Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 [1438] 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058368 times)
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:01:54 PM

DIGIBYTE do it.

Time to make big move like VPNcoin Smiley

At first it will go to 50 sat ...think so.. Cool
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:38:35 PM

Is dgb gaming ever going to get fixed? been like 2 weeks now...

That is not even the problem. The problem is that even when it was working the servers were dead (you can look at the server activity it's very low) there is never anyone online to play with/against so we must play against bots for a tiny reward of a couple thousand satoshi or something....
That just isn't going to work. They need to change the way their structure works or something because it was ment to be a coin people play on the servers and get them as a bonus. That is not happening though. The coin is not performing as it should.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:46:14 PM

That is not even the problem. The problem is that even when it was working the servers were dead (you can look at the server activity it's very low) there is never anyone online to play with/against so we must play against bots for a tiny reward of a couple thousand satoshi or something....
That just isn't going to work. They need to change the way their structure works or something because it was ment to be a coin people play on the servers and get them as a bonus. That is not happening though. The coin is not performing as it should.

You can get the rewards from playing on any server, including competitive and death match. I have never used their server i just enjoy getting some free dgb from the 1-2 competitive matches i play a day and a few dms.

I think you have been misinformed on how the rewards work. Tongue
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:27:07 PM

You can get the rewards from playing on any server, including competitive and death match. I have never used their server i just enjoy getting some free dgb from the 1-2 competitive matches i play a day and a few dms.

I think you have been misinformed on how the rewards work. Tongue
Didn’t feel the need to educate himself, it would have defeated his intent, probably. Grin
litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:47:09 AM

when a road map is annouced and price grow, lot of sells.... very strage Cheesy ahah

where are the big investor ahah seems that after every conferences investor sells to not loose their money ahah

one thing is true, this coin is a real joke. when jared talk about something comming he sell on your buy ahahah

stay far from this coin to not get burn.

more than a jared annouce, the next anounce is a delist from polo

@GODofUSD
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:12:00 AM

The coin is performing.... the player amount isn't there. It is not DGB the currencies issue to get gamers. The group that maintains dgb gaming provides a service for users. If the users feel there aren't enough users they don't blame the service. They should try to spread the word to their friends.

Remember the service doesn't make money it distributes donated dgb to the players.

Its not a player right its simply a service to increase awareness and use should users choose to do this.

How many people have you got using the dgbgaming service regularly? Its a cascading model if 1 user introduces 2 people and those 2 add 2 more each you will find there won't be bot play.

Also the rewards aren't a way to make an income.. they provide and trivial silly small amount to introduce people to its use.. its not a MONEY EARNER. Its a proof of concept to utilising the currency in a gaming environment.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:13:45 AM

they could at least answer my tickets... i'm still not receiving payments from digibyte gaming. is it just me?

no it is not just you, and i have also contacted support to n avail, it's not a big deal as it is free, but to the people saying we should shutup about it, no we should not, if a service is temporarily not working generally you tell the people who use it not leave them in the mist.

I agree you shouldn't shut up about it at all. It should be fixed and if its a service that promotes the dgb brand name and currency it should get some love. The shut up part is for the randoms that come along and make out like its a daily job money making scheme. Those people should shut up. But i agree .... address the issue dgbgaming, provide an update or close the service if you don't have the facilities to maintain uptime at at least 80%
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:17:52 AM

when a road map is annouced and price grow, lot of sells.... very strage Cheesy ahah

where are the big investor ahah seems that after every conferences investor sells to not loose their money ahah

one thing is true, this coin is a real joke. when jared talk about something comming he sell on your buy ahahah

If the coin is a joke i wonder why you reply here and follow it. In your honest opinion are you doing it because you like the coin but are frustrated or is it a personal mission where you are trying to keep people away from coins that are bad in your opinion? if its the later i recommend you start replying in all coins that provide not what they say.

Your comment about delist from polo is stupid at best because all exchanges go on trade volume. Have you stated other lower volume coins should be delisted from polo in their threads? It won't delist because it has a 10+ btc per 24 hours trade volume on a bad day.

Some of your points are good but you are really biased on your hatred. Im not saying be a shill but your arguments are externely 1 sided and non constructive ever. You always post negative comments without any possible they should do this statements.

Its hard to take you seriously when you don't do this. Also with litecoin in your name i question why you aren't over there with their lack of dev direction and price tanking? Its a bit hypocritical.
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:24:46 PM

If the coin is a joke i wonder why you reply here and follow it. In your honest opinion are you doing it because you like the coin but are frustrated or is it a personal mission where you are trying to keep people away from coins that are bad in your opinion? if its the later i recommend you start replying in all coins that provide not what they say.

Your comment about delist from polo is stupid at best because all exchanges go on trade volume. Have you stated other lower volume coins should be delisted from polo in their threads? It won't delist because it has a 10+ btc per 24 hours trade volume on a bad day.

Some of your points are good but you are really biased on your hatred. Im not saying be a shill but your arguments are externely 1 sided and non constructive ever. You always post negative comments without any possible they should do this statements.

Its hard to take you seriously when you don't do this. Also with litecoin in your name i question why you aren't over there with their lack of dev direction and price tanking? Its a bit hypocritical.

He spends more time here being a troll then he does finding a girl, becoming educated or working for a living, he has no life, just ignore his posts.
ggyu

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:15:08 PM

Hello. I come from China. I saw this currency in the post bar, I would like to know how much production. 21 billion out how much, thank you
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

Hello. I come from China. I saw this currency in the post bar, I would like to know how much production. 21 billion out how much, thank you

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/
Market Cap
$2,478,432
3,781 BTC

Volume (24h)
$63,311
96.59 BTC

Available Supply
7,395,258,031 DGB

Security: DigiByte uses five highly advanced cryptographic algorithms.

Speed: DigiByte transaction notifications occur in 1-3 seconds, blocks are discovered every thirty seconds and transactions are fully confirmed every 1 minutes. Future planned upgrades will make these times even faster.

Fees: Most DigiByte to DigiByte transactions are free or carry a very small network-mining fee to incentivize people to mine.

Worldwide: DigiBytes are already stored, traded and transacted in over 89 countries.

Decentralization: There is no need for a middleman or third party or central server.

Re-Spend: Send DigiBytes you received to someone else in as little as three minutes.

Finite Production: New DigiBytes are added to the network every thirty seconds through a process called mining as each new block (or grouping of transactions in a spreadsheet like format) is discovered by the network.

Scarcity: 21 Billion DigiBytes will be created in 21 years.

1% Monthly New Minting Reduction: New DigiByte production decreases 1% every month.

Mining: DigiByte mining is decentralized with five independent, highly secure mining algorithms.

Adaptable, innovative & flexible: DigiByte is constantly adding new features & services to remain on the cutting edge of digital currency technology.

Committed Development: DigiByte has been under constant, progressive development for over one year now with core development team members from all over the world.

Millennial Acquisition Potential: DigiByte provides merchants, banks & other legacy institutions with a new means of acquiring & connecting with tech savvy millennial users.

A Bright Future: DigiByte has many new & exciting projects underway to be released throughout 2015 to increase DigiByte utility and new user adoption across the globe

DigiByte vs. Bitcoin

Security: 5 DigiByte mining algorithms vs. 1 Bitcoin algorithm.
  • DigiByte mining is much more decentralized.
  • DigiByte mining algorithms can be changed out in the future to prevent centralization.

Speed:  DigiByte transactions occur much faster that Bitcoin transactions.
  • 1-3 second transaction notifications.
  • 15 second DigiByte blocks vs. 10 minute Bitcoin blocks.
  • DigiBytes are confirmed after 1 minutes vs. 1 hour with Bitcoins.

Transaction Volume: DigiByte can handle many more transactions per second.
  • Bitcoin can only handle 7 transactions per second.
  • DigiByte currently can handle 280+ transactions per second.
  • The 2015 DigiSpeed hardfork introduced changes that double the capacity of the network every two years.

Total Supply: More DigiBytes, lower price, more micro transactions, better price stability.
  • 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.
  • Only 21 million Bitcoin will be created over 140 years.
  • 1:1000 ratio. 1 Bitcoin for every 1000 DigiBytes.

Flexibility: Ability to quickly add new features.
  • DigiByte can add new features & upgrades much quicker than Bitcoin.
  • Future DigiByte upgrades will push transaction limit to several thousand per second.

Marketability & Usability: DigiByte is an easy brand to market to consumers.
  • DigiBytes are much cheaper to acquire.
  • $1 - $10 long-term price target per DigiByte.
  • Send 5 DigiBytes instead of 0.005 Bitcoin.

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
litecoingva

Activity: 286

in LTC i trust

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:26:47 PM

The coin is performing.... the player amount isn't there. It is not DGB the currencies issue to get gamers. The group that maintains dgb gaming provides a service for users. If the users feel there aren't enough users they don't blame the service. They should try to spread the word to their friends.

Remember the service doesn't make money it distributes donated dgb to the players.

Its not a player right its simply a service to increase awareness and use should users choose to do this.

How many people have you got using the dgbgaming service regularly? Its a cascading model if 1 user introduces 2 people and those 2 add 2 more each you will find there won't be bot play.

Also the rewards aren't a way to make an income.. they provide and trivial silly small amount to introduce people to its use.. its not a MONEY EARNER. Its a proof of concept to utilising the currency in a gaming environment.

I just wonder why jared talk about a roadmap while the last one he did nothing. i wonder why he talk last time about 20 big investor and never get news aboout this and now another time he talk about invetor. if he don't want to tell news for no pump and dump, why he talk rumors Huh?... becose of this i think this coin became a joke for noobs investor and a trap...

(few month ago there was a sell wall 100 btc at 100 sat, and now 500btc. what king of rise we could hope ? this lack of fake news killed the coin and now it's like -doge moove)

@GODofUSD
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:36:26 AM

I just wonder why jared talk about a roadmap while the last one he did nothing. i wonder why he talk last time about 20 big investor and never get news aboout this and now another time he talk about invetor. if he don't want to tell news for no pump and dump, why he talk rumors Huh?... becose of this i think this coin became a joke for noobs investor and a trap...

(few month ago there was a sell wall 100 btc at 100 sat, and now 500btc. what king of rise we could hope ? this lack of fake news killed the coin and now it's like -doge moove)

I do agree on the comments from people about Jared making an announcement and it not coming it doesn't exactly give faith or add to dev credability. I do believe make the statement and follow through or perhaps avoid making it.

On the same note though i find the buyers of the coin amusing when they scream scam. Most of them are buying on the news to make a quick buck and get all pissy when it doesn't pump. They aren't interested in the coins use nor any coin in particular more the quick gain on news.

@ the 500btc wall on 100 sat that is due to the people that bought between 100 sat and 900 sat over poloniex and bittrex. Some people consider to have big losses at present though its their own faults for trying to ride the fast train. It was a risk they took and failed on. If the coin gets adopted more though its not unrealistic to see a 500btc volume in a day so i wouldn't worry that much. The buy and see side seems healthy and its got a consistent trade volume on polo daily. Im sure it'll jump at some point but i do see a lot of movement between 50-60 sat for a while.
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:47:07 AM

Good points but dgb will not be removed from Polo, it is a top money earner for them
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:04:24 AM

Good points but dgb will not be removed from Polo, it is a top money earner for them

It will only be removed from Polo if digibyte is seen as a threat to XMRs dominance on the exchange. At the moment traders are making a nice 5-10% profit trading between 50s and 60.

DARKHOLDER

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:24:30 PM

It will only be removed from Polo if digibyte is seen as a threat to XMRs dominance on the exchange. At the moment traders are making a nice 5-10% profit trading between 50s and 60.

At moment traders trading between 51-52 and making 1% profit... Grin
kludzins

Activity: 274
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:17:29 PM

Agree. Buy @ 51 52 while you can. Waiting @ 50 and 49..
Storm is coming.. Cool
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:15:37 AM

Storm is coming.. Cool

I think a lot of alts will take a hit if bitcoin keeps rising in price its only natural that people try to shift for the profits. Good for people to get at cheaper price assuming it doesn't stay that low after the rises long term.

Then there is that 200m digibyte that cryptsy is going to liquidate through administrators... i've been wondering when and how thats going to be sold
Baby Rage

Activity: 182

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:51:01 AM

Hey, I would like to make an appeal to the Digibyte gaming, I am a passionate gamer, however my favourite game is no where to be seen. Dota 2 has a massive user base and its still not featured on your website. at first I thought it had something to do with their API or the fact that its a steam game, then i saw CS:go featured. which means either you have no intention of adding it or you are struggling to create quests for the game. I have at 100 people i know who would love to use DGB gaming to get some money while they play their favourite game.
secondly I would like the referral system to be changed, maybe something like 1 DGB for every user we bring in and then a 10 DGB bonus for every milestone they hit.

If you are in fact struggling with the API or quests i am happy to help.i have nearly 4k hours in the game Smiley
thanks for listening

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
DARKHOLDER

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:24:51 AM

Storm is coming.. Cool

I think a lot of alts will take a hit if bitcoin keeps rising in price its only natural that people try to shift for the profits. Good for people to get at cheaper price assuming it doesn't stay that low after the rises long term.

Then there is that 200m digibyte that cryptsy is going to liquidate through administrators... i've been wondering when and how thats going to be sold

Those 200 m  I hear was sold long time ago when price was over 100 sat...like on dash was sold many coins last November December. ..
Pages: « 1 ... 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 [1438] 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: