Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Now Ethereum is in the zone of purchase in my opinion and buying it is reasonable especially soon update in the network.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

I constantly buy ethereum a little bit and I know for sure that it will grow in price because there are no prerequisites to bury this promising coin.
markalis

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

I think ethereum is still feasible to be used as a long-term investment tool, and I still see that ethereum has very strong fundamentals and there are still opportunities to shift xrp in second place

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

Main problem Ethereum - slow transactions. And while Buterin and comman can't decide this problem. In this moment better seeing EOS or Cardano. I'm think this coins will be thief part capitalisation from Ethereum.

I think the endless issue is a much more important issue. On average, transactions take place fairly quickly if the network is not overloaded. Even increasing the speed of transactions the project will not solve even a part of its problems. Increasingly, I come to the conclusion that it is time to look for a replacement for ether.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

I think, now is a good moment to buy altcoin especially Ethereum. Apart from a variety of logical reasons. I also think right now not only Ethereum, all altcoins are good to buy.
If Bitcoin goes below $ 3,500, we will see Ethereum much lower in price than it is now. so you are not supposed to by ETH for all the money which you have
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

Slow transactions, issues with scalability are another reason not to invest, but development upgrades are on the way and ETH will solve these issues. It is a living project and it is important that developments are happening. I am fully confident with my ETH investment and think it has big future potential and ROI.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

Some people have different perspectives about ETH. Although ETH is widely reported to be dead, but for those who are optimistic nothing is impossible. We are only aware of what might happen. I bought ETH but I still limited and was careful in determining the amount to buy.

I find this to be somewhat wrong, ETH is not dead just being silent, it takes some time to start over, with new faces or amazing new prices. I do not think is not should not buy, let buy if you want to be rich Roll Eyes.
Ethereum showed unusual decline. This State is capable of pushing the Ethereum to be weakened. so it is risky to have the Ethereum more which makes it a fairly high level of losses. just by having it in low capacity will lower risks.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

I do not invest in this coin now. It seems to me that Ether will not be able to quickly go to the top and bring me a good profit.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

What you said is only a long-term reason, and it is. If you invest in long-term coins, you must choose Bitcoin instead of Ethereum. Ethereum now faces many difficulties and has limited room for growth in the future. Only bitcoin is worth investing in for a long time.

great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Prices are falling. Everyone says that this is the right time to buy the broadcast room and advise you to buy when prices are low. However, my opinion - is not yet time to buy. A week ago, the ethereum cost 109 dollars, now it is being traded to 125. Today is not the ideal time to buy the ether. I will wait for the price just below 100. Then I will actively buy.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

I see no reasons that today could not give opportunities to buy ETH because ETH today is one of the most global platforms that today could really destroy all the rest as they win the competition today.
M.C.V.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

Due to the fact that many ICO were launched on the basis of the Ethereum platform, this caused a large congestion of the network, which generally affects negatively. This is another reason not in favor of ETH.

But that can be good reason also.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

if we take into account the current price, then this is a good offer, but the ethereum has fallen too much and therefore I would be a little scary to do so with the purchase
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
1.Because Ethereum has infinite total coin supply, it makes this coin inflationary, like all the other naitonal currencies in the world. So where do you see the problem?
2. and 3. point are irrelevant.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

I think now is the time to buy Ethereum. The price is very low, and there is a high probability of price rebound up in the near future. Even if it does not happen soon, it will happen within the next month.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Actually buying ethereum is a good choice. Because ethereum can benefit greatly. But the reason people don't buy ethereum may be better altcoins and potentially to make a profit. Therefore many people did not buy ethereum.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

This argument is contrary to me, I often recommend buying ETH. Because in my opinion, ETH has a promising prospect in the future. Where ETH can continue to grow and has expanded widely enough through the use of its platform which has been rampant in various projects in crypto. The investors have spread in various regions. So that security is more maintained and the potential for investment is large.
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

I think now is the time to buy Ethereum. The price is very low, and there is a high probability of price rebound up in the near future. Even if it does not happen soon, it will happen within the next month.

I totally agree with you. If you have money for investment and wanna make investment, you had better buy ethereum at this price. Because i deeply believe that ethereum is gonna rise.

SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

Maybe so, but in addition to ETH still there are many other good altcoins. But a greater number of violas made under the Protocol ERC-20, on this, where to invest still not particularly clear.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

Actually buying ethereum is a good choice. Because ethereum can benefit greatly. But the reason people don't buy ethereum may be better altcoins and potentially to make a profit. Therefore many people did not buy ethereum.
as long as you know if no one people buys Ethereum because the price increasingly falling or there are other coins that have good potential in the future besides Ethereum. many people doubt Ethereum's future on current market conditions but for me Ethereum can provide good benefits in the future and I will still keep to buy Ethereum.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: