Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

think that you just have wasted your time by writing this 3 reasons, because a lot coins have same problems and more coins have more problems, but eth is still good for invesment
ethreum is one of the strongest cryptocurrencoes roght now and i think taht it is good that we ahve it right now is jot it
Well, we cannot force the OP to hold more ETH because its his/her understanding about ETH. We all have different studies on every coin and for me ETH is really different and its in the top of every altcoin which mean a very great coin technically.

I’ve heard a lot of news about ETH, and many critics still doing their job to ruin the reputation of ETH. But of course since ETH is a good coin, it can’t be replace by any new altcoins. I actually having a great time buying ETH at a lowe price, grab this opportunity before the price soar high again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Hah, I've been watching this topic since its inception. More and more sectarians come here?) Ether will not die, my dears. Ethereum 2.0 is close, fear, run and sell.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

Agree with your opinion, that's why i keep spend my money to invest in ethereum. For me ethereum is the best investment so far and this price of ethereum so cheap, very perfect time for us to buy more and more.
money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

I do not invest in this coin now. It seems to me that this coin will become relevant at the time when investors return to ICO. At the moment, such investments have decreased significantly.

darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Ethereum too unstable now , I also don't recommend to buy it. Price still falling down, I think valuable price of Ethereum is 150-200 of usd, probably it will stay at 200 but I'm sure that it won't growth.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

If we talk about inflation, the team should solve this problem in the near future, and for the rest, I also disagree with you!
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

When it goes down people, give out the reasons why this happens and start giving stupid reasons for people to believe that Ethereum is bad. I think that does not find in these things and look at what it has done in the past before imposing every concept on it.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

Well, you can say almost every coin has flaws. But still, ethereum remains the top coin, which is in second place in terms of capitalization after bitcoin at coinmarketcap and this says a lot. Yes, his blockchain network has many flaws, but still it is improving and does not stand still like some other coins and soon they promise a global update of Constantinople.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

Well, i think ethereum popularity has falling because many ICO has failed.
But eth will keep alive because many companies using erc20 tokens as their main token in ETH network.
So, rest assure because ETH is not gonna die.
Yeah ETH is not gonna die but her price keep going down everytime. I didn't expect it will be this bad in 2018 and have crossed the $200 line. I think we will soon to see the price around $ 150 and welcome to the beginning again.
The likelihood that we will go down to the level of $ 150 is very small, already at the levels of $ 180-190 redemption begins. Even if we drop to $ 150, there will be a very quick buyout and the bears will fall into the trap.
in my opinion there is no reason to refuse buying the Ethereum. with the ability to develop owned Ethereum will greatly benefit by having the Ethereum and count on it as a coin. Moreover, with the current Ethereum has high value and increasing development.
Vitalik buterin spoke very positively about the real possibilities of updating Constantinople. While working on the upgrade, the team was constantly looking at scalability. The main thing is how Ethereum will provide the performance needed for this. Improvements and updates to the system files of the virtual machine operating system (EWASM) have been made.
I thought my personal much drape my desire to have more Ethereum though by having it through purchase.
as I am sure will be having many Ethereum development increased which makes profit the next serial.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

I think Ethereum is a great coin, which has the high potential in its further growth. Now most of the ICO has the using ERC20 tokens, so it's good to hold ethereum for better future returns.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

Yes this is again a very good time to buy EtH you can make good profit after investment on this ,this is very good coin no doubt on this.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

Many have lost faith in ETH. And I still believe in this cryptocurrency. And the fall in the price of this coin I use for additional investment in it.

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

in my opinion for now there is no reason not to buy Ethereum even though it continues to fall but this is a good opportunity to buy and save until next year. I am sure if the price of Ethereum will increase next year. This leaf will now be very profitable.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

i think that you just hate Ethereum for reasons known by only you, ethereum has a lot advantages in comparison with even bitcoin

Maybe he are not interested about Ethereum. But Ethereum is good all over. Although Ethereum downfall than Ripple (XRP). But is not saying Ethereum is bad, we should not buy this? No, I think never. Ethereum is big and we loves a lot.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

In investing in crypto, of course there are many risks that we will get especially all done through the internet so it is very vulnerable to theft of money in the wallet because there are many cases that occur in ethereum wallets but all that cannot stop us from buying ETH because of current prices down, we will be tested mentally whether we will believe in ETH or even sell all ETH assets so what I think now only buy it while it's cheap because if BTC pumps then ETH will pump and we also have BTC not all funds are put into ETH .
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

I think your argument is not justified. Eth has great promise. When they solve the problem of scalability, its price will increase greatly and it will be possible to make good money on it.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

This is the right time to buy ethereum.the price fell  and people had money bought ethereum for the future.There's no need to panic
ethereum remains the top coin.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

This is the right time to buy ethereum.the price fell  and people had money bought ethereum for the future.There's no need to panic
ethereum remains the top coin.
You can not say for sure that the ETH will remain in the lead. This cannot be known in advance. It is quite possible that it will soon be moved from the top 5. It already occupies the 3rd place

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

Why should not buy at this time, when the value of Ethereum is only about $ 170. This is the price that miners dig out more valuable than buying it on the exchange. Will the ETH miner disappear? I do not think so
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

Why should not buy at this time, when the value of Ethereum is only about $ 170. This is the price that miners dig out more valuable than buying it on the exchange. Will the ETH miner disappear? I do not think so
Disappear? I don't think so if that happens. Miners know that how much profit this technology Ethereum even not that profitable they probably stay in mining. So, why not? It is the right time to invest Ethereum I don't have seen any reason that this coin is going to a shitcoin there are so many companies that using a smart contrast through this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: