Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

maybe it's true because now the number of Ethereum is increasing because of that the price of Ethereum has decreased considerably in the past few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

Ether has fallen so much that it seems reasonable not to buy but who knows the price appreciation still looks plausible . In the spirit of not putting one's egg in one basketball can buy a little while believing that recovery is gonna happen
It seems to me that all cryptocurrency investors adhere to this principle, because today it may not seem very correct, but in general the situation may not be very pleasant if we talk about doing such things.
kipozer

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Ether has fallen so much that it seems reasonable not to buy but who knows the price appreciation still looks plausible . In the spirit of not putting one's egg in one basketball can buy a little while believing that recovery is gonna happen
It seems to me that all cryptocurrency investors adhere to this principle, because today it may not seem very correct, but in general the situation may not be very pleasant if we talk about doing such things.
Today, I would still invest in the ETH project because it already shows good growth. look at what he achieved in a few days. Because today there is a real sense in really investing in it. The most important thing that you do not forget about it.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

I think your reason is plausible, that's why the Ethereum price has gone to the bottom far from before.
Another reason for the falling of ETH is because there were many scam projects running in the past.
Sadly, The current position of ETH on the market is on the #3, after XRP surpassed ETH on coinmarketcap.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

The best time to buy at Ethereum is in 2017. Now, the Ethereum bubble has been punctured in 2018. The purchase of Ethereum will be lost in 2018, so many opportunities will not appear again. If you miss it, you should not buy it. You should wait until the next opportunity.
I don't agree with you, every coin has price fluctuations, and I think there's nothing wrong with buying ethereum now because we can get ethereum at a cheaper price, if we can be patient and hold it for a long time then we will get big profits, ethereum is a potential coin so after this the price will soar again
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

ETH is a great project that as contribute so.much to this blockchain technology , as through it many project were able to come out to solve real issue in human kind and the falling of the price is not only on ETH but the whole of the crypto market which means there will be good turn soon.
yes right, the creation of ETH is sure to have an impact for the future and it will certainly always develop for the progress of cryptocurrency and become a good competition for others. ETH has not been condemned to become a center for the price of other new coins so that it will provide a lot of coins and this is a big job ETH, BTC and big coins.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

ethereum still has many disadvantages but in reality the market needs for ethereum are still very high and that is what makes it still one of the top coins and also makes ethereum recover even though the supply is very large but it will not prevent it from having a high price again

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
akafcka

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

The ether dropped to $ 80 this year. If in the near future the air will grow to at least $ 200, it will be great, but people are afraid to invest because of the collapse and just waiting for growth.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

By observing the development of ethereum from time to time, it will be a good decision if you put an investment in ethereum. Because ethereum is one coin with capabilities that are promising enough to generate profits in the present and the future. Ethereum growth so far is also quite stable, so it will be safe for the potential of the results to be obtained.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

The problems are not so convincing as not to consider Ethereum as an investment. Think about it, though it is so problematic, but they are trying to make some innovations in this area.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Its a very good idea though. Buying ethereum at this point could be very profitable, It is at its very low and could give big profits. So jumping in the crypto world now could be a very good point.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
kipozer

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

ethereum still has many disadvantages but in reality the market needs for ethereum are still very high and that is what makes it still one of the top coins and also makes ethereum recover even though the supply is very large but it will not prevent it from having a high price again
I believe and support you, because I always try to support ETH and always do it, but today for some reason ETH is doing very strange volatile movements. In any case, today it is better to continue investing. Analyze and keep exploring.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

I believe and support you, because I always try to support ETH and always do it, but today for some reason ETH is doing very strange volatile movements. In any case, today it is better to continue investing. Analyze and keep exploring.
Smart contract is a complex software algorithm designed to support commercial contracts in blockchain technology. and so far ethereum occupies a leading position in the company's ico market. Draw conclusions.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

Smart contract is a complex software algorithm designed to support commercial contracts in blockchain technology. and so far ethereum occupies a leading position in the company's ico market. Draw conclusions.
I always keep most of my assets in ethereum. If Acne buterin predicted good results, then I trust him. We must support the investment platform and not run into the market to sell eth, I when the cryptocurrency market fluctuates.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

The ether dropped to $ 80 this year. If in the near future the air will grow to at least $ 200, it will be great, but people are afraid to invest because of the collapse and just waiting for growth.

Fear will become regrets, as we seen that ETH value are now almost double after that sudden fall, people who don't understand how this project works are really afraid seeing the huge downfall after reaching 1k$ last year, we are now in the process of seeing the bounce and if this will continue till next year it can go around 300$ first quarter of 2019..

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

even though the statement you mentioned might have an effect on the traders who want to buy and who have ethereum but you must know that all in cryptocurrency have their own risks and all have weaknesses.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

In my opinion, many people are afraid to buy ETH because it has decreased much recently. But i personally will be very good and potential.So we will lost the opportunity to buy ETH cheap price.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

Ethereum is a very good coin and this is an expected coin like Bitcoin. I personally have a very good experience when investing in Ethereum. Of course, because it gets big profits. Until now it still holds Ethereum, with the hope that at the end of the year it can soar.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

January will be a big month for ethereum i just dont know why you dont like it?
I also do not understand this, I also support the opinion about January, because I understand that the latest version of the updates that the EHT team is working on will be released in January because today they are really trying to improve the project
many people say that the improved ETH version can make the price increase in the market and gain additional trust by other investors. proven by the current price increase, slowly but continues to move up

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
kipozer

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

Cool, it seems to me that many people know about it, but it never prevents me from just finding out about it again. In any case, today there are many opportunities to start working with cryptocurrencies similar to ETH, because today there are Waves, which also announced smart contracts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: