Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

In 2017, I believe in part because MLM projects have pushed the prices of all cryptocurrency up to an incredible price. And then the fomo effect from the investors. The price of ETH is back in the early months of last year. Everyone can worry, but I find it a cumulative process when reaching the ATH price
i don't think so, because in my opinion MLM or Hyip not affected on bitocin market, but otherwise bad news and negative issue are affected in crptocurrency/bitcoin ecosystem

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

I think that these reasons are very importnant. But there are also advatages and they are more important than these diasadvantages. It's better to buy Ethereum, now the price is bery low.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

I would add some reasons why you should buy ethereum:

1) It is still dominating on the ICO market. This was the main reason of its former growth and it can cause future pumps.

2) Technical level of this project is high when we begin to compare it with some other platforms.

3) Ethereum is still strong and there are many people who are interested in its growth.

Great arguments. It would be much more informative if all people wrote not only minuses but also pluses. Ethereum really has a good potential, especially if the bull run begins.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

Ethereum is quite a controversial coin, but so far it is still one of the best coins. I think that during this and next year it is possible to invest in Ethereum.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

Why not? This is the only asset I prefer to buy for a long term. It is easy for me to buy this asset and I am sure that it will be pumped to ATH again

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

Why not? This is the only asset I prefer to buy for a long term. It is easy for me to buy this asset and I am sure that it will be pumped to ATH again
yes, in my opinion ETH is a coin that has a good future with its quality and development. I am sure that prices will rise as in 2017. Maybe this is the year where altcoin is fatal and the Bear market makes everyone cry. more or less I believe ETH will bring great opportunities as assets in the future.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

Most likely ethereum prices will drop very low in the next few days, I think bitcoin is very good to buy now, because it is very suitable for holding or seeking long-term profits.

That bitcoin that Ethereum are fundamental coins, I think of course to invest in bitcoin well but will not bring as much money as Ethereum!
I think these both are better for investment when the market will be up then both of the coins will rise in value so if you want to invest in Bitcoin then it is also a good option and investment in ethereum will also bring the same profit. But simply investing will not help anyone to make big profits. We must invest right now and more importantly we must be ready to hold for years so that we can get multiple returns for our money.

By considering the potential of bitcoin no investor does not need to go for multiple options, just investing only with bitcoin also will help them to make big profits. This may sound like not compatible with diversification principles but bitcoin will never disappoint any investor in long term basis.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

I do not know, even though ethereum is a good and strong coin, it is now experiencing a decline but this is a natural situation for coins to go up or down, in my opinion there will be no loss if you invest in ethereum
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Ethereum was persecuted by ICO. The entire cryptocurrency market entered the winter, and many investors were deceived. Now that the cryptocurrency market needs to be reorganized, I don't know if this is an opportunity. Bitcoin prices are still high. I am not sure about the future of Bitcoin.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

That's your point of view but  ethereum still has a good market cap even price is suffering compared from its all time high  . Ethereum and bitcoin is also one of the investors wanted to hodl and it wont change even Vitalik leaves Ethereum .
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

I don't think it's a problem if you want to buy ethereum. From what I know, until now ethereum continues to grow well, even though its competitors continue to increase. But ethereum also continues to advance in developing technology and its implementation in various ICOs. Ethereum has been recorded as a coin that has succeeded in controlling the market. So the future of your investment in ethereum will remain safe and will again get an increase after the market price of crypto rises.

logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

I myself use more coins at the moment because, seeing ethereum prices getting more and more down, so I anticipate from the start to use other coins in order to cover my losses, they think that ethereum is now rarely used by people but I not like that.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

there are a lot of risks that might occur with ethereum so you should be able to be careful when you want to buy ethereum, you better buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:24:39 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?

Because the price gets below $100? I don't think so if that is the reason because it is good to buy Ethereum if the price is too low because you can buy more Ethereum and hold it for a long time and then sell it when it pumps. Smiley
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

1) It is still dominating on the ICO market. This was the main reason of its former growth and it can cause future pumps.

2) Technical level of this project is high when we begin to compare it with some other platforms.

3) Ethereum is still strong and there are many people who are interested in its growth.
I believe in ETH future too, and I hope its team will help it with the continuing decline in ICOs and they will come up with some idea of how to save the coin.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

I believe in ETH future too, and I hope its team will help it with the continuing decline in ICOs and they will come up with some idea of how to save the coin.

As I do have many ETH altcoins, I am not going to buy more. I will hold this cryptocurrency until its price can be at least 3-4 times higher. Probably, more then a year will pass before it happens.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

As I do have many ETH altcoins, I am not going to buy more. I will hold this cryptocurrency until its price can be at least 3-4 times higher. Probably, more then a year will pass before it happens.

I think that there is no difference how much time will run out, the main thing is that your investments will bring profit, and for this I am ready to wait a year or two or even more. Patience is the main key in our business.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

I think that these reasons are very importnant. But there are also advatages and they are more important than these diasadvantages. It's better to buy Ethereum, now the price is bery low.
But how do you know what will happen next? Maybe in a week we will see ETH at a price of $ 5. Is this also possible? I am sure that with such falls which already were, it is quite real, therefore we just wait.
al88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

Now is not the time to buy,we must wait until Ethereum drops to $10. And then it's time to buy. The market goes down and many more coins will be cheap and real to buy.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

You should not buy ethereum now because there are so many new coins out there now and the greater the likelihood you earn much when new coins are invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: