Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

Ill think must better to buy some etherium for now on when the price of it are in dip situation. Maybe if we can buy enough etherium and holding until be back to a price of $10k it was a big chance for us to get big profit of that. Maybe some of us are now started to buy etherium.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

At the moment we should chase the rabbit, you know, the rabbit has the capability to run around and twirl without the sign that something good will going to happen. This is bitcoin, this is the characteristic that distinguish it to other cryptocurrency and we should believe in it.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

In May, when topic was posted ETH was on high, 750$ incredible price for now.
Who bought a lot during that time, must be very feeling very unlucky right now. 110$ for ETH.. unbelievable price
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:10:10 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 10:57:28 PM by Bennix

This is the exact time to buy etherium.if you watch ,you wlll see that price of etherium has fallen tremendously to the practical point of  itsb consistency. At this point on tthethink one should be buying etherium.
I said this beacause more than five hundred ICOs are lunched on etherhim block chain network. This shows that once bull run kickstart there will be exponential growth because many tokens are using etherium network.So,don't wait till the btc hit $1800 and $2000 before buying ,you may not see the price cheap again.
Finally,even though ripple may be in second position ,it is better you buy etherium because etherium will regain its position.in the past,we have seen the price of etherium surge and I believe the price of etherium will surge to level unprecedented especially now etherium developers are developing its technology.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

In my investment portfolio, ETH is in second place after BTC. BTC is a trend setter in the crypto market, but also ETH is the second largest in terms of capitalization in the coinmarketcap. Also, multiple ICO projects are based on blockchain ETH.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

Ethereum was also having downfalls nowadays, same as what behaviour of bitcoin recently affected lots of coins in the marketplace. We tend to doubt sometime when it will be back to previous state of profitable price, along with the bull run situations we been encountered last year of December 2017. Now is our opportunity to buy ethereum in order to save it for future price increase of all cryptocurrency, we don't know the exact phase yet, but we still need to wait for that moment.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

Some people have different perspectives about ETH. Although ETH is widely reported to be dead, but for those who are optimistic nothing is impossible. We are only aware of what might happen. I bought ETH but I still limited and was careful in determining the amount to buy.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

I regularly study this question. And now I was able to make sure that Ethereum really has good chances for development and price hike from next year. An excellent level of capitalization, an increasing number of transactions and real benefits for the modern ICO market will be the reason for Ethereum to rise in price in the near future.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

If that's the case then why ethereum is still in the market? If I'm not mistaken ethereum is one of the common coin that wants by the crypto communities and investors because of its unique platforms that drives to meaningful business transactions anywhere and everywhere as long as gadgets and with internet connection are there.
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:39:48 AM

In May, when topic was posted ETH was on high, 750$ incredible price for now.
Who bought a lot during that time, must be very feeling very unlucky right now. 110$ for ETH.. unbelievable price
If they have bought on that moment and they can get more up to 7x in total for now. I guess that's why those holders are feeling depressed to see that the price of ethereum has been declining a lot. they have lost more than 70% of their funds and it makes sense to see a lot of people are feeling panic.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

Some people have different perspectives about ETH. Although ETH is widely reported to be dead, but for those who are optimistic nothing is impossible. We are only aware of what might happen. I bought ETH but I still limited and was careful in determining the amount to buy.

I find this to be somewhat wrong, ETH is not dead just being silent, it takes some time to start over, with new faces or amazing new prices. I do not think is not should not buy, let buy if you want to be rich Roll Eyes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

I think, now is a good moment to buy altcoin especially Ethereum. Apart from a variety of logical reasons. I also think right now not only Ethereum, all altcoins are good to buy.

Correct mate, with its latest dip the price went cheap and its a bargain if you will compared the prices of it now and before. Major infrastructure being develop in the eth platform and this will clearly boost the price when they release it soon. For the case of some alts still have caution when filling up your bags since most ICO now are rude and known to be a get away cash attempts. But if you want safe, i suggest focus ypur funds on eth which totally good option for now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

Your all three points hold no sense.
Ethereum doesn't have an infinite supply, it's total supply is not just confirmed yet.
And the other two holds true for almost every coins.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

I don't agree with your reasons, they can be viewed in a positive way. I think Etherium have more benefits than problems, I believe and I will continue to invest in Etherium.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

if you dare to take risks, now is the chance to buy ethereum at a low price, but the price can still go down so don't panic,
if in the long run you can buy now then hold it up until the price returns high

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

I have been buying Ethereum because its use is very official, I can use it to invest in ICO or daily transactions, I think Ethereum is not easy to collapse!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

Now most likely it is not worth buying the main coins of the market because they will fall due to the fact that at the end of 2017 these coins were bought by most people and now the big players need these coins to be sold therefore they manipulate the fall.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

I think that Ethereum is one of the most trust altcoins and it worth it to buy more Ethereum. ETH is the most used coin for collecting funds during any ICO, moreover each investor holds this coins for future contributions and this provides some kind of stability for ETH.

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

wait for the more dip. im waiting for the sub 70-80 $ to enter.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

to be able to buy ethereum you might have to wait until the price at the exchange shows the fall in ethereum prices you can see through the existing charts, when the ethereum price falls you should be able to buy as much as you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: