Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:11:03 PM

I also support ethereum. Because I consider it one of the strongest coins. Which can compete with any altcoin. As its platform and idea.
Ethereum is truly extraordinary because it always survives in any condition because they have been very experienced making Ethereum very strong.
Ethereum also has a very large investor and also believes Ethereum and that is something that really helps Ethereum to continue to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:29:18 PM

I have invested heavily in this altcoin, I feel this altcoin is good for the long term. now there hasn't been a big change, but I'm sure one day ethereum can show its value again. ethereum has public support and has promising prospects for the future.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:37:59 PM

I agree with you that the main risk for the cost of ETH is unlimited emission- if viewed from the investor side, but the main task of the Aether is not to ensure speculative value.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:18:31 PM

So far am concerned, I will continue investing in ETH, as it is the only coin with great potential after BTC. I will keep holding as well as trading, because ETH will always be relevant in this crypto space.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:24:31 PM

I believe that investing in ethereum is the most profitable investment.  Where can I get a profit.  I continue to invest in ethereum and everything suits me.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:43:22 PM

In my opinion, the price of Ethereum is still in the current low price range and what we see kamrin Ethereum has begun to increase and then fall again and the current movement of Ethereum makes people feel hesitant to buy it.
and in my opinion Ethereum is more appropriate to invest in the long term, because there will definitely be a very satisfying increase in the future and you must be patient.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:14:16 PM

So why not? I consider ETH to be one of the most promising coins on the market as it already has a lot of potential and its capabilities when the price was at its peak so I can say with confidence that you need to buy it.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:21:14 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
if you are fine say anything that people had confidence about the development of ethereum so it is the important think more than any type of tips and tricks so if they can't parents was increased in your mind with the investment of ethereum then you can do it and face the problems in the future.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:48:30 PM

according to me eth is still valid even though there are no recent news concerning him, until he has a worthy substitute as neo, eos, tron ​​i will continue to invest in it, is among the few altcoin that manages to keep up with btc
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:50:48 PM

in my opinion for ethereum it is quite risky because the increase is very dependent on the bitcoin situation, I see in recent days when bitcoin has decreased which is quite altcoin and other alt some have been affected, this is where I think you should not buy ETH

cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:52:42 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

1. Yes, ether has infinite emission. But it may be hard forked into a finite emission.

2. Read number 3.

3. This was a different time.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:34:00 PM

At present the price of ethereum is quite high even though it has experienced a decline from the developer, which happens, of course, the increase is very large, this we can see from the market price chart

It is not as high as we wanted to see it when making our prognoses for 2019. Suppose, it is a very good time to invest in Ethereum: soon, the cryptocurrencies and ETH as well will jump to the highest hill.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:21:40 PM

in my opinion for ethereum it is quite risky because the increase is very dependent on the bitcoin situation, I see in recent days when bitcoin has decreased which is quite altcoin and other alt some have been affected, this is where I think you should not buy ETH
i dont thing so, ethereum still worth it for invest if you say ethereum condition following bitcoin, so for what you invest in ethereum better you put your money in bitcoin. you must to know each coin has a different development
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:01:45 PM

i did not see the ether fall for this. Ether is the basis of altcoins. It is a measurement tool. It measures the value of most altcoins. It has built a huge ecosystem. I will continue to hold it.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:13:05 PM

There is no crypto that is safe and guarantees profit, this is what makes us have to understand from the start, if we hope it is safe then never crypto invest, buying gold or property is certainly more feasible.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:17:51 PM

I think that in the near future ethereum will grow at least 2 times. and in a few years it will cost a lot of money, so I consider it necessary for each of us to purchase at least 1 ethereum coin
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:07:20 PM

You don't really understand the purpose of ETH if you are thinking that way. In the market right now there are so much ETHEREUM based tokens that we are seeing meaning ETH has a big impact and importance on them without it they can't continue to serve. Eth is one of the best-made coins in the cryptocurrency so we should cherish it.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:28:46 PM

I think ethereum is one of the best project in the market. Ethereum is a project which revolutionized the whole token ecosystem. That's why o don't have any problem with ethereum. But with time their is many alternative of ethereum. And in some factors they are better than ethereum. I know I have to give some reasons the main reason is infinite miming. Their is no limitations in their supply. In long term may it give some trouble in price. And one more problem is in transaction related. They have very bad TPS and bigger transaction fees than many Chains. The scalability issues is not good for a project like ethereum. They already announced ethereum 2.0 and Constantinople hardfork and they already implemented it. And Dev's said they will work on scalability and transaction issues.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoKush

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:48:33 PM

I do not agree with you. The latest Bitcoin will be named after more than 100 years. For many people, it's almost endless. Ether will not have a large emission and future emissions will not greatly affect the course of Ethereum.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:58:04 PM

For me Ethereum is very undervalued and i think it is great buy under 500 mark because i think that in next parabolic run, like we saw when eth rallied to 1400, eth can easily achieve 2500 plus value so it is just matter of time and an opportunity to accumulate more and more before massive rallies start.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: