Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

I am sure that this coin has great prospects for growth in the future and it must be in its cryptocurrency portfolio

Naturally, Ethereum is the so-called "must have" altcoin for your portfolio. I cannot imagine that a skilled and experienced trader does not work with ETH. This cryptocurrency is supposed to grow in 2 years.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

I am very categorical in this regard and I think that today all the same it would probably be best to invest in a project, because ETH is really the project that you need to work on and refine today, because ETH is one of the best projects that you can today to purchase.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
come to think of it, i kinda agree with the first point but i have to point out that the disadvantages of ethereum are far lesser than its advantages, ethereum is the starting point for most projects even eos, so its still very much relevant. In its defence, i think most PoW or virtually any coin that supports mining (no matter how) also has infinite emission

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

At the moment, different crypto currencies have different problems and for each one you can make certain pretension.
My opinion:
1. At the moment, indicative is the acceptance of eth by market participants.
2. It is also a very important aspect that the Ethereum platform has no worthy competitors, which means that in the near future it will be the leader and will have all the privileges of the leader.
3. It is also important that the eth has a strong development team, which is constantly working on improving the project.
All these aspects indicate that the eth is an asset worthy of attention, and so far its positive aspects are much stronger than the weaknesses described by you.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

There are really no reasons, I speak globally. It seems to me that today ETH looks much more decentralized, because today ETH still makes it possible to mine from ordinary small farms.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

There are really no reasons, I speak globally. It seems to me that today ETH looks much more decentralized, because today ETH still makes it possible to mine from ordinary small farms.
Those who have not yet bought at least a little Ethereum, then will be very sorry that they missed such a benefit when it will be available at such a low price? This may never happen again
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

They explained everything quite well, but I just didn't understand if these are not common problems among most of the current projects. They all sin this and only this is to miss the draft...
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

I still do not see any reason to refuse to buy Ethereum bargain. After all, now is the ideal time for promising investments in the purchase of BTC and Ethereum. Prices remain at a minimum level, and thanks to their technology and updates, these cryptocurrencies will be more expensive next year.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

The main problem of Ethereum is a strange decision-making system for further development. It has no collegial property. Everything is decided only by 1 person. This should not be in the crypto world.

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

Your arguments are rather weak. Look at the Ethereum chart and understand that even in the worst situation it should cost$350. From the current prices is 200% profit. Is this a bad investment?
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

Ethereum is worth buying always and at any price because it is a very attractive coin and I am sure that it will grow in price

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

unfortunately at the moment I would not advise you to buy etherium as it is now very poo it shows itself in the cryptocurrency market

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

good analysis, but I myself don't think why does everyone not buy ethereum? My own reason, I think ethereum is very worth buying, besides that ethereum once reached its highest price, of course this trip is not much different from bitcoin. but you also have to see how big the potential is in this ethereum coin. so, I think the investment in ethereum is the right choice.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

Ethereum is now criticized a lot and I think that this criticism is well deserved because it really has a lot of problems within its network.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

unfortunately at the moment I would not advise you to buy etherium as it is now very poo it shows itself in the cryptocurrency market
Ethereum is already very close to the price to buy. I think that he will not be able to fall below $ 100 again and it will be possible to buy ether at this level. and now we are at 119. I think in January it will be possible to buy it for 100 per each coin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

What do you think?

So what coins do you advice to buy instead of ethereum? i really want to know your answer. Bro, ethereum is the most important driving force in the market after bitcoin. I can understand that you can say buying bitcoin instead of ethereum is good. but other coins? Never !

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

There is no one reason not to buy Ethereum. I am sure that the wisest people are ready to invest in it all the time, and they do it now as the prices of ETH are extremely low: in future, the alt will be gaining.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

the price of etherium is not yet stable, there is still too much down and there is also info that the platform of etherium will change.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

I am also sure that it is worth investing in Ethereum as it is the best altcoin that ever appeared on the market. The problem for many of us is the fact that ETH does not gain for a long time. Hope soon it will rush to the Moon.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

the price of etherium is not yet stable, there is still too much down and there is also info that the platform of etherium will change.
that's right now ethereum is no longer a stbale coin and it's very risky to buy ethereum now because I think ethereum prices will drop again in the few days so it would be better to buy ethereum next year, and ethereum will also make a system change from pow to post I think that will make ethereum better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: