Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

I continue to believe that this project will be restored to previous prices. It seems to me that we must believe and support Ethereum

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

Well, with the actual prices i also prefer to buy bitcoins, but i am still holding aproximately 15 Ethereums too, i really believe on both coins.

But it is quite impressive the way that ethereum has been going down during the last few months.

-85% Since december.

My reason if why i don't buy ethereum is,instead of ethereum,i will buy bitcoins. Because i know the price of bitcoin now in the market,if buy now and hodling for a long time period,it will be profitable and i will gain too much more.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

This is the right time to buy ethereum.the price fell  and people had money bought ethereum for the future.There's no need to panic
ethereum remains the top coin.
You are right, Ethereum is a project that should not be written off. Now is a great time to enter this currency, because only growth is waiting for us

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

Ethereum has quite a few flaws, but it's still coin number two after Bitcoin and I think Ethereum is not much different from its closest competitors.

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

whether it is a bad news or not, you may be right. Ethereum really faces that dramatic drops. We can see that this coin is very low. The volume and value already drops drastically. Many people lose their trust on this ETH. However, I myself still believe that it can reach its good time again. Just waiting for the right moment.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
Well, i do not condemn your opinions, but they might not really be enough reasons to stop investors from investing into eth.
Your three reasons should not stop me from buying ethereum. Ethereum is a promising coin, which has the potential to grow easily.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:57:13 AM

i will buy ethereum and bitcoin, but if i have to choose, i will buy bitcoin .. because i know the main one is bitcoin in crypto
Many peoples are wrongly understand the crypto pump because altcoins only vastly raise in the market but bitcoin is the base of the coins so this will also pump. The right way is bitcoin will move 2x raise in future and ethereum will move 2.5x raise in future so Ethereum is best profitable investment in longterm.
Whatever reason it is, I still hold ethereum and bitcoin at the same time. They have different functions and believe that it will continuously grow on the market. Both coins are profitable investment for long term. Those coin will bullish again on the market that could bring good profit so I buy and join campaigns where I can earn them freely.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

The decline of ICO has led to a significant depreciation of the price of Ethereum. Now there are fewer people buying Ethereum. Usually they buy bitcoin or other coins. The ICO is destined to decline. There is no way to change it. There are many problems here. A lot of fraud has caused the developer team to lose confidence in Ethereum.

bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

No if you have some money for crypto works you can buy Eth without doubt in these days. Today the eth price is around 170$. So it is very good price to buy. Mid of this year Eth was around 800$.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

I do not think that ETH is a bad investment. In the future, ETH will only be stronger. A lot of people, projects have given preference to ETH, rather than any other cryptocurrency or platform (not counting BTC). For me, ETH is in second place and very soon I think ETH will reach a new level. Now many have begun to doubt, but it seems to me that everything is done for people to panic and sell their ETH.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

I do not think that ETH is a bad investment. In the future, ETH will only be stronger. A lot of people, projects have given preference to ETH, rather than any other cryptocurrency or platform (not counting BTC). For me, ETH is in second place and very soon I think ETH will reach a new level. Now many have begun to doubt, but it seems to me that everything is done for people to panic and sell their ETH.
Ethereum is one of the best investment here in crypto so I don't think it's not good here to involve or buy a coin, as you look of the history ethereum survive in a long time ago and still continue to fluctuates in price.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

Main problem Ethereum - slow transactions. And while Buterin and comman can't decide this problem. In this moment better seeing EOS or Cardano. I'm think this coins will be thief part capitalisation from Ethereum.

Their is no slow transaction if you have patience enough and willing to wait for it. Although everyone wants to have a fast transaction because it is ineed as always. In Ethereum this is a type of coin which is second to bitcoin high value and it is very useful too in different way.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:34:43 PM

Main problem Ethereum - slow transactions. And while Buterin and comman can't decide this problem. In this moment better seeing EOS or Cardano. I'm think this coins will be thief part capitalisation from Ethereum.

Their is no slow transaction if you have patience enough and willing to wait for it. Although everyone wants to have a fast transaction because it is ineed as always. In Ethereum this is a type of coin which is second to bitcoin high value and it is very useful too in different way.
Ehereum is one of best coin here in cryptocurrencies one of best option with individuals to buy due to it's proven market fluctuation ,it's more likely on bitcoin's platform and it is a type of coin to earn tremendous profit.

cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

I would not buy Ethereum purely because we do not know when they will launch their new network, which we are all waiting for so long.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:56:11 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 04:00:18 PM by Denreal

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
Well, i do not think there should be any reason why one should not buy it, apart from being conscious of the price it might be. Just before of the many uses of ethereum, it is not likely going to crash.
Whoever wants to buy ethereum can wait for it to dip a little more, because such opportunity is coming.
Then, not only eth, there are quite some number of good altcoins that one can also buy.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

I think that the buy now Ethereum is possible, as its price dropped again. I would be in the place of people who buy supposedly in the long term, would have already started to master the trade, because so far we do not see growth, but this is the ideal time for trade.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

I think that the buy now Ethereum is possible, as its price dropped again. I would be in the place of people who buy supposedly in the long term, would have already started to master the trade, because so far we do not see growth, but this is the ideal time for trade.
I agree, when prices go down is the right time to buy ethereum, we have to buy when prices are low and sell when
prices are high, this is indeed the ideal time to buy ethereum, we can hold it until prices return high again
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

That post is from May and now it is November, Ethereum struggles so hard, it is even less than 200$, I see psychological barrier at 150$, under that price people will sell Ethereum, that is very low.
So probably Ethereum will pass out Undecided

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

What do you think?

Ethereum is popular coin and used by most token in market. I am still believe ethereum is good coin and long term investment and i think ethereum price right now is low. Its true many problem should ethereum fix it but right now, ethereum is popular coin in market
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

right now is the right time to buy as it has fallen very much in price.

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: