Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058423 times)
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:19:03 PM

How many people are working in this coin?  Just Jared? Huh Huh
I don't know, is DGB a scam? Dev is promising stuff but we don't see anything coming, road map  was delayed twice, since then Jared doesn't give us anything, not even a "I'm still working on it, be patient guys". Undecided
DGB really lost its credibilty, i'm not holding it anymore, it's better to invest in real projects.

p.s: I'm not holding dgb anymore, i'm not waiting for a pump

if DGB is important (because you invest money at there, and make sure your money in right place) i think you will try to find more information in many source before talk and judge people

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:42:29 PM

just start to rebounce , UP trend.

You must be standing on your head.  We need some more false statements to pump this coin.

There are delayed true statements due to come and I know many people would like this to be a pump and dump coin so shame on people like yourself can make a quick profit.
And for true DigiByte users like myself and those who in the DigiByte gaming community this is going to be a way of life coin to use as free trade no restrictions fast transactions and positive outcomes please stop flooding this thread with the constant useless brokern record saying of let's pump this coin.

The community wishes you well though and if you really do think this coin will go somewhere how about you come up with an idea and some positive feed back.

+11111111
So many fucking pump and dump trolls attack this thread, they need to find something to do with their time.
mikevanegan

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:49:24 PM

You must be standing on your head.  We need some more false statements to pump this coin.

There are delayed true statements due to come and I know many people would like this to be a pump and dump coin so shame on people like yourself can make a quick profit.
And for true DigiByte users like myself and those who in the DigiByte gaming community this is going to be a way of life coin to use as free trade no restrictions fast transactions and positive outcomes please stop flooding this thread with the constant useless brokern record saying of let's pump this coin.

The community wishes you well though and if you really do think this coin will go somewhere how about you come up with an idea and some positive feed back.

I have an idea... don't announce false information to try and suck investors in.  If it's not a pump and dump coin, then there is no need to make announcements to try and suck money out of people.  Make announcements as they come.  Seems to me that it's the Devs that are the pump and dumpers.  Why else would they pretend that they have a hot announcement when they clearly don't.  It's not a couple days delay.
protonn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 09:17:46 PM

https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb

https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb-server

Electrum for Digibyte.

Please see RELEASE-NOTES starting at 2.7.2b (initial DGB release)

Building a Windows client is a little sketchy. I can build the executable's, but when opened, the program closes immediately. The problem exists with the portable exe, and when installed via the setup file. The linux client works when run from terminal (sudo electrum-dgb) but otherwise it has the same issue as windows and closes by itself. I haven't had much time to troubleshoot lately. Hopefully someone else can help out.

Please feel free to contribute. At this time you will have to run your own Electrum server for testing. I don't have anywhere to host my database, so you will have to build the Electrum Server database from scratch, and it will take a roughly a day depending on your setup.

There's been a lot of updates on the source at github.com/spesmilo/electrum that I haven't had time look over and to merge.

Thanks very much for work you have done on this protonn, it's great. Jared has promised server space for this project, I reminded him again after seeing your post.  Wink  Hope eso may be willing to help you out too.  Smiley

heh yeah I remember the windows compilation being a bit of a pain in the ass but I can take a look when I'm free.

Edit - Took a look through the major commit and everything looks pretty good. Well done on the difficulty algo.

I may have skimmed over it but have you tested exporting/importing privatekeys? It's easy to miss but the privkey address version is actually 128 + 0 rather than the standard 128 + 30 (mainnet addres version).

I can't recall if I tried importing private keys yet. I'll take a look at the code when I get some free time (hopefully tonight) and check it out. When I was testing the Argentum version I focused testing issues along those lines, but when I was working on the Digibyte version I was really focusing on getting a windows exe up and running so people could test it.

Kingn56

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:28:16 PM

I have an idea... don't announce false information to try and suck investors in.  If it's not a pump and dump coin, then there is no need to make announcements to try and suck money out of people.  Make announcements as they come.  Seems to me that it's the Devs that are the pump and dumpers.  Why else would they pretend that they have a hot announcement when they clearly don't.  It's not a couple days delay.

MikeVanegan, Why don't you find something productive to do with your time instead of trolling on bct? Oh that's right you lack the ability to be productive and probably are disliked in real life. Work on your attitude and your self before attacking dgb.
litecoingva

Activity: 286

in LTC i trust

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:19:05 AM

i wonder why a new roadmap when the last one nothing was done Huh

seem that this coin is a trap and a scam where pump is made by DEV with fake anouncement for a dump and get profit.

i think that the conferences where DGB go are made in a classroom lolll

all smell fake around this coin... like when they announced partnership with league of legend or other games while it is a script with reward Cheesy

Where are the investor who talk jared few month ago ? Cheesy

@GODofUSD
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:31:56 AM

Agreed. Digibtye is a great coin with a great Dev but this roadmap news has been very disappointingly handled so far.
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:42:27 AM

You must be standing on your head.  We need some more false statements to pump this coin.

I have an idea... don't announce false information to try and suck investors in.  If it's not a pump and dump coin, then there is no need to make announcements to try and suck money out of people.  Make announcements as they come.  Seems to me that it's the Devs that are the pump and dumpers.  Why else would they pretend that they have a hot announcement when they clearly don't.  It's not a couple days delay.

Agreed. Digibtye is a great coin with a great Dev but this roadmap news has been very disappointingly handled so far.

Jared might be waiting to see what is in Guldens 1.6.0 update that no one has any idea what is coming besides the Gulden devs. There might be things they are doing that digibyte might want to use. This could be the reason why the roadmap is being delayed.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:06:23 AM

You must be standing on your head.  We need some more false statements to pump this coin.

I have an idea... don't announce false information to try and suck investors in.  If it's not a pump and dump coin, then there is no need to make announcements to try and suck money out of people.  Make announcements as they come.  Seems to me that it's the Devs that are the pump and dumpers.  Why else would they pretend that they have a hot announcement when they clearly don't.  It's not a couple days delay.

Jared might be waiting to see what is in Guldens 1.6.0 update that no one has any idea what is coming besides the Gulden devs. There might be things they are doing that digibyte might want to use. This could be the reason why the roadmap is being delayed.
Jared has already said he has just not personally had time to produce the roadmap and reading between the lines, something’s may have changed since the time he thought he was ready. Whatever the reason is, you cannot deny that it does not reflect well. Jared has his own excuses and you do not need to second guess them or be upset with people pointing out that this isn’t how things should be at DigiByte!
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:23:31 PM

Jared has already said he has just not personally had time to produce the roadmap and reading between the lines, something’s may have changed since the time he thought he was ready. Whatever the reason is, you cannot deny that it does not reflect well. Jared has his own excuses and you do not need to second guess them or be upset with people pointing out that this isn’t how things should be at DigiByte!

I have read the same thing between the lines.  In my opinion something HUGE is happening behind the scenes,  and (if I'm correct) we will know about it as soon as it will become reality.
So keep holding to your seats,  because the travel is only at the beginning Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hegemon

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:01:10 PM

So keep holding to your seats,  because the travel is only at the beginning Smiley

Mars is a 9 months travel.
3 years we are flying, wondering where we are going to land  Grin
Telenong

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:30:47 PM

the Digibyte Minecraft server will be starting on November 2nd

protonn

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 06:32:12 PM

heh yeah I remember the windows compilation being a bit of a pain in the ass but I can take a look when I'm free.

Edit - Took a look through the major commit and everything looks pretty good. Well done on the difficulty algo.

I may have skimmed over it but have you tested exporting/importing privatekeys? It's easy to miss but the privkey address version is actually 128 + 0 rather than the standard 128 + 30 (mainnet addres version).

I fixed the private key import function with the params you listed. Working as it should now. Thanks!

thsminer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:03:04 AM

For the traders amongst us... It looks as if the receiver of Cryptsy is liquidating the asset. Aurora got a Crytsy wallet dumped the day before yesterday and Bittrex confirmed it to be a legal entity. After that I noticed several coins suffering high losses. So put some large orders at rediculous low prices and maybe they are executed.

Besides this I highly doubt the legal grounds of this liquidation... these funds were not Crytsy's
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:23:17 AM

I have read the same thing between the lines.  In my opinion something HUGE is happening behind the scenes,  and (if I'm correct) we will know about it as soon as it will become reality.
So keep holding to your seats,  because the travel is only at the beginning Smiley

What you guys should understand in cryptoland is this:

1. Devs rarely make a coin just for the well of humanity; so please stop saying things like "this is a long term project" or "if you don't believe the devs just dump"; in life there are wolves and sheeps, guess who you are.....?

2. The success of a coin is determined by the market. So if the price rise is GOOD if the price plumbs is BAD

3. When a dev states something and does not respect it (especially if it happens several times) well it's the alarm ringing because A) he's not good B) he jus lies. Even you guys can understand that in both cases it's BAD.

That said guys, cryptoworld is a dangerous world; I'm afraid it's full of clowns and scammers. Maybe this is not the case, but stay safe and try to pick coin after study and attention. NEVER totally trust in what is said.

P.S.
down down down we go, the buy sideisalmost empty. Hey dev, please tell again about the roadmap, investors and partnerships Grin
Kingn56

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:45:21 PM

The majority of alts are going down right now, but in USD terms DGb has actually not lost much value at all because btc has went up over 100$.

Let us also remember that alot of idiots are falling for the Zcrash scheme and this is also having an effect on alt markets, I Suspect once it all comes crashing down we will see a panic back into the regular altcoins.
Telenong

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:00:28 PM

https://www.whub.io/startups/digibyte-holdings-limited/jobs/developer-blockchain-developer-1477367781

who want work with them can apply >>>

We are looking for ambitious members to join our team that shares our passion for all things blockchain.  After spending 4 years already in the blockchain space we are looking for advanced full stack developers that have a passion for NodeJS to help bring our blockchain applications to the next level.

You will be working with   Jared Tate .

Salary
Equity part is negotiable.

Salary range / month :  HK$ 20k-40k

comingwealth

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:03:39 PM

can you put a countdown timer link? much appreciated Wink

Can somebody resolve my problem...why is payments rejected?

http://prntscr.com/d0fpc6
Telenong

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:25:08 PM

click help right bottom and send ticket

comingwealth

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:51:38 PM

click help right bottom and send ticket

Thanks for reply..i will try it now
Pages: « 1 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: