Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

The massive run-up in cryptocurrency valuations has been one of the most exciting financial developments of the last decade. Crypto-mania seems to be in a cool-down phase at the moment, but those who bought leading coins early have seen tremendous returns.

Ethereum (ETH-USD) has been a huge winner for investors who got in on the ground floor, increasing in value a whopping 3,800% over the last two years, even after big sell-offs in 2018. That's an absolutely incredible return, and the potential to be a part of ongoing momentum on that scale certainly has its appeal. That said, I still have no plans to purchase Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

for me I think people are not buying ethereum because of the current dropping of the market value and they are afraid of losing their money once they invest in ethereum or any cryptocurrency.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

The massive run-up in cryptocurrency valuations has been one of the most exciting financial developments of the last decade. Crypto-mania seems to be in a cool-down phase at the moment, but those who bought leading coins early have seen tremendous returns.

Ethereum (ETH-USD) has been a huge winner for investors who got in on the ground floor, increasing in value a whopping 3,800% over the last two years, even after big sell-offs in 2018. That's an absolutely incredible return, and the potential to be a part of ongoing momentum on that scale certainly has its appeal.
That's why I'm not buy etherium..
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

People are  hold on buying because until now ethereum is still very weak and investing on it is very risky so must suggest that people should be careful and patiently waiting until the market recovers.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

I recently bought some Ethereum because the price has fallen very much and now there is a great opportunity to buy for a long-term perspective.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

I recently bought some Ethereum because the price has fallen very much and now there is a great opportunity to buy for a long-term perspective.
It seems to me that the current situation is very positive not only for investors, but also for participants in the bounty campaign. Today you can buy the etherium not only with the help of oral means, but also with the help of tokens earned in the Bounty campaign. ETH will still rise in price at least two or three times.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

It seems to me that the current situation is very positive not only for investors, but also for participants in the bounty campaign. Today you can buy the etherium not only with the help of oral means, but also with the help of tokens earned in the Bounty campaign. ETH will still rise in price at least two or three times.
I'm watching the market today and it seems to me that the crypto currency is starting to rise a little. Pleases the restoration of the etherium by several percent. Perhaps today is the last chance for buying an etherium at a low price.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

What do you think?
The lack of limit in the amount of coins is a great issue there has been some attempts to try to limit the number of coins but it has not happened and there is not an indication this is going to happen soon, but even if that is the case ethereum is still a very valuable coin, the only thing you need to do is to be a lot more careful when holding ethereum compared when you hold your bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

Buying etherum is an opportunity to earn huge profits. Now the etherum is in the worst condition and this is an opportunity to buy etherum at a cheap price. Well this can then be used by selling etherum with a more expensive price. Believe that we must be sure and take advantage of all the conditions and momentum that exist today.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

Investing in Ethereum as well as the top 5 cryptos in the market under Coinmarketcap is a must. But at the moment when the exchange rate is rising, it is not advisable to invest but wait until the exchange rate drops to a low level so investment will be safe and avoid risk. Ethereum is a good choice because market analysts highly appreciate it.
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

The ethereum has good prospects, its team is working on releases and developing the project, I think the etherium will be used for a long time on the Internet
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

My reason if why i don't buy ethereum is,instead of ethereum,i will buy bitcoins. Because i know the price of bitcoin now in the market,if buy now and hodling for a long time period,it will be profitable and i will gain too much more.
I do not agree with your opinion. In fact, buying ETH and hold is more beneficial than bitcoin. Surely bitcoin prices may increase to x3 this year, but ETH could rise to X6 this year
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

Due to the fact that many ICO were launched on the basis of the Ethereum platform, this caused a large congestion of the network, which generally affects negatively. This is another reason not in favor of ETH.
ICOs use the ETH platform because the ETH platform has a very fast and not slow transaction processing speed as the BTC. So everyone wants to use ETH rather than use BTC

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

The Ethereum is really a standing coin, but I think that you would not earn much on it in the next few years. This is not a profitable asset it's  the only reason why not Ethereum.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

I beg to disagree to this, I feel like it is a good time to buy and hold ethereum. As we all know the trends of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is down, since ethereum is the number one or the only token that can compete in bitcoin , I really feel like I can gain more profit when I invest to ethereum.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

What do you think?

I believed why people are not buying Ethereum because they are afraid of losing their money because of unstable status of the cryptocurrency market and they think that bitcoin can not provide to them the profit they expected to earn.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

If you dont want to buy BTC to hold, the next coin you should consider is ETH. In my opinion, ETH is one of the most potential coin with the 2nd market level. Please patient and waiting for the development of ETH.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
longergou

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

I want to add one more point.
ETH is now expensive and the price will not fluctuate, which will make it difficult for investors to see the benefits in the short term! From the current market situation, it is easier to invest in altcoin to get more profits!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
torai

Merit: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Because this cryptocurrency is quite risky. Since they don't have a clear road map long term investing isn't appropriate in my opinion.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Have u seen today's ETH gas price??? 50 more gwei for a transaction! It's disgusting... I dont remember such thing when crypto kitties were crushing it!

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: