Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:37:15 PM

Being honest, i do not find any problem with Ethereum which would be the reason of not buying it. Ethereum,as a cryptocurrency, is just perfect every way, whether it be market value or stability.
If we compare Bitcoin and Ethereum, then in the case of Bitcoin, Each of us hopes only to increase investments in Bitcoin, which will affect the price increase. And if we talk about ethereum, the team is constantly working on improving the platform. In addition, Constantinople should make certain groups in the popularity of ethereum.
in my opinion, it is the scaling of the block chain that will lead the ethereum to a completely different development of events, When exactly the rc-20 platform will be even more in demand in the cryptocurrency market. Of course, Constantinople is a good update, but this is only the basis for the further development of the platform.
I am of the opinion that the ERC-20 has damaged the trust of traders and investors so that the hard fork is a solution to restore the trust that has been lost because with this hard fork traders and investors will start returning to the crypto market to get ETH hard fork coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:49:32 PM

I don’t buy ethereum because I found something much more interesting for myself, the Etheera project has many times the best prospects in terms of price growth for a token than ethereum, and now I only invest in it. I earn on it in times more than on ethereum. Why should I earn very little on ethereum if I can earn a lot on ETA ?
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:04:07 PM

I think Ethereum need to buy right now. I do not argue with the fact that Ethereum is now an unstable course, but still it is gradually growing. I think Bitcoin will soon rise, and after it Ethereum will increase in price.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:00:08 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
I think it is never too late to buy Ethereum especially at such low levels as now, I think now you can buy 10-15 percent as it is unlikely that Ethereum will go lower as the bullish trend of the coin has started!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:18:14 PM

I still trust this coin. It seems to me that in the near future, the developers of the ether are preparing us for some pleasant surprise.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Musia

Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:46:46 PM

I think Ethereum need to buy right now. I do not argue with the fact that Ethereum is now an unstable course, but still it is gradually growing. I think Bitcoin will soon rise, and after it Ethereum will increase in price.
Even if the price does not grow as fast and as high as we expect, it would be a mistake to miss such a low price, for the sake of huge profits, you can wait another 1-2 years

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:06:02 PM

I think in this moment can be buy Ethereum of course respect under this risk management to not losing their means, I think Ethereum the main coin for investment in this year!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:06:58 PM

I trust this coin. It seems to me that such a coin will always exist. That is why Ether is in my investment portfolio.

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:27:22 PM

I still trust this coin. It seems to me that in the near future, the developers of the ether are preparing us for some pleasant surprise.

I hope that after 2 days, the ethereum platform will be successfully updated. Then the rating of ethereum will increase. After two cancellations of the update, the community begins to doubt the ethereum.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:34:37 PM

It is hard to take the risk now to buy Ethereum not just because of the market performances now but also by reading articles and research about Ethereum along with its bad feedback. Who will invest their money without assurance of getting it back ?
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:49:39 PM

My second greatest holding is ETH. This is because I believe the project has very huge potential in the future. The recent developments, DAPPS and Constantinople shows Ethereum foundation is up and doing. Update is necessary for every project in crypto space and I think that's one selling point of ETH.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:52:51 PM

Ill think it depend on us if we buy etherium or not, But for me i will some etherium because ill believe it will be have some huge price that can reach into a price of $1000 for 1 etherium. Ill have enough etherium and holding it for a while.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:58:04 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
What? ETH still hasn't put a coin cap? Weird... what's this hurricane you speak of? Can you give a link or example? Never heard of this.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:24:23 PM

Ill think it depend on us if we buy etherium or not, But for me i will some etherium because ill believe it will be have some huge price that can reach into a price of $1000 for 1 etherium. Ill have enough etherium and holding it for a while.
it all depends on yourself, because that is your right so we can only give advice.
I agree with you, Ethereum is the best Altcoin and has big profits in the future so many of us buy Ethereum.
they bought Ethereum because they trusted Ethereum because he was a great Altcoin and had great potential to grow.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:44:00 AM

Such arguments do not convince me, I believe in this project and will not stop investing in it at every opportunity, because I perfectly understand how much I can earn even with a weak jerk of the price up

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
darefreads

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:07:36 AM

I earned a very good amount of profit to Ethereum last 2 years because of I believed in him that my investments will grow that really happened. And I think it depends on how we adopt Ethereum in terms of holding our investments to it just like what I did before which really makes me feel proud of the results.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:39:07 AM

I am sure what I will do, including investing in Ethereum. I assess Ethereum is still very feasible to have and for long-term or short-term investments is still very profitable. And for now, the price of Ethereum has started to rise, of course, this will make us excited.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:59:30 AM

I am sure what I will do, including investing in Ethereum. I assess Ethereum is still very feasible to have and for long-term or short-term investments is still very profitable. And for now, the price of Ethereum has started to rise, of course, this will make us excited.
Besides having bitcoin, I also have Ethereum and in my opinion both of these coins have good potential and the highest price among other coins and are very good for investment.
and I'm sure for the next few months Ethereum will give a good price for all of us, so in my opinion don't hesitate to buy or have Ethereum before you regret it later.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 07:09:01 AM

What do you think?

Personally, I don't currently buy eth as during bearish periods is better to have fiat or btc. However, Ethereum is still the king of alts and most of ICOs are still based on eth. If you plan to buy alts, eth must be on the list.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:27:26 AM

I think that on the contrary, now is the time to buy Ethereum. On February 28, Hard Fork will be held in the Ethereum network, which may affect the increase in the value of the coin. Confidence in this thought gives the fact that there are no bravura speeches and jokes from Vitaly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: