Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

Because ethereum is now dropping dramatically even in rank 3 in crypto coin, this is what makes the popularity of ethereum decline, but I'm sure this coin will continue and he will return to the normal price even though it takes time
all must need time, and in crypto nothing is impossible either. so just prepare your capital to start investing at this very cheap price, just suppose that now is a big discount at the end of the year

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

More than just Ethereum. Currently, I don't think any coin has any purchase value. I think cryptocurrencies have entered the cold winter and many coins will die, so this is the safest way to not buy coins.

Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

For me, it is okey to buy etheruem and also bitcoin. Both of them are trusted coins than the other. And also eth now is very low value, but statistic says next month will be the bull run, so invest eth now. Dont waste time amd money.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

I dont understand why inflation scares everybody? is this feature really that bad? It can be controlled though and it can occure only when it is needed for the market

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

I have bought some more coins for several days and I would buy more, because 80 USD is not the price that Ethereum deserves. This is the most used altcoin and the majority of the community has Ethereum and it will replace BTC one day.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

You shouldn't feel that way about Ethereum. It's really interesting and constantly. I think that it is worth pondering that in the end everything will be different and if the market changes, Ethereum is at the head
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Now it is high time to buy Ethereum. Over the past day, its price has fallen by more than 10% and it is only $ 87.
It seems to me that there will be no lower. Therefore, we must purchase it.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

I can tell you that now you just need to buy only ethereum as it has a very attractive price.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

buy now, ethereum prices are very cheap right now there are many opportunities you will get big profits, but the risk is also very high because there is still a possibility ethereum will go down again

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Because ethereum is now dropping dramatically even in rank 3 in crypto coin, this is what makes the popularity of ethereum decline, but I'm sure this coin will continue and he will return to the normal price even though it takes time
If the price will go down $50 then a panic button will be needed to those who owns many ethereum as it need a lot of patience for them to wait the price to rise back to $500. This will takes longer than the rally of last year that hit $1200.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

Ethereum is a strong coin with big potential and I think it will grow back to at least $1000 in less than 4 months. I never stop investing in eth.
ggeorgeokafor

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
I can agree with the number two point..
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

Ethereum is not as rare as last year, although last year the existence of Ethereum was very popular, but everyone is aware that unlimited total supply will certainly be a dangerous impact on the community in the future
of course we all don't want to do a hodl on a coin that has the potential to become garbage, but for this month, trading with Ethereum is still good, because the price is cheap, it's easier for me to analyze

Ethereum has many problems that must be solved from scalability problems and others, many competitors Ethereum are currently challenging Ethereum and intend to pass it.

But we know that Vitalik Buterin won't let that happen, Ethereum has improved itself and the biggest hope is the Ethereum 2.0 project that will have a big impact. In 2017 the price of Ethereum peaked because the public's enthusiasm for cryptocurrency  in the following year Ethereum must prove that the Ethereum network is still the best.
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

In every bull run there are some coins which take the pump. In previous bull run ether is the example.  But it is over pumped now. It will increase its utility by sharding and plasma. it is the only real case for ethereum to  in the market now.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

Ethereum is not as rare as last year, although last year the existence of Ethereum was very popular, but everyone is aware that unlimited total supply will certainly be a dangerous impact on the community in the future
of course we all don't want to do a hodl on a coin that has the potential to become garbage, but for this month, trading with Ethereum is still good, because the price is cheap, it's easier for me to analyze

Ethereum has many problems that must be solved from scalability problems and others, many competitors Ethereum are currently challenging Ethereum and intend to pass it.

But we know that Vitalik Buterin won't let that happen, Ethereum has improved itself and the biggest hope is the Ethereum 2.0 project that will have a big impact. In 2017 the price of Ethereum peaked because the public's enthusiasm for cryptocurrency  in the following year Ethereum must prove that the Ethereum network is still the best.

In 2017, I believe in part because MLM projects have pushed the prices of all cryptocurrency up to an incredible price. And then the fomo effect from the investors. The price of ETH is back in the early months of last year. Everyone can worry, but I find it a cumulative process when reaching the ATH price
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
About that state no. 1, I think people just invest Ethereum because they are influenced which became a trend for many. But when it comes low, more and more investors pulling out because they just thought that if they are continuing this, they will eventually lose money
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

I would add some reasons why you should buy ethereum:

1) It is still dominating on the ICO market. This was the main reason of its former growth and it can cause future pumps.

2) Technical level of this project is high when we begin to compare it with some other platforms.

3) Ethereum is still strong and there are many people who are interested in its growth.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

What do you think?
nice summary you have! it is queer, eth seems ro be one of the best. now it shows poor results, with all that fuss about their team. luckily we have different coins, not only eth which gets weaker

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

I would add some reasons why you should buy ethereum:

1) It is still dominating on the ICO market. This was the main reason of its former growth and it can cause future pumps.

2) Technical level of this project is high when we begin to compare it with some other platforms.

3) Ethereum is still strong and there are many people who are interested in its growth.
Investments in ICO are on the decline and it will continue, which of course affects Ethereum. A strong team does not help to keep from such a rapid fall, as the interest in the coin.

kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

In my opinion, at this time ethereum prices are too low and falling, so it is better for me to buy bitcoin because it is very good for profit in the medium term.

Yes, despite the fact that today the fall of the market is really important, I think that today investing in ETH is really more profitable than anything, because today investing in cryptocurrency can seem very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: