumping that bubble :^)" - Jared 2016, Going to be a great year.

stay tuned folks.
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:37:36 AM

"Just to update you guys my dump was successful and things are going well for. Gonna be chillin' with the fam' for a week spending your tears... I mean dollars. Sucks for you if you didn't sell some while I was pumping that bubble :^)" - Jared 2016, Going to be a great year.

stay tuned folks.

I am sorry but after all the hard work Jared has put into this project this is what you have to say to him being honest and saying he's on holidays with his family? I mean seriously do you have any self-respect?

To all those people who are effectively butthurt, nobody has given you trading advice here, nobody has enticed you to buy anything and nobody has coerced you into anything. So please, please, take responsibility for your day trading activities and stop these personal attacks to one of the most dedicated crypto devs out there. Most serious people here are not here to flip a quick buck in a week, we're dedicated community members who believe in the LONG TERM OBJECTIVES of this coin. All of these comments are unwarranted and are to be quite frank, childish.

If people have constructive criticisms, doubts, general questions or light banter please go ahead and post your thoughts. If your here to personally attack people I suggest you reassess why exactly your in the crypto space and come back with that in mind (if your here to day trade please go troll at the polo trollbox and stop spewing crap).

On a slightly better note we're planning on releasing v2.1.0 of the Telegram chat bot (DigiBot) in the next few days so stay tuned!

rade

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:46:38 AM

stay tuned folks.

I am sorry but after all the hard work Jared has put into this project this is what you have to say to him being honest and saying he's on holidays with his family? I mean seriously do you have any self-respect?

To all those people who are effectively butthurt, nobody has given you trading advice here, nobody has enticed you to buy anything and nobody has coerced you into anything. So please, please, take responsibility for your day trading activities and stop these personal attacks to one of the most dedicated crypto devs out there. Most serious people here are not here to flip a quick buck in a week, we're dedicated community members who believe in the LONG TERM OBJECTIVES of this coin. All of these comments are unwarranted and are to be quite frank, childish.

If people have constructive criticisms, doubts, general questions or light banter please go ahead and post your thoughts. If your here to personally attack people I suggest you reassess why exactly your in the crypto space and come back with that in mind (if your here to day trade please go troll at the polo trollbox and stop spewing crap).

On a slightly better note we're planning on releasing v2.1.0 of the Telegram chat bot (DigiBot) in the next few days so stay tuned!
+1000
https://twitter.com/ProjectInvesd
https://invesd.org/

Have also sent a mail @ newyork@findevr.com
Hy to all
Can you please tell me when are the videos of presentations going to be available for watching?
THX in Advance
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:48:42 PM

I just learnt that I can get paid for playing dota2 or csgo with gamebet coin. what games can i play through dgb and also get paid. and can i get paid by both coins or is it just one or the other.
thank you

The gaming advantage dgb had is gone. It's good Jared has switched to digusign with that company who could store documents on the digibyte blockchain. I think this is where Jared will make his money. Not on the currency itself which is why he only has 5 million coins.

On poloniex I witnessed a fake sell wall of over 200 million coins but was removed quickly. It will take something special to get the price over 1000 and it won't Come from giving free coins to gamers.

I still think over 1500 sat within 5 years is possible.

So I cant get paid to play anymore now? is this only for dgb of for gbt too?
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:04:09 PM

I dont want waiting with another coin FEW YEARS to rice price.
I dont know DGB and I bought @ 166s.
Now its worth 100s.
I want buy coin which rice now another stupid coin when I must waiting years to rice I am to old to wait which each coin few years. I waiting with other promising coins "few years" and almost all dead after this "few years" !
So I dont need another coin "after few years". I bought on Hype New York conference. I dont care about Dev go to on holidays with his family but why without any post after conference ? He piss on us.
So fuck you DGB too !!! Never buy this shit !!
RB25

Activity: 831

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:19:17 PM

Lots of butthurt in here lately. "I buy at 166, now at 100." Whose fault is that? And you know how this works since you have a coin advertisement in your sig line.

"Oh my God, Jared took a vacation...how dare he!!!!" Get over yourselves. People want instant gratification these days. They buy and sell on panic. Thats why people lose money.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:26:34 PM

DigiByte Telegram Chat Bot Update: Version 2.1.0!

Link: @DiguBot

We're very glad to announce the release of version 2.1.0 of the DigiByte Telegram chat bot with some cool new features:

• Added /fib command that shows 24h fibonacci levels for selected currency
  • Added 24h high/low to /price command
  • Fixed database bug

We would like to invite the community to consider contributing funds towards further development of DigiBot at

DGB: DEbyS2U1u7EucBAuyRXsGaixXr6e28Qk9e
BTC: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp

bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:35:28 PM

Now its worth 100s.
I want buy coin which rice now another stupid coin when I must waiting years to rice I am to old to wait which each coin few years. I waiting with other promising coins "few years" and almost all dead after this "few years" !
So I dont need another coin "after few years". I bought on Hype New York conference. I dont care about Dev go to on holidays with his family but why without any post after conference ? He piss on us.

I understand your frustration but please bear in mind it was your trading decision. There is also the point to be made that buying something at around +400% in the last few weeks is an extremely stupid trade.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 04:36:46 PM

Lots of butthurt in here lately. "I buy at 166, now at 100." Whose fault is that? And you know how this works since you have a coin advertisement in your sig line.

"Oh my God, Jared took a vacation...how dare he!!!!" Get over yourselves. People want instant gratification these days. They buy and sell on panic. Thats why people lose money.

Well said....seems like the guys with all those spammy ads in their sigd seem to know the LEAST about crypto.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:42:59 PM

I dont have problem with some free days Jared but after great event like conference in NY he dont send us even single info about this and results. Like as I wrote he piss us and take for few days holidays ...
And without any oinfo price drop almost 50% ....
So yes he respond for this failure.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:59:17 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 09:59:07 PM by mtnsaa

Now its worth 100s.

Hey man, same thing happened to me an year ago, I bought at 110, 90 and 80s then it went as low as 20 satoshis! I learned this is how crypto trading works, it's all manipulated except maybe BTC and ETH (which still are but it's much more complicated to orchestrate, complete different animals), so I just kept my head cool. I sold most of my stash in another spike since I knew it was artificial and got most of my money out. Then I started buying at 30-40-50s when the floor was established since I knew a lot of stuff was coming out in 2016 and it was about to be pumped again. I didn't make that much money since I held expecting to pass 150s (it didn't) but the pump was just too weak.

In this one I bought most of my share at 70s (since I knew the NY conference was coming) and sold some at 150 and the rest on its way down once I saw it couldn't break 200s. To be honest if I were you I would try to sell on this dead cat bounce, if it goes to 120-130-140 just sell. DGB will be sitting at 70-80s for most of the year after this pump is over. I doubt it will be lower than that, perhaps touching some 60s, but the days of "cheap" DGB at 20-30-40s are officially over IMO. And if BTC keeps increasing in price then it will definitely take a bigger dive...
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:21:01 PM

Looking at poloniex I can say for sure there is people sitting with over 300 million coins, some of these big whales make me look like Mickey Mouse.

DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:28:52 PM

i believe in DGB .
but not now or a few days from now on.
it's LONG TERM project.im sure it'll hit 1k satoshi for sure.
more company add this and more game.
but for now,im selling all of my coin.because we will be back to the floor.
dgb tired flyin in the sky boys

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
Pages: « 1 ... 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: