Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%)  (Read 264857 times)
sf_btc

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:58:43 PM

Since when are they not accepting US bank transfers?!
since 30.05.13

https://btc-e.com/news/157
We accept transfers from all countries except US banks!

Well some part of this must have changed since I successfully wire transferred money into BTC-E about a month ago. Although I still can't access the BTC I bought with it. They must have changed some policy though, as they gave detailed instructions on the deposit page on how to wire money in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sf_btc

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:20:57 PM

PLEASE PLEASE release my hold. Ticket #ZTA-439-55940.
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:45:06 PM

I lost about 5-600 usd..I was logged in and trading and then I logged out and received an email about 20 mins later that said my withdraw was successful. I was receiving emails that needed permission to withdraw and for some reason I filed a support ticket and they said the transaction never took place..now I am banned and I cannot login to see if in fact it did. I am not getting any response now and I am banned. So I am not happy. I am just wanting to login and see if the coins are still there like customer service said. Thanks!

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
jpharneyllc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:12:21 AM

Hi,

Your response to your ticket/support system is extremely slow. It has been almost 2 weeks since I placed my sizable USD deposit and it has not been credited to my account. Can you please update my ticket RJB-982-93189. I have supplied all my information and my Swift copy. Will I have to endure this kind of service every time I make a deposit with your company?

Thanks for crediting my account :-) But you are not out the woods yet. Now my funds has a "Money hold. 715 hours left" when I try to transfer my bitcoins. I already sent my ID and verification documents 2 Weeks ago via ticket SXZ-719-66445. Please help clear up this last hurdle. My ID documents has already been verified.

Please see the above posts..Yes we are all in the SAME BOAT! What is going on here??

My biggest gripe is that when I did my wire transfer (2 weeks ago) those rules were not posted/in place. There was nothing that stated this would happen. All I want is to be able to transfer my BTC out to someplace trustworthy.

...Yes! You can't mess with peoples money like this without communicating what is going on. They are not reading our support tickets obviously because I already sent the documents they are requesting...It would be nice if the communication were even just a little better instead of terrible!!!.
jpharneyllc

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:19:45 AM

Since when are they not accepting US bank transfers?!
since 30.05.13

https://btc-e.com/news/157
We accept transfers from all countries except US banks!

and yet right on the deposits page they give Instructions for INTERNATIONAL WIRES!
jpharneyllc

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:26:39 AM

My biggest gripe is that when I did my wire transfer (2 weeks ago) those rules were not posted/in place. There was nothing that stated this would happen. All I want is to be able to transfer my BTC out to someplace trustworthy.
Says plainly on btc-e when you click on "wire transfer" for details:
Our bank may ask your documents due to a high fraud activity. If you seen in your btc-e account a money hold please provide a copy of you ID and utility bill in high res quality (>300DPI), create ticket with your ID in subject at https://hdbtce.kayako.com and upload your docs inside
But the problem is they are not communicating properly, or responding to support tickets!
jpharneyllc

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:49:12 AM

Hi, money was indeed credited today. Thanks, but I've lost all kinds of profit during this month. However I would like to know if wire transaction will be faster next time, since a month is a really long time and I want to avoid this in the near future.
thanks for reply

Dear lord, Do not do a wire transfer!! See above posts
jpharneyllc

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:58:39 AM

This is something of a relief to see that you are concerned about your image(at least in the media), however it does not explain why the communication has not been better to your customers!!! You could explain, right on your website what is going on(something to the effect of..."please be patient, etc, we are backlogged because of a),b),c)...") What is so hard about that?...Yes its understandable that you want to remain anonymous with the way Bitcoin is going to affect the WORLD financial system...But why the mixed messages and lack of appropriate communication on your own website regarding deposits and Money holds?? If you make a hidden statement that you don't accept US bank transfers, but yet provide wiring instructions for international wires...AND then don't communicate or respond to support tickets when people send you the money just because you are backlogged, how is it supposed to look?? People are posting on this web forum about taking legal action on this issue against you just because you haven't made some simple communication to your own loyal customers.
Why would you want to attract this kind of negative attention???!!! This is exactly the kind of thing that governments will use against you to try to shut down your site (..so they can get rid of the BITCOIN threat once and for all). Bank of America has already prepared their first official document about the Bitcoin, has anyone seen it?? http://cryptome.org/2013/12/boa-bitcoin.pdf ... Do they see it as a threat to our financial system? Of course they do!)
Why do people have to yell and scream and report you to their own government agencies that you have stolen their money before you take action to alert your customers honestly that you are having an issue with being overloaded? SO hard? Or is something else going on here?

Please reply to our support tickets and credit/release our funds!!...
Support ticket #RVD-212-77815, #MSV-307-47743 (2 separate accounts)
sf_btc

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:41:03 AM

Well, it seems that reporting my issue here on this forum was the best idea. Just a day after posting here my hold was finally released!
tolega

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:29:41 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 05:24:42 PM by tolega

I will update my story too.

I sent money to BTC-E on 7th of November. After many tickets without any kind of reply I called my bank. My bank contacted Deutsche Bank and they confirmed Mayzus received the money on the 11th of November!

Since BTC-E's inexistent customer service, my bank (Swedish) has ordered an annulation of the transaction. At this moment in time I am proud of a functioning banking system because if I were to depend on BTC-E's customer service's goodwill the chances of I seeing my money anytime soon would be close to nil.

I do want to transfer to BTC-E but the way they handle customers is appalling. This is not something recent. Flick back through the forums and see yourself.
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:33:20 AM

I sent money to BTC-E on 7th of November. After many tickets without any kind of reply I called my bank. My bank contacted Deutsch Bank and they confirmed Mayzus received the money on the 11th of November!

Since BTC-E's inexistent customer service, my bank (Swedish) has ordered an annulation of the transaction. At this moment in time I am proud of a functioning banking system because if I were to depend on BTC-E's customer service's goodwill the chances of I seeing my money anytime soon would be close to nil.

I do want to transfer to BTC-E but the way they handle customers is appalling. This is not something recent. Flick back through the forums and see yourself.

i just want to point out that this is a way to scam exchanges, send wire buy bitcoin cancel the deposits and get "free" bitcoins

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
tolega

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:12:25 PM

I sent money to BTC-E on 7th of November. After many tickets without any kind of reply I called my bank. My bank contacted Deutsch Bank and they confirmed Mayzus received the money on the 11th of November!

i just want to point out that this is a way to scam exchanges, send wire buy bitcoin cancel the deposits and get "free" bitcoins

That is why they ask you to prove you are the account holder by submitting valid ID and proof of address. In case there is a chargeback they are able to prove the user submitted ID connected to the owner of the bank account. Or you thought they put money holds just to piss people off?
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:12:40 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 03:13:17 PM by edgar

How long are we supposed to wait for 'confirmation e-mails?

i waited over a week and in the end cancelled the withdrawal.

now the second attempt at withdrawing 1.1 XPM is similarly held up with 'A letter with further instructions sent to your email'

AND NO MAIL.....

Support tickets are now replied automatically explaining that CONFIRMED email is NOT CONFIRMED & to 'check spam folder' for non existent confirmation mail!

This is beginning to seem like a wild goose chase!

btc-e.support (thailand) on skype is more interested in gaining private email addresses and or phone numbers than getting this confirmation mail sent.

[21:08:46] b: Hi btc-e_support, I'd like to add you as a contact. b
[21:09:09] *** btc-e.support has shared contact details with b. ***
[21:09:44] b: hello. are you able to help with withdrawal issues?
[21:11:04] btc-e.support: your problem
[21:11:20] b: no confirmation email - i have tried many times
[21:11:38] btc-e.support: Send me the following information:
Your problem:
ID btc-e
email:
Email Password:
Ticket number:
Your country:
Account Transfer time:
Bank name:
Transfer amount:
Customer segment our review and resolve help you.
[21:12:27] b: no bank, only withdraw cryptocoins - why would you need my email password?
[21:13:28] btc-e.support: It is required of Direct Support.
[21:14:27] b: required for what purpose?
[21:15:18] btc-e.support: So that we can prove accurate account is yours.
[21:16:06] b: my btc-e ID is edgar. My problem is no confirmation email is arrived. all i require is an confirmation email, are you able to provide this?
[21:16:16] btc-e.support: After verifying correct. We will solve your problem.
[21:16:58] b: you do not need my email password to solve this problem. you already have my email address.
[21:17:01] btc-e.support: Please note the information we request.
[21:18:18] btc-e.support: What your email data. Can change to another email.
[21:19:27] b: why do i need to chnage email? the support mails arrive ok, why not the withdraw confirmation mail?
[21:20:58] btc-e.support: Please help us validate it. Then we can solve new problems collecting your question.
[21:21:38] b: that makes no sense. if support emails arrive, why do confirmation mails not arrive?
[21:23:09] btc-e.support: we are investigating these accounts having some doubts.
[21:23:35] b: which accounts? i have only 1 account.
[21:25:09] btc-e.support: Therefore verification requests. Please provide full information if you want to solve problems early.
[21:26:33] b: my email password is not of any legitimate use to you. you have my email address, you have my account name.
[21:27:38] btc-e.support: ok you can wait if you do not wish to provide information
[21:27:48] b: wait until what?
[21:28:19] b: i have been waiting since 2nd december
[21:28:40] btc-e.support: I am solely responsible for the information requested. The certification and solve problems are caused by customer segment.
[21:29:07] b: my email is confirmed on the site
[21:29:20] b: what else could be a problem?
[21:31:04] btc-e.support: It is asking customers and department management.
[21:32:04] b: all i want is the confirmation email sent, are you able to provide this witout my private email password?
[21:32:36] btc-e.support: You could offer to resolve them or wait.
[21:32:58] b: resolve what?

wait for what?
[21:33:10] btc-e.support: I am not responsible for this problem is the customer segment
[21:33:33] b: can u provide their details that i might contact them directly
[21:34:34] btc-e.support: There is only 1 recruit support in skype
[21:35:08] btc-e.support: You can expect after your account is verified.
[21:35:27] btc-e.support: Can a few weeks
[21:36:19] b: im afraid i do not understand what you are saying. my account is confirmed since months. i have not had this problem before. and it seems i am not the only person with the same concern
[21:36:40] b: why would any email take a few weeks?
[21:37:51] btc-e.support: there are many accounts as you have a situation
[21:38:07] b: yes. but my E-Mail: (confirmed)
[21:38:16] btc-e.support: and we need time to solve it.
[21:38:19] b: so why the hold up now?
[21:38:51] btc-e.support: where you come from.
[21:39:47] b: Europe. does this help with sending a confirmation email?
[21:40:47] btc-e.support: if you want fast processor Can our headquarters in Russia
[21:41:14] b: email? telephone? visit?
[21:42:07] btc-e.support: to meet in the center and provides general information
[21:42:38] b: general information will never include private password/s
[21:43:14] b: how to contact 'head' office?
[21:43:23] btc-e.support: We ask that all information I have told you
[21:44:09] btc-e.support: wait. Give us your phone number.
[21:44:38] btc-e.support: customer segment will contact you and provide time and location
[21:44:45] b: i dont think you are the right person to help me
[21:45:35] btc-e.support: parts our customers will help you

unimpressed doesn't come close!
MrWr1TeR

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:09:13 PM

After two days finally btc-e.support is on-line @ Skype with a reply message.
btc-e.support @ Thailand asks for your email password why on earth do you need my email password? Give me one reason??
This is definitely a scam help-desk!

They ask 10 times to provide information... no proper English sentence at all... seems that they don't understand any reply.

But... I got some reply on my last ticket, it says that my documents were accepted but I need to wait another 5 days so the financial department can verify the documents.
are you kidding me? another 5 days?

Well at least their costumer service seems alive again... I'll keep this updated!

joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 02:38:29 PM

After two days finally btc-e.support is on-line @ Skype with a reply message.
btc-e.support @ Thailand asks for your email password why on earth do you need my email password? Give me one reason??
This is definitely a scam help-desk!

They ask 10 times to provide information... no proper English sentence at all... seems that they don't understand any reply.

But... I got some reply on my last ticket, it says that my documents were accepted but I need to wait another 5 days so the financial department can verify the documents.
are you kidding me? another 5 days?

Well at least their costumer service seems alive again... I'll keep this updated!

I see no reason why they would need your password and I would never provide a password over Skype to anyone, even if i knew 100% for sure they are who they say they are.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
bank24h.vn

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:58:09 PM

I have provided information including image transfer information email address and password. He asked to wait about 1 hour. I am very worried now. hopes will resolve and return my email soon.
MusX

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:23:42 PM

I have provided information including image transfer information email address and password. He asked to wait about 1 hour. I am very worried now. hopes will resolve and return my email soon.
if not this time than on some other time, someone will give you a painful lesson of IT security. Support should not even ask for your btce password, but private email password...

MrWr1TeR

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:13:36 PM

This is my issue:

ticket:

You can contact the admin via skype: btc-e.support from thailand.
I have contacted and he treated my problems quickly.

Don't talk bullshit my friend... this was your post a few days ago. I'm not surprised if you are the scammer!
l.j2300

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:25:27 PM

This is my issue:

ticket:

You can contact the admin via skype: btc-e.support from thailand.
I have contacted and he treated my problems quickly.

Don't talk bullshit my friend... this was your post a few days ago. I'm not surprised if you are the scammer!

To be honest, btc-e.support sped up the process for me on skype after I sent mass amounts of messages to their support ticket team and skype as well. The skype support did not answer for most of the time but when they did they asked for my support ticket ID and fixed it (this was about a month ago). To clarify, they did NOT ask for email password just ticket ID. The support team that I contacted asked for me to upload the bank swift document/receipt for proof of wire transfer
Nebulous

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:23:57 PM

Hello BTC-e,

I have recently transferred some EUR to my btc-e account using SEPA, the money had left my account on December 10 and I am hoping to use this money A.S.A.P. I believe I have done everything correctly, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help speed up the process, my ticket # is LNZ-790-51117.

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: